Ponies of Baddassery 279 members · 200 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

So should I try to revamp this group and try to get it to grow, or just let it die?

Bring it back, bigger and bad(ass)er than ever before. :pinkiecrazy:

ymom2
Group Admin

It's already happening, we need your ideas.

I'd be happy to help out :twilightsmile:. What sort of ideas are we talking about here?

ymom2
Group Admin

3010676 Any special categories that you love reading about or anything else you want to see from the group.

Sorry for the slow responses, I'm juggling my PC with about 3 other things right now (not literally, of course) but yeah...

I guess the main reason the group seems to have stagnated is due to a lack of promotion. Whilst I can't provide a category I'd love to see here - since that would fit in the mother group of "Badass Twilight = Total Domination" - I would like to see more involvement from the users themselves on the whole. Then again, that would require a lot of prompting and a larger set of group members...

Honestly, I think the starting point should be putting up a thread with a few questions in it for the group members to determine which direction the majority believes this group should go.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that a number of the people in this group have simply joined it as a means to spread their story and have subsequently turned off notifications.

Damn, group issues are serious business...

I'll try and get some more solid ideas together when I've got a bit of free time.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

Damn, group issues are serious business...

:ajsleepy: Tell me about it. You don't even want to know the nightmare it was to get BAT=TD to be active.
Anyways we made a Twilight folder so more stories can be added

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8