GEARS OF WAR 63 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Ginger Pony
Group Admin

"Bronies are no strangers to MLP. After all we've been in this Fandom, for as long as we can remember. Ponies, is all we know. In the past we posted for magic, we fought for the community, we fought, for friendship; but all that changed, after T-DAY.

For two months, we've been fighting for our very survival against the corporation, the creators, of Twilicorn. But It is a fight, we cannot continue. The Fandom faces extinction. Unless we end this war, Now!

We have hoped the internet's reaction would of changed the mind of the Hasbro horde, but they didn't. And have returned stronger than ever. They brought with them a force that can sink entire fictions; Equestrian Girls. Even EqD, our last beacon of friendship through all these dark days, is now at risk.

Soon, We'll have nothing left to defend. And that leaves us with only one option, Attack!

Bronies, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is neccasary. If we are to survive. If we are to live long enough to see the season's pass, our Fandom grow, and experience a time of peace we have never known. We must, now, take this fight to Hasbro.

We will go to where they live, and where they spawn these creations, AND WE, WILL, LOVE AND TOLARATE THE SH*T OUT OF THEM!!

This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy. This is the day we correct the course of MLP history, THIS IS THE DAY, WE ENSURE OUR SURVIVAL AS A COMMUNITY!

Bronies of the Fandom, my fellow soldiers, GO FOURTH, AND BRING BACK THE HOPE OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!"

(I was bored :pinkiesmile:)

perdator-2
Group Admin

GOOD WORK!!:raritystarry:

perdator-2
Group Admin

perdator-2
Group Admin

Ginger Pony
Group Admin