Hearnishere123 Fav List 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 92 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 92
Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Okay LUNA, this will be our secret discussion group to prevent spies from learning of our plans. Join the group and we will begin talking about the War. This will be a lot easier than PMing eachother.

~Hearn

spider8itch
Group Admin

1022962 Yes very true, I also have made a boardroom discussion in LUNA for the regular members.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

I noticed, thank you very much. We will need to gather units together and make sure we are sure who has Luna(...and Celestia). So we can go save them. Once they are safe, we can deal with the war. I rather not leave anything to chance so I made plans in-case we should lose the war.

~Hearn

spider8itch
Group Admin

1023032 Okay then. *A notebook pops up and I start writing*
Anything else?

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

We currently beleive "The Independant Republic of Ponies" have them locked up, however, they may have meant their words as what they would do if they won the war. So we are not very sure.

~Hearn

spider8itch
Group Admin

1023046 Oh I see...

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1023050 I'm still working on that bit of intel, but most signs point toward IRoP. I'll see what else I can dig up.

[IRW: I may be busy for a couple hours. I have a job interview today]

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Understood, take your time.

~Hearn

spider8itch
Group Admin

SHIZNICKS SHIZNICKS, IRONGALLEY HAS THE PYRO!

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1023832 Madre di Dio... We might have to make good use of our elementals

spider8itch
Group Admin
KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1023910 Now... Where did I put that flammable booze? Molothoof Cocktails anypony?

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

<*Is too drunk to care as he rifles through the liquor cabinet*

spider8itch
Group Admin

luckytheseal in Irongalley's Battalion thinks there are possible spies in the Battalion. Luckily, I was not brought up. And Deathstrike666's spies have intercepted this thread from EQ Legion.

greetings equestrian legion. I am one_fish_two_fish.
I am the second in command of the Independent republic of ponies.
through a long series of events, our goals have finally been set. we wish to destroy Irongalley, and proceed to found a new nation, outside the rule of celestia and luna.
however, as it stands, we are too few to fight alone.
as of such, I am trying to rally the various factions to a banner. a banner of equestria.
the Luna undercover nullification agency is considering entry to this alliance, as are the warlocks. I am not asking you to fight under my flag, I am asking for us, the citizens of equestria to fight under one flag. the warlocks are clearly insane, while their people seem to be fair, their leader is a power hungry bastard. but they are still a group large enough to help challenge Irongalley. we are asking is we can help you, so that our country can be born. all we want are a few ships or land large enough to settle, in return for our full support. I doubt that the Iron galley has stopped growing, and unless we and together, all equestria shall be consumed in war and flame. I wish that we had enough troops that we could ally on equal terms, but we do not. for this I am sorry. as a gesture of peace, I, as acting second in command of the independent republic of ponies have joined your group, in the name of peace. I beg that you will join us, else our dream shall be shattered before it can begin...

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

According to what I've found, they have a standing goal to exist as a purely independent state. Warlock attempted to shift their negotiations in such a way that IRoP would have been little more than a puppet state. Thus, they are depending on us and the Legion for survival. When absolute confirmation of their goals can be obtained, a tentative alliance may be possible. However, this reeks of potential espionage to me.

I say we proceed with caution, and don't allow them to know all of our plans. Hopefully the Legion responds and accepts our offer for an alliance, just in case my gut is right about IRoP.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Thanks for the intel.

So does my gut, which is why I don't want to act without an alliance with EQ Legion first. I would let the EQ Legion Higher ups into this group but not IRoP.

~Hearn

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

AWWWWW -huggles- ......-lets go- <.< >.> Sorry.

~Hearn

spider8itch
Group Admin

That'ssss ffffine... X3

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1024876 *blinks a few times before taking a swig of vodka* ...Yeah, no... Still creepy...

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1024888 ......

That's it.

I'm off to see the wizard!
The Wonderful Wizard of Booze!
The Wizard whose recipe for drinks means sobriety is screwed!

Damn this cat. He drives me to drink... Well, more drink.

spider8itch
Group Admin

What kind of drinks do you speak of?

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1024914 Hmm... 100 proof vodka for the most part. I forgot where I put that paint thinner everypony calls "moonshine"

spider8itch
Group Admin

I'm out, just because of the moonshine...

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1024935 Hehe, works every time... Now, where did I put that tequila?

spider8itch
Group Admin

This is bad. It's really really bad. Irongalley and Federal Daze have teamed up, with member count at 82.
While we only have 43 members and a chance of teaming up with EQ Legion. If we can team up with them and Independent Republic, we'll have 98 members, outnumbering Irongalley.

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1025006 Well, damn... We really need to find the Princesses now.

spider8itch
Group Admin

1025043 Yes, indeed!

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

1025043>>1025051
Then get to it you two. <.< -taps foot- Damn it Jack-pony reply already....

~Hearn

spider8itch
Group Admin
Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Federal Daze isn't even a war group. it was made long before that for stories it looks like. <.< The bastard might have asked a friend who is an admin in the group, if they could back him up. .....Cheap trick.

~Hearn

spider8itch
Group Admin

If he stoops that low, then he's a coward.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

True, but if that is his game, why don't we just ask the admin of The Mighty Lunar Republic to join us in name for the war? We would gain 458. >.> Well it will be my last resort to try on the 31st.

~Hearn

spider8itch
Group Admin

1025201 Yes. But, I am currently waiting for Jeff the Pony and Crimson Dash to respond to my PMs.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

What groups are they from?

~Hearn

spider8itch
Group Admin

1025212 Jeff is from the New Lunar Republic and Crimson Dash is from no groups but is a full supporter of the Lunar Republic.

spider8itch
Group Admin

I have news... Irongalley and Warlock... have allied together.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

1025238 1025043
Damn it.... >.> we need IRoP now.... even then, ugh. No choice... I will have to work something out with EQ Legion later. This pisses me off. >.> Try to get more people for the Lunar Empire groups, or better yet, the admins for the groups. I rather be know as cheap then losing Luna's throne.

~Hearn

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1025238 I wouldn't think that the two power-hungry tyrants would ally, especially when initial reports revealed the existence of hostility between them... Did I miss some negotiations or something?

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

He posted on his forums what he had to give the maniac to get him to help..... his force is at 118 because he cheated... It should just be at 81-ish. "Ish" because both groups may share a few members.

~Hearn

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1025305 [I have a word for this: F***tardery]
*proceeds to rhythmically beat head against the nearest wall* Buck... My... Luck...

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Calm down, there is still little under two weeks to pull out a win.

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1025305 Just looked through Warlock's posts. I suspect they have plans to turn around and take down Irongalley after the war is done.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Of course, remember their leader is a bloodthirsty psycho.

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

1025350 Bloodthirsty necromancer psycho

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Should I just ally with IRoP now and work for EQ Legion later?

KGBCowgirl
Group Contributor

Go for it, just be careful with what the terms are.

spider8itch
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 92