TheGreatEater's Buffet 49 members · 1,155 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
TheGreatEater
Group Admin

I unfaved, and deleted all of RealityCheck's stories from my group. Just so that I don't come across as vindictive, and disrespective I'm posing the comment of his that sparked this.

#28 · Chapter 12 · 2w, 2d ago · 1 · ·
>> Benschachar His arguments against an equal gender divide have been answered with canonical evidence and common sense. Likewise his insistence that Equestria must be a lesbian utopia. Please, stop responding to him as if he had something to say, and mayhap he will shut up and go back to whatever he was doing before he wandered in here.

Which was sparked by an overly aggressive string of flaming comments built around this original comment.

TheGreatEater
#58 · Chapter 5 · 2w, 3d ago · · 1 · Vva70
Ok ... I just thought I'd put this out.

1) Like in nature, and in canon Females [mares] out number males by a large margin. Are you planning on reenacting Herds in that planets future? Other wise even with long life there aren't enough males to females for Straight procreation to happen.

2) I've noted this alot. But with the unicorn knowledge, Nature based frame work to run off of, and with scientific evidence done here on earth. It's possible for a society with such a wide difference between male and female [and monogamy more used than polygamy] that Unicorns could transform genders temporarily, have a bit of Futa, or even transform an inferitilized egg into proto sperm allowing a mare to impregnate a mare. Or have a doctor specialize in fertilization spells or therapy for FF matings.
Does that show up in your stories, or are you going to be strict one male to female. Even if a majority of females won't have coltfriends.

3) I like how you logically put a good spin on Immortality. And Luna mentioning other planets is the logic I love to see when talking about extended / eternal youth. Any form of immortality [although not necessarily invulnerability].

4) Are we going to be seeing an increase of Hydroponic Cloudiculture?

With those things mentioned. Nice fic so far. I'm liking it so far.

I refuse to support an author who in the face of an honest critique and innocent question is to block them from replying to his comments section and follow it up with a massive, biggoted, derogatory comment. Regardless of how much I loved the fics. I am removing everything of his from my group because of those two reasons. If you are effected by this removal from the group. I apologize.

It is something that I have never done before and I seriously dislike unfaving a story, just as much as I hate removing it from my group. Have a good day y'all and take care.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1