NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

In the platinum award winning game, Portal 2, during the middle of Chapter 6, The Fall, an automated recording is played of the deceased Cave Johnson. It is told that he is the founder of Aperture Science, has spent years as CEO, and is coming up with new inventions and ideas for the future. Some of his ideas backfired, and one even cost him his life. He received a deadly disease which was caused by the contact of Moon Rocks. At first he is optimistic that his researchers will create a vaccine to save him. Unfortunately as time goes by, his optimism fades, and soon becomes enraged. Here's his reaction.
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
Didn't know how to put a YouTube video in. Sorry.
Lol

Comment posted by Dead Lock deleted Oct 17th, 2013

1970562 "Oh i have a flamethrower that throws combustible lemon juice!" *Schrod states while somehow walking upside down in the air*

"Come at me biotch!"
*Dead Lock unsheathes his double chain scythe*

1970608 *jumps around on the air (magic bitch) while firing randomly around not even touching you* "Ha who said i'd go after you!I'm trying to burn these fucking fairy hippies!!" *Schrod finishes statement while firing at a small moving green cloud*

(I'm a unicorn too mofo)
"Oh shiz! Fairy hippies! Since when? Call the fucking military!"
*begins swiping madly at the green cloud*

1970718 "We are the military you dumb fuck!" *fires at cloud only to miss* "These fuckers started to follow me around since i fought with Lolk and went into his damn-able world that had beautiful violins then these fuckers came from somewhere and started to attack me!"

"Shit! We are the military, aren't we? Fuckin hell! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Shitshitshitshitshit!"
*swipes even faster at the cloud*
"Where are these violins you speak of?"

1970776 "Just violins in Lolk's fucked world they were regular size just floating the air like me!Oh and you dumb ass fairy hippies must be burnt it's the one thing they fear besides nuclear bombs.!"

"Well then you better get a nuclear suit on because here comes a bomb!"
*presses button on watch and creates a magic field around himself*

1970812 *teleports in field while silmuntaneously makes field for room* "We don't want to blow up the base now do we?"

"Uhg, fine. Buzzkill."
*rolls eyes*

1970889 "No you can still do just make sure not to blow up the base.Now let's light this candle!"

"Cracka boom! Mutha fuckas!"
*creates magic shield and drops bomb*
BOOM BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

"Bbbbbbbbiiiiiiitttttttttttttttcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!"

1970953 *Fairies blow up* "SUCESS MOTHUAFUCKAHS"

(I like how cave Johnson's lemons became blowing up hippie fairies)

1970998 (well it is Cave Johnson)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20