Official OC Group 464 members · 1,488 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Okay, so I wrote a story and I need some opinion on it. I mean, 124 people have actually taken the time to read it. It sounds like a lot, but it's not! Especially when those people don't give you any feedback on your story. (So far my story has 11 comments, 10 likes, and 4 dislikes).
I wouldn't care, except that I'm writing this story and I really need some feedback! I don't care if it's positive or negative, I just want to improve. And, it's hard to do that when nobody even takes the time to like or dislike a story they read. Either way, I would really appreciate some feedback, so if you could take some time to read my story, it would make me really happy.
If you do want to read it, just like or dislike it afterwards (I don't care if you don't like it, because when you tell me why you don't like it, it helps me improve my writing!) and tell me in the comments why you liked/disliked my story. Plus, even if you did like it, you could still tell me something I can improve on.
Just try to stay away from comments like "This is great!" or "This sucks!" because those kinds are biased and don't really help much... keep in mind that this story is still in its early stages. That's why I really need some commentary now before I continue into the good (Bad?) stuff!

I added the story on this group, but here is a link if you can't find it----> http://www.fimfiction.net/story/242794/ushinawareta-shki

If you even considered doing this, thank you thank you thank you!

~Fuzzygecko :derpytongue2:

4760987 I know the feeling, feedback is why I originally joined the site.(even if the Ponies are a great help, too)
As to explicit Comments and Feedback, we do have groups for them, as well.
Yet, I can see how you would like to have a few responses from the Home Court first.

You could use the link icon, when you want to link to a story on the site, just to make the point.

As I follow the link, the title gives me a Japanese feel to it, even if I guess I may be wrong here.
I would like to see Paragraphs on the summary, which would make a more organized image of what I am about to enter.

If you choose a variant of a Name you expect to have comments on, I guess it is a good idea to place it where readers see it, like in the summary.

4875712 Okay, thanks for the advice! :pinkiehappy:
Also, the title is in Japanese, if you were wondering.

4879385 Oh, I guess that starts to make sense.
Just that my Japanese has a bit too much left to wish for here.
I may use a few Japanese names for characters, and a few other details; but that is as far as I go.

Best of luck(break a leg) :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5