Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Well, since no one seems to want to do this, i guess i will:

With the new episode we finally got our first real look at the canon interpretations of Marble "Inkie" Pie and Limestone "Blinkie" Pie. What was your thought on them and how did they hold up to your headcanons?

Personally, i have mixed feelings. While i like shy inkie, i had her as the more levelheaded, business oriented one. Blinkie on the other hand held up pretty well. i had pictured her as the more assertive one off the two, though i had her pinned more as impish than aggressive.
It's also interesting to see that they went with an pretty old fan interpretation of the two. i thought they moved away from their images as fluttershy 2.0 and meaner pinkie quite a while ago. oh well.
But most important; Inkie plus Pinkie twin theory confirmed. it's about time if you ask me :pinkiehappy:
Sadly though we didn't really get much to see about how the rockfarm operates, which i'm rather disappointed about. all we do get to see is that it indeed includes some kind of mining, though i like to imagine that it would be a little more interesting than the one in our world, considering all the possible magical materials in equestria. so far i always imagined the farm as an really old family business where for generations they are creating an environment for growing especially exotic stones types who are really rare or would be hard to come by otherwise.
I'm also not quite sure about the big mac x inkie ship, mostly because they might be related (though technically they are so far apart from each other that it shouldn't matter.) it's also the first time that big mac actually seemed to return the affection if i'm not mistaken, so there's that.

Overall i really enjoyed this episode and while i'm not fully on board with everything i saw (i still prefer cold inkie over shy inkie), i really enjoyed this episode and i'm glad that we finally got to meet pinkie's family after all this years.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1