Fire Emblem Equestrians 116 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

I'd really like to know!

And if you're not sure what exactly this game is, it's basically Pokemon but with Fire Emblem gameplay and Nobunaga's Ambition characters. And if you don't know what Nobunaga's Ambition is... then you're at a loss because neither do I. But hey, Nobunaga up there looks baller as fuck so who am I to complain?

Also, I'm doing a HUGE thread based around this game, so I just wanted to know if you're interested in the game enough for me to post it. I'm not doing all that work for nothing after all; I have my limits.

I loved it enough to play over 100 hours on it.:pinkiehappy:

Wow! I've hardly played it at all, let alone 100+ hours. But I'm trying to get into it by understanding it more through online influence, like FIMfiction and whatnot.

Go for plus if you are willing to stretch the lore a bit I will evtually have a idea for a fics to! And yes why did we never get a second version I played it for months!

It's more like final Fantasy tactics for gameplay. I myself always try to get one of each eevee type. :pinkiehappy: got to love these cute foxes.:twilightsmile:

5893969 I know still wishing for a sequel.:fluttercry:

Well my upcoming thread is more of my idea for a Pokemon x Fire Emblem game using many mechanics from Conquest such as linking and managing the areas you've captured. So in a sense it's more of a spiritual successor to Conquest with FE characters than a sequel, hence why I posted this thread in this particular group

Now that you mention it, it is a lot more similar to Tactics than Fire Emblem. Still, there is a reason why I posted this thread in this particular group.

You and the rest of the fans.

5894009 That would be awesome.:rainbowdetermined2:

Oh any chance we could work on making that idea into a fic together for this site?

Hell yeah that game was great!

Why haven't we seen Conquest 2?

While I don't wish to post anymore stories on this site, by all means you can go right ahead and try to make one. Though perhaps wait until the thread/blog comes out that we make any final decisions.

Most fans are cult fans, unfortunately. Cult fans aren't in the majority, so GameFreak ignores them.

I'll give it a shot! And if when your thread goes up if there is anyone who wants in let me know I do better in a partnership than solo.

5894316 I could help if you want. :scootangel:

If you are okay with the fact that I'm terrible at making dialogue and you will most likely have to post it then sure your in!

So be warned if you still want in message me please.

So your in silver?
And answer this in a message please!

Comment posted by SuperKamek deleted Apr 7th, 2017
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22