GEARS OF WAR 63 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Ginger Pony
Group Admin

Ok guys and girls! Below is just a run-through of folder posting and forum rules :ajsmug:

Folders

Ok, there are a few folders for GOW-related stories, and posting them as follows;

COG In Equestria
This is for stories where a Cog Soldier finds him/herself in Equestria. The Gear in focus can be on OC, or a main character in the GOW series. This also includes Locust, Lambent, and any other creatures from GOW that find themselves in Equestria. Think of it like a HiE fiction. This folder is NOT for pure cross-overs; That's later.

Equine on Earth
the opposite of the COG in Equestria. A pony or ponies find themselves in the middle of the struggle on Earth. Same again, the focused character(s) can be OC or a main character.

Cross-over
This folder is for stories where their focus is a combination of both franchises. Ponies fighting alongside humans against the Locust, Equestria with GOW weaponry defending against Lambent etc.

As for the forum, It'd be helpful if the posts were GOW-related, but social threads, Q&A, and (If ya so wish) GOW/MLP Role Play. Try to avoid degrading or offensive comments and racism please as well.

Apart from that, and if there's anything I've missed, just drop a comment below or PM me or Predator. :yay:

Ginger Pony
Group Admin

^Predator, can you put up them folders? All I can do is edit the Forum :applejackunsure:

perdator-2
Group Admin

gear of war the planet call sera not earth ok:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3