Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,223 members · 3,585 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So this is a crossover idea with a book called The Harem Game's, i am putting this up to grabs since i doubt i will be able to get to it with my plans for stories i already have.

If you have not read the book (which would not surprise me) the backstory was pretty much where a gender specific pathogen wipes out most of the male population of the world, thanks to this the oppressed female population of numerous patriarchal societies, now fixated more on revenge, take control of the world and create a mandatory tournament where young male teens of each are forced to fight each other to the death until only one remains, after about 200 year's the tournament has evolved into a format where these teenagers are forced to build a Battle Harem of 6-15 girls to become their brides and assist them.

(The battles are closer to the Rating Games of Highschool DxD then the Hunger games which most people would think of after reading the title)

Now it should be noted that in the book the term male is a bit loose seeing how the main character there is a Hermaphrodite, so i would assume a Futa would also count to such a government, even if she identifies herself as female.

I would also like to note that the “goddess Empire” that rules the world in the original story is a Dystopia, being lead by a council of women called The Matriarchy” who have done things such as, making Slavery (made up of lower class citizens and criminals) not only Legal but mandatory for the upper class to partake in it, putting children on death row, holding the families of new's workers hostage, human experimentation and of course this is on top of the whole battle torment to the death thing, etc.
I also should note that while in story the battles end when the groups "male" is killed it is noted that the most benevolent fate for the loosing groups remaining members is to be claimed by the winner as there new bride's.

With all that said i just wanted to give anyone interested in what the original was like, so if your interested in taking the idea feel free to do what you want, i am just interested in seeing this story see the light of day since i am myself busy with other ideas (not yet posted but still being worked on), i hope this interests at least someone, thanks for reading. :twilightsmile:

cool idea but also extremely stupid oh look the male gene pool is almost gone lets kill even more so that every body is related eventualy

5937581 I agree that was a large plot hole in the book if you ask me, i think the stated reason was because the previously stated "oppressed female population of numerous patriarchal societies" pretty much wanted to keep men from regaining control and for there own revenge.
It is stated latter that the "The Matriarchy” see the surviving men as breading stock but i still find that a bit dumb myself and, like i said however anyone who take up this idea is free to change things to how they wish.

In truth the book A Brother's Price makes more sense about it really where the men are bought or traded by richer families where they are the husband to all sisters in the family or sold to brothels who rent them out to the poorer women at the high risk of STD's.

(edit)
I just prefer Battle Harem stories more where the main Guy/girl can fight along side there harem evenly.

yeah i get that but the whole fight to the death gladatorial thing monumentaly stupid depending on the ratio of male to female you are looking at negative effects of inbreeding with 3-4 generations

Comment posted by Ponyninja88 deleted May 7th, 2017

True, like i said it is a plot hole in the original book, my only guess is that they take samples from the men before sending them out to die, that way they can still get women pregnant without having a lot of the adult male populous around, the book does take place on a futuristic earth despite the apparent presence of magic like powers among people.

5937662 then why the senseless killing if you are going to use their DNA anyway its not trying to weed out the weak

To keep the male population low, and probably to keep the lower class citizens pacified from doing anything against them, i also read that the book was "a very, very subtle stab at the premise behind the extreme militant feminist movement which loudly and repeatedly proclaims that the world would be a better place if only men didn't exist".

That last bit was quoted from the TV Tropes page.

As already said that last bit was quoted from the TV Tropes page under the "Take That" section, it was one of a few things listed, along a mention of the barbaric practice of female castration.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10