DerpyDash 92 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Alright guys, I know this is a low member group and the ship is probably a raft in the middle of a stormy ocean at this point, but I am willing to write up any DerpyDash fics and perhaps the one to keep the ship afloat. Problem is, my inspiration and ideas for writing all go into my Naruto stories over at fanfiction . net. So, any ideas sent by you guys will be great. It'll also be great to have someone draw me up some covers as well.

Not writing

1. Harem/herd fics. The goal of this to keep the ship alive. This might turn into a 'willing to write' later, but herd fics will probably be counterproductive at this point.

2. PWP. Yes while clop fics are good and all (some at least... I think...), a PWP will just make the attempt seem... ill-fated.

3. Rape of Derpy or Dash by the other. I want the ship to sail, not sink, and rape by either of the two onto the other will not help.

4. Xover. What's the point of a Xover when the main pairing is within the same fandom?

Willing to write

1. Rape. Please specify if you want it detailed or referenced, otherwise I will not pick it up. I find that this sensitive subject is a way to bring out the feelz. It also helps contributes to my specialties, hurt/comfort and angst.

2. Clop scenes. Reasonably placed clops can make for a good story, but I will not focus on the clop, but rather the story.

3. Fluff. I like fluff as much as the next person, but I haven't done enough correctly to put it up on my specialties list, but I will be more than happy to write the fluffiest scenes you have ever seen.

My specialties

1. Hurt/Comfort. Anything with Hurt/Comfort I can and will do. This almost always appeasr in any fic I write, so expect it in any suggested fics I write.

2. Angst. Same as above.

My weaknesses

1. Pacing in general, but relationship pacing especially. As much as I want to say I'm good at writing romance, it's only good if they are already together, even then my skill is meh. It's the build up I'm quite terrible at, especially with one-shots. Though I will be better off if it was a multi-chap.

2. Age appropriate behavior. This only applies to those who are considered underaged. I'm not that good at writing up appropriate behavior for children. I have the tendency to have them think as adults, so anything with fillies or colts would be either severely limited with them, or be heavily Beta'd by somepony...

What to expect

1. I'll probably be very slow with updating, considering my Runecrack (Runescape) addiction and the fact that I'm juggling four fics at once over at FF.

2. Dedication to the DerpyDash pairing. I will sink with the ship if I have to!

What I will need

1. A beta/editor of some sort. Someone who can read over my fics and check for spelling errors, plot holes, but most certainly focus
on my areas of weakness. Please tell me in this thread if you are willing to take this job up. You must be able to get back to me within a week with an edited chapter. We don't want others to be waiting.

2. A cover artist. Ponies like good covers and a good cover might be the thing that attracts them to read this.

Now that you know the restrictions and what I'm willing to write, go ahead and shoot some ideas. Remember, it is up to me to take up fics, but like I said, I'm juggling four at once already, it'll be very difficult with 5. So as of now, I will only take one DerpyDash fic at a time, till my cycle clears up. So please don't get offended if I don't pick your idea up. I will not write anything until I have my beta/editor. I could just pull pictures from google if I need to, though with the lack of DerpyDash, I might have to improvise like I did with Fall. So please also volunteer to be a cover artist as well.

If you wish to help writing up fics of your own or taking up ideas of others, then by all means, go ahead. We want other people to join this ship, but it'll make it easier for others to understand what you will do if you list everything up the way I did. It'll take a while to get sailing but with dedication, we may get this to be a more well known, and perhaps, accepted pairing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1