Bioshock: Equestria 489 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I got a question for y'all guys and would you kindly answer it as you wish:

Why do you enjoy the games of the Bioshock franchise?

I gotta say for me its because they are well-crafted pieces of art. 2K put some TLC into these games and made amazing worlds both below the sea and above the clouds. From the murky depths of Rapture to the loftiest lofts of Columbia its a big big world out there

And if not for Rapture we wouldn't have this masterpiece:

And the 1st game is one of the few that can scare me sh:yay:tless. (Bottom floor, Poseidon Plaza, Fort Frolic= the big open room with the mannequins is a prime exampile:pinkiecrazy:)

And the fact one of the billboards has my last name on it (Finley) is amusing as heck to me

SCP Pinkamena
Group Admin

1541121 We like it because it puts in a world of what if. What if this really DID happen in the world we know today? What if somewhere in the future this happens? And also gives the 'unf' factor as well. It FORCES you to walking to the lighthouse, take the bathysphere down to Rapture, and practically everything else. Makes do what Atlas tells you to do, and also gave us the closest thing it has to a catch phrase, "Would you Kindly?"

Me? The gameplay for me. Story and meaning do count a lot for what makes a game good, in my opinion. But if the gameplay is solid, challenging and constantly changing, then I'm hooked on it. I loved the combat with the gunplay and Vigors of Bioshock: Infinite.

Plus, there's these two. :pinkiehappy:

I b:yay:cking love them. :rainbowkiss:

Indeed, Robert and Rosalind are f:yay:king brilliant

and have best theme:yay:

One thing I like about the game is it's recurring theme throughout all three games: Corruption. When you think about it, the game isn't about an underwater city, or a flying city, or time-space jumping, or Big Daddies. The game is about power, and what happens to people that get too much of it.

Also, the fact that the city of Rapture is 100% extremely plausible for it's time frame, and could've easily been made is pretty cool too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5