Brony Gamers United 90 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

What I'd really like to do is get 1-2 other bronies, and make a shop in a large Towny server. two people I could trust to not rob me, and who would be interested in Roleplaying. Building skills not required, but I prefer living in small houses with visual and functional elements built together (like a fireplace with a furnace hidden in it). My homes are usually never more than 16x8, 2.5 blocks per floor for 3 floors, but with 3 people I could do triple that. I also do compact castles, and I like to think I've gotten pretty damn good at building things. I can also do modern home interiors, but I've only ever done that underground, so I don't know how well that would transfer to a above ground home.

Here's some things you should know about me.
1) I REALLY prefer snowy biomes. They just... it makes me feel all warm and ... it's weird, but if I was going to share a house i'd prefer to live in a snow biome. It can be on the edge, but I want snow.
2)I prefer building medieval style, with stone or dyed wool walls with a wood frame. I hate cobble stone roofs.
3)... I love ponies!

((I'm also looking for a small server with PvP turned off, or a large one with towny and an economy. I'm looking to roleplay with others and possibly make a small town of friends.))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1