FlutterSpike 520 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

This has probably done before, but wouldn't it be interesting to for a FlutterSpike story that is similar to Rosario+Vampire? It just seems like it would be an ideal story to crossover or parody with it. And it seems to have even more weight to it thanks to the Flutterbat persona from the episodes "Bats!" and "Scare Master".

Come to think of it, seems to me that Fluttershy and Spike would be the ideal characters of Moka Akashiya and Tsubuke Aono respectively. And I'm pretty sure that there would be other characters that could parody the characters of Rosario+Vampire. And it really works for Fluttershy to be Moka, since her alter-persona, Inner Moka, could easily be Flutterbat.

It's an interesting concept. If it's been done though, I would like to see it.

I've seen the anime and I like your idea. Maybe Rarity is that succibus (I forgot her name, the one with the blue hair)?

So will Spike be human or anthro?

5165171 You have to make this. It would make a really good fanfic. Maybe Luna is that ice girl and the witch is one of the CMC. :raritystarry:

I've just gotten into it myself, so there is a lot that I have to pick up on before any sort of an idea of a crossover or parody can be done. Sincerely I have just watched the first episode of the first season, which is why I love the idea of FlutterSpike with that twist. I should be thanking the writers every day to for them actually having the nuts to come up with Flutterbat in the first place, much less actually have it as a canon part of Fluttershy.

And I think you've got a point--sometimes you have to write the story yourself, especially since you are the one that came up with the idea. Don't know if I would put pen to paper but if I get a good muse going, who knows?

5172604 Well if you do, this would be a really good Flutterspike fic and even a Spike Harem fic if you take it there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5