Soaring Apple: SoarinJack 177 members · 55 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

*Spoilers for Rainbow Falls*

So this episode had a lot more Soarin' than any other episode so far. We got a few insights to his personality, mostly a carefree yet loyal attitude. Also he appears to be the worst of the three wonderbolt Olympic fliers? At least worse than Rainbow Dash. I enjoyed that he got injured watching the cheerleaders. Always figured him as a stallion's stallion if you know what I mean. And interesting to note when he mentioned no pony had visited him in the hospital. Seemed kinda' strange, given how close-knit the Wonderbolts are always portrayed as. Maybe its just me, but Spitfire and FleetFeet seemed like villains. Like adult versions of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon...

But, question to the group: If you had to write a Soarin/Jack fic after this weeks episode, how would you do it?
Personally I'd have him in the hospital after his injury and Applejack decides to stay behind and hoof feed him some of her apple brown Bettie. Little disappointed they didn't reference the Gala scene in the episode. Anyway, Applejack and Soarin' start talking about the Olympics, rainbow dash and the Wonderbolts. Applejack teases him about letting those cheerfillies catch his eye and Soarin' make a bold, snide remark about Applejack sounding a little jealous. It wouldn't be a full on romancey story, but it'd be a friendship-into-romance story.

Also, P.S. :derpytongue2::derpyderp2::derpyderp1::derpytongue2::derpyderp2::derpyderp1::derpytongue2::derpyderp2::derpyderp1::derpytongue2::derpyderp2::derpyderp1:

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

People... I hereby challenge you to write that fic!

It was a good episode. I really liked the thing with Soarin and cheerleaders as well. I have already began writing a story, but I'm not sure if I'm wanting to publish it.

Oooh genius. So much so I really have the urge to write this now.

After seeing this episode, there are some things I wish I had done differently with my SoarinJack fic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5