yugioh 163 members · 99 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I've been trying to come up with a deck that fit Sunset, but I just can't find one, what are your guys ideas for a deck to her, I gladly listen to all of your ideas

5378515 for her I usually run Infernity or Gimmick Puppets. Eitherway The Surprimicy Sun (Celestia I can't spell) is a good choice.

I'm thinking something that does seem appropriate for her fire like design, so something based around FIRE Attribute monsters. But try not to go for some of the obvious picks, I would recommend Volcanic monsters.

5379022 I see, sound good but I have a hard time seeing her use them

5379307 How about the Metalfoes? Do they seem like an obvious picks?

5380103 perhaps a metalfoes igknight mix? Point is she's smart but at least right now angry and out for revenge. Or so I think in the first movie.

5380150 I'm planning on basing her after the second movie and there off and I've been thinking and maybe the Hieratic cards would fit her

5380633 hmmm.. All the hieratics or only the solar ones? And are you going to run any other normal dragons like wattail and blue-eyes or just the ones from the set? Then again I run galaxy-eyes in mine but thats just my preference.

Well, I haven't decided so far, I only got the idea recently so if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8