NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 542 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 542
Night Striker
Group Contributor

*Flies away before suddenly spinning and flying full speed into his legs spraining one*

fuck me that was a good shot -pain is a state of mind..your mind can over come that- *i stand wobbling on my leg* shall we continue i never back down unless i cant physiclly go on so shall we

Night Striker
Group Contributor

*Spins side swiping his good leg out*

*my head slams into the ground hard breaking the skin and causing me to bleed from my head* lets go pony.....pain *i clench my teeth hard* is a state of mind *my bad leg gives way and i fall to the floor* come on your not a para for nothin *i try to stand up again*

1985903>>1985915 *shotgun fires into the roof* "Now you fuckers will listen i don't care if an officer gets killed but i do care about my friend and i don't want to waste good ammunition.Now do i have to waste some shells on your sorry asses now or later?Or i can call sexy alien that would end with you having sex then getting killed while paralyzed i prefer doing option 2 myself? (Now just remember he drank the original brew which gave him his old heavy russian accent)

1985959>>1985931

*i look arngrily at the bat pony in front of me* you drank the whole dam batch again didnt you schrod

Night Striker
Group Contributor

*Puts my hoof over his throat as i lean down bearing my fangs*

1985966>>1985959

fucking come near me with those and i'l rip em from your mouth *i head butt him before getting up and limping slightly over to schrod*

1985964 "Nope just original you never drank original i mainly drank watered down form and you drank watered down too" (he isn't drunk)

Night Striker
Group Contributor

*MY hind leg kicks him to his knees*

*as i fall i grab my training knife from my belt made from solid wood and i throw it heavily at night striker and it connects just above his eye* get what came to ya

1985966>>1985979 *as he's down i give him a haymaker to the gut* "And that was for being dick last night.Now shut the fuck up!"

you can be such a bastard at times schrod

Night Striker
Group Contributor

*A second knife connects knocking out its path as my wing is open*
"Fool."

1986028 "Oh will you acting like baby and shut up oh all i hear is you whining about oh that was foolish and such"
1986022 *looks over* "Oh when i am like zis i'm a lot more fun"

yeah...*i laugh and stand up and put a little wieght on my leg* i have to admit your much more fun when your slightly drunk...if you ever can get drunk

1986055 "Drunk?Boy i'm not drunk."

and i aint a boy *i look over to>>1986028 walking away* good fight...but it aint over

1986072 *grabs by shoulder* "No you don't"

i know when to give up schrod...*i shrug it off* got any off that whiskey flavoured vodka yet

Night Striker
Group Contributor

*Runs forward kicking the back of his knee*
"It is now."
*Walks away into my office as i hobble on three legs*

*i growl on the floor and push myself up* that fucking CO bastard *i look over to schrod (1986078) and touch the side of my head* should probably get that cleaned up

1986085>>1986093 "Damn no you need it" *throws bottle*
*looks at office and goes in then promptly delivers a buck to two of three of Night's legs* "You see when i say it is over it IS over"

Night Striker
Group Contributor

*Flies up before he can and buries his head into the floor*

*i watch him walk back from the office* ya dont need to fight my battles for me but its alwways nice to have help *i catch the bottle* thanks for it anyway

1986121 *pulls [your] head down to ground faster than he can see then teleports away*

Night Striker
Group Contributor

*Stops it short as i slam the office door closed*

1986172 (that dosen't stop it teleporting is just going to a place that had been envisioned and is in range so that didn't work) *Schrod teleports out as if he didn't close the door* "Try again and make sure not to say i've done anything wrong."

you okay schrod

1986224 "Yes.Funny thing is though he proclaims i slept with his sister when i did with two changelings and yes they were mares and i kept it that way.He claimed that his cousin was a changeling and such even though his sister is also a bat pony.All the way back on the second or so day when he nodded towards some mares when he said for him to get some action i had said something then he said that one of them was his sister who wasn't a bat pony didn't even look similar to him beyond equine shape.Him and me argued right after i thought about letting love back into my hear.Later i had Lolk feed off of me and we were about to go to space because of that amount of power it gave him.Then this happened.

okay.....so you where about to go to space then i interuptted you.....sorry buddy

1986273 "No Lolk powered down by losing control of the power and freezing himself in a block of ice." (so how did you do on test so far or whatever)

(ehh it went all right..got lower than expected but gotta try harder am i right)

This guy Lolk sounds alright.....and powerful may not want to get on the wrong side of him then

1986299 "No he's just a fat ass and only really powerful (apparently) when he feeds off of me well now he does"

so his a changling then?

ahh....So is their a difference between the two or are they the same *i say as i limp towards the infirmary*

1986339 "Yeah different bodies and feeding methods"

So whats the difference between the two...i mean i know a changeling can feed off of entranced ponies and things like that

1986353 "Well he has to feed off of the love and such of a recently dead loved one to whoever the pony is"

*at the mention of a dead loved one i freeze* y-yeah i-i guess

1986369 "Last night was fun though i.. no i will let love back in"

*i force a smile for schrod* good for you mate...your lucky i wont be able to have a relationship here with ponies and all

1986415 "Oh come on stop being that way you may only have this as being your only way of being loved in a way stronger than friendship"

*i raise a eyebrow at schrod* xenophillia.....im fine thanks..maybe if i get turned into a pony some how again

1986429 "No man what if you die all alone"

you got a point there mate you got a point *i continue to walk to the infirmary* so got your eye on any mare round here *i ask with a jokey voice*

1986454 "I already told you those two they've been following me around for years"

*i shake my head* maybe that knock to the head did more damage than i thought...so please do kindly remind me

1986473 "The two changeling mares" *waits a few seconds* "One..two..three..four...."

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 542