Fluffle Puff 444 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

According to the staff, she was impersonating AskFlufflePuff. But I wish we could do something to bring her back. But.:applecry:...I'm afraid that the mods don't lie.

If you plan on protesting on this, you can try, but I don't think there's much we can do, the staff has strong evidence against the user. I'm not entirely clear what evidence, but I know it was very strong against Fluffle Puff.:fluttershysad:

Let's all hope that the ban is not permanent and that Fluffle can return to us soon. But if not, we'll all miss her, but the show must go on. :fluttercry:

We'll miss you Fluffle Puff, now and always.:fluttercry::heart::applecry::raritycry::raritydespair::fluttershysad:

3380902 Obselescence explains why she was banned here. And I think the mods were right to do so. She wasn't just impersonating someone else. She also used Fluffle Puff's fame on at least one occasion to boost the number of followers of her main account, and was planning to start taking commissions too. What she was doing was pretty dodgy if you ask me. :ajbemused:

Yeah, just read Obselescence's post on Fluffle's page and stuff, but still, Fluffle seems as a nice person.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3