Fandom RP 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

The year is 2015, two thousand fifteen years after the return of Princess Luna. Ponykind has found a new planet, perfect for colonization. This planet's official name, "Earth". Ships containing Colonists were dispatched roughly two years later, along with ships containing Royal Soldiers. This division is known as the EDF, "Equestrian Defense Force". Pretty soon, towns were built, along with EDF bases, checkpoints, and prison camps. The "liberators" soon became the occupying force. Five years after arrival, a rebel group was formed, the Blue Faction, a conglomerate of miners, civilians, and defected EDF soldiers. The Blue Faction has been attacking EDF bases and other priority targets for years, but never seeming to be able to drive the EDF back. That changes now, now that you have arrived on Earth. Choose your side carefully, as you may be able to tip the balance of power in your side's favor.
((You can either be an EDF soldier, or a Blue Faction recruit. My take on the "Red Faction" series. I chose Earth because I thought it was more fitting.
Note I have only played some of Red Faction: Guerrilla, so I might not know a couple things))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1