Fluffle Puff 444 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

This is just for silly purposes. :derpytongue2:

No offense to anyone personally, but I just hate The Conversion Bureau (to the point where I'm even contributing to a deconstruction/hate fic of the universe and writing a recursive fanfic for said fanfic). And then a silly idea hit me in the form of a pillow.

TCB: Fluffle Puff Saves Humanity With Orbital Pillow Cannon :pinkiecrazy:

Any suggestions? :twilightsmile:

3313327 Honestly I never read or got what that universe is about

3317487 Well...

Basically, The Conversion Bureau is a universe where :ajsmug: :yay: :twilightsmile: :raritywink: :rainbowkiss: :pinkiesmile: :trollestia: and all the other little ponies are a bunch of xenophobic racists with a penchant for using a mutagenic goo that transforms humans into mindless pony-shaped drones, the Princesses are Eldritch Abominations that only look like ponies, magic is harmful to humans (and only humans) and Equestria is a total Utopian Paradise (TM) where nothing bad ever happens (think like G3 MLP).

Meanwhile, Planet Earth is a total shithole run by a bunch of greedy, sleazy, corrupt fuckwads and is full of criminals, rapists, fanatics, jackasses, assholes, idiots, mass murderers, kill-happy murderbot transhuman cyborgs, murderous malfunctioning AI’s, terrorists, traitors, bigots, blood-thirsty psychos, jackbooted tyrants, complete and utter monsters and whiny emos. Every single human the writers bother to give any amount of screentime to is an unrepentant evil bastard that Eats Babies, will sell their soul (if they even have one, because humans are soulless, and thus EEEeeeEEVVVvvVVIIIiiiLLLll), doesn't look both ways while crossing the street, and has “unrepentant evil bastard” written into their DNA, except those who convert into glorious pony form, who are simply “misguided” and have “ascended into a higher state of being”.

And, the more prolific and notorious author has gone on the record to admit Celestia is committing genocide in her stories, but it’s totally fine because the ponies are better by default. She also believes that the question “Why?” is an attack on your person, and that world peace can be achieved by depriving men of testosterone.

(To be fair, I'm mostly disparaging the Chatty One's stories, but that's only because she's pretty much the personification of everything that the Anti-TCB group dislikes about the universe, and for many a good reason. The original fic, while bad, was more of an accident on the part of an inexperienced writer, and boy does his bad writing show.)

3318846...ok now I want to read it less because it sounds stupid

3318919 Yeah, I avoid "Straight" TCB stories in general. But the parodies, anti-fics and deconstructions are generally pretty good. I'd recommend checking out "The Other Side of the Spectrum" (the one I'm helping on).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5