502 Bad Group 55 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

You know, I don't often dream. When I do, I always notice a distinct lack of ponies in them, which saddens me greatly. Perhaps I do dream of those magical equines, and I simply forget them? I cannot understand how or why I would forget something when it's something I so dearly would like.

So I thought it was rather amusing, then, when I woke up this morning with a dream fresh in my mind. It was my first nightmare I've had in many years. The horrors of it were still branded into my mind's eye, and I was unable to escape the petrifying grasp of the 502 error.

Or the 505 error, as it was in my dream, for some not-so-apparent reason.

Indeed, I had a dream, my friends, where our faithful and loyal 502 error mutated into an abominable aberration: the 505 Error!

I awoke this morning breathing heavily, my palms were sweating, and my pyjamas stuck to my skin as if they were glued. Could this be an omen? A prophecy? Am I going to be the mad doomsayer who announces the approach of the end of the world Fimfiction?

All I can say is that the 505 error differs very little from the 502 error; it pops up a hell of a lot, pisses off everyone, and then at the end of the day we find out that Knighty deliberately put it in there to troll us all.

:trollestia:

</random post>

That means you don't support... the nightmare's version? :rainbowderp:
(Error 505 is HTTP version not supported IIRC, it's a server error)

HTTP version not supported?

HOLY HELL IT IS AN OMEN! :rainbowderp:

1039449>>1039460

I had a dream of ice cream covered ponies cleaning each other with towels.

I just poker faced and walked away.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4