FiW: Friendship is Witchcraft 280 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Lightning CD scratch
Group Contributor

Hello my friends, watchers, and fellow FIW staff to this meeting today we need to make and discuss rules that need to take effect. Also other positions we need in the staff sign up thingy mabbober. So feel free to speak your mind. P.S. just a side note I would like if we discuss something we want to do that is planning to take effect maybe before it does we should add a thread to allow plain members to say their thought on the change.

Lightning CD scratch
Group Contributor

Hey I just want to say this is probably only the first of A LOT of staff meetings. So you are always open to start a staff meeting.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Um, ok, don't exactly have a staff, but I'm here.

Oh, I noticed you double posted a thread, so I deleted one of the copies.

Also, the contest thread is kinda premature when there are only 6 ponies in the group. I mean, the two of us our admins, so won't be participating, and only one other member of the group has even written anything.

The same really kinda goes for getting admins. One pony can run a group this size, two or three can run a couple dozen member group, and it can take a dozen to run a 300 member group.

What we really need at the moment is new members, and fanfics in the various folders. I added two fanfics yesterday...

Lightning CD scratch
Group Contributor

830287 ha not that kind staff as in crew
And ok I'll try and get evreypony to blog post about this group

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

In the interest of other ponies first reactions when seeing the group, I deleted the comments that weren't actually group related there. We've got a random discussion thread for things that are off-topic now anyways...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5