Unloved Couples 344 members · 400 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Phoenix Skyfire
Group Admin

So a new Contest is about to start for "Unloved Couples"

In the Spirit of December, This contests theme shall be....

Hearth Warming!

Anypony is able to Join, and unlike previous contests this will NOT be a Random Ship.
You, the Author, have full control over the couple you get to use so long as they are Unloved,
Any Couple we have folders for are Unloved, but if you are unsure if your couple is Unloved you are more then welcome to ask me and I can find out for you.

Also our new Admin Demi Pegasi shall be judging this on his own as I myself am joining this contest personally, being that Hearth Warming is my favorite time of year.

Rules for Hearth Warming Contest!

1.) Romance Tag (of course)
2.) 2,000 or more words One Shot or Chapter Story (incomplete is Fine or even if the story doesnt revolve around Hearth Warming in a Chapter Story but has a 2,000 or more word chapter Based on Hearth Warming)
3.) Have fun!

Start Date: Now
End Date: December 26th!

Please come and Join the wonderful world of writting!

2190048 By going on the MLP wiki and hitting random to get two characters, I'll have my ship!

It's... Celestia and Gustave Le Grand? That's... Surprisingly doable...

Now to hit the writing!

Phoenix Skyfire
Group Admin

2190084 LMAO nice way to pick

2190088 If Fate ships Gulestia who am I to object?

Is RariMac considered unloved enough? It's been done before, but it is far from being common. Also, is there a limit on how many stories one can submit?

Phoenix Skyfire
Group Admin

2199279 allow me time to look at that and ill get back to you about it

Phoenix Skyfire
Group Admin

2199279 ok ive done some look up on FimFiction... I can only find one story with Rarity and big mac in it with romance tag... and its actually a TwiMac story... so with that in mind... i would say RariMac is a big yes on Unloved... and as for how many stories you may submit.. one per Author, would not be fair to everypony if you had 2 chances to win while everypony elce only has 1

Phoenix Skyfire
Group Admin

2199279 please forgive me for my last comment.. im an idiot... and search though my favorites... not Fimfic...

and even still... i would say it is unloved enough for our group your more then welcome to use it

Hello, Anonymule here, with an update on my progress, I have just finished writing a beefy 10,462 word RariMac story titled 'A Spark In The Snow', which will be posted as soon as it gets pre-read and edited.

Also, are there any other participants? Because, I haven't seen any other stories relating to this contest yet.

Phoenix Skyfire
Group Admin

2434881 im trying to... but my one shot ive been working on isnt going so well... im having writters block alot...

Demi Pegasi
Group Admin

I would like to ask for an extension on judging due to the fact that I was recently in a car accident. Everyone is fine it just happened at the worst time possible for the holidays. My laptop is gone because of the accident. I'm in search of a new laptop but at the moment may not have access to the site in the near future. I can't wait to read the stories. Happy holidays everyone!

2190048>>2434881 I finished! It's not exactly long, but it exists, and more than half of it was written between two and three AM last night.

2442796 Hey, at least you're alright, kinda crappy about your laptop, but it happens.

And Merry Holly Day to all the people!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13