Alicorn OC's are alright! 259 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Are fics where an OC is not an alicorn per-se, but was created by alicorns, permitted?

Ecko7
Group Admin

I would say yes.

What do you mean with created? Created through magic or born?

Human scientists, working with human and animal genomes, manage to bind human and equine DNA and create a living, fertile hybrid. Mutations in the genetic code, influenced by a fixed point in time and space, resulted in pegasi and unicorns. It wasn't until the alicorn mutation, however, that ponies began to rise up against mankind. The alicorns didn't like how their smaller, weaker brothers and sisters were treated by the bipeds. The Human-Alicorn War resulted in much death for both sides, but moreso for mankind, and in the end, mankind lost.
-
The alicorn king had three kids. Celestia and Luna, the eldest and second of his children, were normal alicorns like him and his wife. But the third child was different. No one, not even the alicorns' resident geneticist, could determine what it was that caused his mutation, but it was a mutation like no other.

He didn't have wings or a horn, butut where each of a pony's legs should be, he had two. Appropriately, the king named his strange child Sleipnir.
-
Does this count?

I'd read that. Sounds like fun... If written correctly. I'm incredibly fussy with war fics.

The war is only a single story arc in the larger plot.

If anyone actually gives a shit, that whole origin story has changed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6