Scootafamily! 558 members · 391 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Cinnamon Clover
Group Admin

I love the feedback I got for the group and I really want to make sure this doesn't turn into a pool of bad feelings and angst. I also want to make sure that we get more stories into the group, as I know there are more Scootafamily stories in my favorites than in this group, not counting multiples. Therefore, I'm opening a spot for an additional administrator to help me manage. Please feel free to shoot me an application if you are interested AND meet the following standards:

• Member for AT LEAST 4 weeks
• Administrator for NO MORE THAN 3 groups
• Online AT LEAST 1 hour during most weeknights
• Online AT LEAST 4-5 hours over the course of a weekend, with an additional hours after new episodes air

Though it isn't required, I shall also take into account the number of stories you have contributed, if you have written any Scootaloo stories and if you wrote on any of the threads, as well as all normal things one would be looking into when trying to fill this position. Please send applications in no later than June 27th. Thank You!
==================================================================================
Administrator Application:
Member for: _ Weeks
Stories Submitted:
Thread Contributions:
Stories Wriiten:
Scootaloo Stories:
Hours Available on Weeknights:
Hours Available on Weekends:
Other areas of interest:

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Err... how about if you are Admin on groups that aren't that active?

Cinnamon Clover
Group Admin

:facehoof:What groups are you in?

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

The only one that I am truly active as Admin is Protect Celestia, my shipping groups are just archives for shipfic, and the other groups are so small and inactive that I don't have to ride herd on people. But to answer your question I am member of 46 groups, Mod on 8, and true Admin on 2.

Cinnamon Clover
Group Admin

Send an application, please.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Administrator Application: Celestia's Paladin
Member for: 6 Weeks
Stories Submitted: 10
Thread Contributions: 4 posts in two thread
Stories Written: 1
Scootaloo Stories: 0
Hours Available on Weeknights: All