Comments ( 71 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 71
MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1133115 yeah...:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
It still sucks though :applejackunsure:

The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

1133218 yea, it is. i just wanted to let you know, that that thread that i made, well, i found asking if they could be Admins. one asked if there was a way to become one, and the other offered to help out, since he said something about Nostalgia and how he knows it and has done reshearch.

Since we're both Admins, just wanted to ask your opinion on it, should we have a way to have members become Admins or contributers? and should we have that one guy become an admin to help us?

my opinion, the first question, i really don't know. the second question, i think yes, i just wanted to knowwhats your opinion on it.

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1133335 I think we should let the group grow a little bit before we add more.:twilightblush:
I know people want to be admins but we should add that guy who wants to help and then let the group grow.
Then we can add a few more admins to help out.:scootangel:
But that's my opinion, you're the creator and you can do whatever you feel fit :twilightsmile:

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1133335 Can i be an admin? Please? Pretty please?

The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

1133426 ok, that sounds like a plan. i shall do this in a thread tommorrow, annoucing that we have a new admin and we will let the group grow. i'm only agreeing with you, because it does sound good. besides, i didn't have a clue what to do. that and you are an admin, so i thought i let you know what is happening.

1133495 we're going to let the group grow and me and MidnightBloom will let you know if you are qulified to be an admin.

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1133603 sounds good :twilightsmile:
Things will become easier soon. :twilightsmile:

The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

1133622it does. i also told the guy that said he could help out. i sent him a PM, saying that he will be an Admin tommorrow. i haven't set his rank from user to Admin yet, but i will do it tommorrow. i will also be annoucing him in a thread and the plans that we have as i said before.i also gave the guy a watch, since he is an Admin and all. so, i don't know if you want to give him a watch as well, but that's mainly up to you if you want to do it. i forgot the guys name, but if you go back to the thread post, he should be like the third or or second comment below. not so sure. he has the word nostalgia in quotation marks, as in, this, "nostalgia". so, yea. well, i'm going to be getting off soon, not right now, but soon. so good luck with you promoting and stuff.

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1133661 okay :twilightsmile:
Sorry I replied so late :twilightoops:

The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

1135692its ok. i wasn't even here early.

also, is there any rules when it come to being an admin? i mean, i told that one guy he was going to be an admin, and he asked if there was any rules to it?

i only have one that i can think of, and that's if you're going to make a change to a group, notfy the other admins before doing so.

anything else you think we should add to the rules?

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1136141 Don't abuse the power you get, I'm not really sure what admins can do considering this is my first time being an admin :twilightblush:
So I guess, don't abuse power.
Try your best to spread the word to other groups.
And, have fun I guess.
:unsuresweetie::unsuresweetie::unsuresweetie:

The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

1136168i already spread the word on one group. two to go.

also, that sounds fine. i might just do it on other groups maybe.

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor
The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

1136238 yeah. so far, we have over 50 members!:pinkiehappy: i mean, i know othe groups have way more then that, but that still is a lot!

also, before i make that thread, introducing the new admin and saying how we will let the group grow first before we need more admins, is there anything else that you think i should put in?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1136398 Hey, is it fine if you could put both of my groups in that groups you probably don't know about thread?

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1136398 that our goal is to get 100 people in the group and that we should be as wide-spread as possible :pinkiehappy:
We should also tell them too try getting more people to join as well, it shouldn't just be our work. :twilightsmile:

The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

1136451true. i was going to do that as well.

The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

1136414 i don't know what you are talking about. or is that the joke?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1136515 Remember that bog "Groups that you are unaware of"? Well could you put both of my groups in it the next time you make another blog about groups?

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1136505 k :twilightsmile:
I guess nothing else really :yay::yay::yay:

The Masked Ghost
Group Contributor

1136527sure. i'll see what i can do.

1136569yea. if theres anything else, i'll PM you.

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 71