NLR Underground 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Where some of the highest tech weapons we have available from a simple sword to a high tech ion cannon.Just about any weapon can be found here

*Dead Lock walks in with no expression*
"Do you have a magnetic double chain scythe? If not, this place is a rip."

1943153 "Ill check *rummaging is heard in the back,then he comes back up front* "I'm sorry did you want it pre-customized to you or plain?"

"Plain please. I have magic, remember?"

1943183 *rolls eyes and gives him the plain one* "It also has a recall button"

"K bye lulz."
*walks off*

*opens the door and walks briskly to the armourer* i'd like to sign out the SA80 with the ACOG and front grip
*i point over to my weapon hanging on the wall*

1945743 "Ask the mare.I just sit here"

aah cheers mate *i point to my rifle again and the mare hands it to my with the firing pin out. i ask for a cleaning set aswell* so how have you been then....man my head hurts from getting to drunk last night *i smile slightly*

1946800 "Aww no I didn't get drunk.Though i fought Lokl in the Sparring Room or some of my copies around the rooms here

Yeah i know its nearly impossible to get you drunk *i pop out two body pins and disemble the weapon and procede to clean it whilst whisteling pack up your troubles in your old kit bag*

1946830 "No i can get drunk it's just nearly impossible...well you'd need enough alcohol to kill most of the population on this world every species included"

wow *i reassemble the weapon and flick it on saftey before i begin to polish it down* thats a lot

1946850 "It's roughly about that but you you take only a couple bottles..I guess it' time to make the whiskey flavored variety now"

usually it takes alot more before i pass out but...wait did you just say whiskey flavoured? *i stop polishing my weapon and look up*

1946857 "Yes remember certain fruits and berries i also can pour an already completed beverage or liquid to also flavor it"

lemme know as soon as it reaches drinkable stage mate *i start to polish my boots and my beret cap badge*

1946951 "A few hours then unless you want me to speed up the process but it makes it more sweet and is a little bit of a drain on the regular taste."

i can wait *i pick up my rifle and head towards the range*

1946964 "Hey catch" *Throws an Rpg rocket at you*

*catches it and my entire arm turns into a human one again revealing a multicam BDU with rolled up sleeves* not much more longer ey *i smile and walk off towards the range again* you comin .

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22