Monster Ponies 138 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
zerozoner
Group Admin

The basic of basics, an introduction thread for this group. Feel free to introduce yourself and even advertise your stories here. As of the moment our folder for stories is empty so if you have one that involves monster ponies please add it.

I'm making this thread so I'm first up to introduce myself. Names Zero Zoner, but please just call me Zero or ZZ if another user with zero in their name is present.

I originally made this group while working on a co-write story with about four others that turned into a monster pony story. We got to talking about how to publish this work when completed and how to advertise it. After a little searching around the site I found out that despite the good number of monster pony tumblrs and fan fics there wasn't a group for them. So I decided to set one up for when the story got finished, I wasn't planning on anyone really joining it so quickly hence why there's been a lack of anything put up.

My interest in monster ponies stems from a story I've been tampering with since probably Jr. High. Back then I was heavily into manga and wanted to draw my story up as one. Needless to say that plan didn't fall through as I found drawing various human body parts nearly impossible, so I adapted it to be about monsters which I found much easier to draw. Not to mention a whole lot more fun to write about. This aspect has become a part of my writing and almost everything I write has dealings with monster beings in one way or another.

Well enough about me, so please introduce yourselves my friends.

I am Irongalley, captain and overlord of the FimFiction seas. You mortals shall refer to my glory as Iron or Irongalley or Master...

:rainbowlaugh: ok no. Anyway, I joined because I had been looking for monster pony stories for so long, and yet I found only clop of it! So I was disappoint. Anyway, when I found this group in the recent group box thing, I knew I had to join! So I did, and I'm here. Anyways, I have a story that involves Monster Ponies, and I'll add it in a lil bit. :scootangel::rainbowkiss:

And I'll also be making a thread soon enough. :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

zerozoner
Group Admin

Welcome aboard Irongalley.:twilightsmile: Sadly a lot of material involving monster ponies is either grim dark or romance/clop related:fluttercry:. Not that those are totally bad I just feel that their over used and not relevant to my areas of reading and writing interest.:twilightblush:

I'm also making a few more threads today so I'm hoping I don't step on anyponies hooves.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3