The Competition Arena 39 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
CanterlotGuardian
Group Admin

Hey there everypony, what's going on? CG here, with a pretty big announcement. (If anypony actually reads this.) The Competition Arena has a new admin, and it's... Yours truly! :pinkiegasp:

So here's what's going to go down. September will not have a competition, HOWEVER. October will. The theme and everything will be posted up by September 30th, and you will have until October 31st to submit your stories. As was tradition when Adrnel was admin here, there will be a SFW contest and a NSFW contest.

Hopefully you all will get the message with this journal entry embedded. (If you're reading this after the fact, disregard this section.)

Hey, awhile back I had an idea for a listing of every Pony fic contest in the fandom. Would that be something you'd be interested in for this group?

CanterlotGuardian
Group Admin

what, to have you add this group to your list? of course, I'd be interested. any way to get the word out about this group, I'd definitely be down for. :pinkiehappy:

Actually I meant a thread somewhere here with a list of all the Pony fic contests.

CanterlotGuardian
Group Admin

oh god. that would be such a pain to keep up with.

That's why I'd need help. But if you're not interested, I guess that's fine.

CanterlotGuardian
Group Admin

oh well, if I had your help with it, that'd be fine. what are you thinking, that you'd update me with the contests currently going on and I'd post links to them in a constantly-updating Forum entry?

Pretty much. Though I imagine if we got well known enough other people might start coming to us to spread the word about their contests.

Here's one to start with. I'll have more by the end of the day.

The FIllyfoolers group started a contest today. The TwiDash group and the FlutterDash group both have contests that are starting to close up. I imagine that they'll each have another in a few months.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9