Dragon Age Fanfiction And More 60 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Here's an idea I'm throwing out for anyone to pick up. Now its premise is simple, during the events of Inquisition, the fade tears a hole through into the mortal world, however in doing so, in performing this feat that must never be done, this affects other worlds, Equestria among them, by way of the Eluvian, which acts up thanks to the magical discharge and connects with Equestria, allowing aspects of the Fade into Equestria. With strange happenings stretching across the land, Earth Ponies and Pegasai gaining magic, strange, nightmarish dreams outside of Luna's influence, then finally demons from the Fade pouring through the Mirror in Twilight's castle, only barely driven back by the Mane 6 and all the Princesses combined might, Twilight and company are forced to pursue the demons and find out the source of this disturbance. What they find is more terrifying and complex then they could ever imagine.

I think there's great potential for creative character arcs here, each aspect of each of the Mane 6 tested, where friend and foe are hard to recognize, where the monsters are not so easy to spot, and the ideals of friendship might not be enough to save the day. Also include Spike, because, well its Dragon Age. I think a story revolving around him and Thedas' Dragons would be interesting.

Hello? Anyone like to comment on this idea?

3684022 I Rubyfire love this idea and I am a great fan of the Dragon Age series I Think Spike should be the ultimate main character

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3