Ponies of Baddassery 279 members · 200 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

In a bit I'm going to start a project called the 'Prophecies Trilogy.'

It takes place in an Equestria nearly identical to the one in the show, but with a darker past. As a grimdark adventure it takes place one month after Twilight's ascention into princesshood. After Twilight created new magic she unleashed the guardians of the future, the Fates.

These six unicorns once belonged to a Council that determined the fates of ponies after their death, but when their Head Chancellor fell into insanity and darkness at the hand of the dragon king, Avar-Fortis (Avar meaning great, Fortis meaning fear), the Council resigned their power, leaving it to only six of the members.

These six unicorns were to create Equestria's future and keep it from falling to evil and malice. Each of these ponies controlling a certain aspect of destiny (Fortune, Misfortune, Justice, Injustice, Life and Death) they ruled over the world until there came the time of their great mistake.

Following this event, they plotted out millions of years of the future, ensuring nothing like their mistake would happen again. Then they locked themselves in stone. But in the wake of Twilight's creation of new magic, Equestria was thrown off the track of the future. With their bonds broken, the Fate of Death, Sidium, seized his opportunity and lead a revolution of evil, taking Equestria and crushing it under an oppressive rule.

With the Malicious Alliance taking Celestia's throne and the East Coast of Equestria, it is up to Twilight Sparkle and the remaining Fates to travel to the far West of Equestria, a land stranger and more mysterious than Twilight could've imagined. Here she will raise an army to take Equestria back from the unjust and merciless.

And within the alliance doubt and regret begins to form as each of our villains slowly realizes the true goal of their new leader.

Book 1: Legends

In the wake of Twilight's ascension comes the return of Equestria's past tormentors. Fighting faces both familiar and unknown, she will act on instinct and newly acquired knowledge to defeat them. With the help of her new friends, Princess Twilight must rise to the occasion, taking up the throne of her mentor and bringing Equestria back from the oppressive rule of evil.

Armies of shadow that delivered Equestria to the Malicious Alliance now hunt down what remains of Celestia's soldiers. A beacon of hope illuminates the hearts of those few still fending off the demons. The source of this hope? The West. There resides an army, awaiting the arrival of a leader, a pony who will lead them to take back Equestria from its dark masters.

Twilight will find her way to such places as the City of Bones, a desert of diamonds, and the black castle of a merciless manipulator. She will fight nightmares, changelings, endos, multicolored carnivorous clouds, and all other manner of creatures born to kill the alicorn savior.

Rising from his fall, the lord of sin and greed will cast his dice, setting the game in motion. If Twilight is to save Equestria from his clutches, she must play by the rules. The rules of the past. A past before the princesses, a past where darkness held relentless dominion over all.

Blood will curdle, chaos will flourish, hammer head sharks will engage pegasi in aerial combat, and good will flee before the cruelty of the new world. This is the story of Twilight Sparkle and the Fates. Learn how they became warriors, heroes, and finally, Legends.

So, yeah, that's it. Looking for:
5-6 Editors
2-3 Pre-Readers
1-2 Co-authors
1-2 Artists, or just freelance.

I'm doing this because at Bronycon I met and talked to Pen Stroke and Living Tombstone and they both inspired me to do something serious. So here it is. My first actual project, I thought it was pretty original. The plot is a lot more complex but this is the overview. If interested, PM me or post a reply.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this!

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1