Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 4088 )
  • Viewing 3,851 - 3,900 of 4,088

She stutters, rational banished in the face of the ecstasy she's experienced. Barely able to think, Falx grips him tightly.

3014262 He keeps going, making himself even thicker as he thrusts like a jackhammer.

She climaxes again, shuddering on top of him.
H-Hey, you said you wanted to make my sisters scream right? How about we do that?

3014454 He pulls out and rams both into her marehood, stretching her as he picks up at the speed and strength he pulled out at. "Not until I fill you up, understand? I want you to be mine, I want to make it so no cock will ever satisfy you like mine will." He whispers into his ear, the flood of love becoming an ocean.

"A-Alright then. Do it. Fill me."
She smiles drunkenly, dazed from the amount of love she's receiving.

3014758 "I want you to say it, say that you love me, and I want you to mean it, please, say it." He whispers as he keeps going.

"I love you! I'm yours to claim."
She arches her back, trying to slide back down to pleasure.

3014839 He rams every inch into her in one last thrust, and cums, hard, filling her with at least a gallon of his seed.

She sighs happily.
"Now then, how about we move back to my dear sisters? I believe you wanted to make them scream your name? Simply use your trick from before, but place them back to back this time."
(After this, would you like to do one if the guards Green mentioned, Req and Mind waking up before Symbi, Vinea visiting Lace and Green, or some other changeling mare disguised as a young noble mare visiting one if the seedier bars?)

Comment posted by Lorthalis of Crows deleted Mar 6th, 2014

3015055 [The noble mare sounds like a fun idea, but let's do the guards are first after this]

He nods and gets the other into position, then thrusts inside their backdoors roughly, thrusting hard and quick.

(Alright. Hey, do you mind if we skip to just with Iacet and Pen, then go ahead to the guards? Can you go find the post where Green was telling the changelings about the day guard, then I'll pick.)
They jolt, already starting to gasp. Soon, their moans and purrs turn to screams of pure bliss. Eventually, Falx and Grey drift off to sleep, embracing each other as they pass out. Eventually, only Iacet remains awake. She has you stand up so she can crawl under you. Then, she slides your members into her plot. Purring happily, she sprawls out on the bed.
"C-Can you pound me to sleep. I kinda like the feeling off you in my plot."
(Feel free to have Pen get dominating here. Good practice for the noblemare scene, since the stallions or mares that drug her will want to be rough with her.)

3015264 He grins as he rams every inch into her roughly as he could manage, then pounded her raw like he was hitting her insides repeatedly with a sledgehammer. He was slow, but hard and merciless, wanting her to feel the pain, but also the pleasure.

She yelps.
"Nggh! You-HaaAh!-You're going too f-faaaAAAA!''
She shudders, her flank shifting around on Pen's shaft. She inadvertently knocks it against one of his hooves, letting out a small moan.

3015385 He didn't hear, or if he did, he din't care because he only went harder, putting a ball gag on her to shut her up.

The rest of her cries are muffled. She eventually finishes, passing out on the bed.
(We can do a scene of them in the morning where Pen wakes up first. For now, let's go to the guards.
(How about Vinea picks up cotton, and brings her to so e other changelings for fun. Have Cotton walking down an alley, or asleep. Or just have Vinea pick her up in a bar somehow.)

3015490 [Alley]

A mare with sky blue eyes, a navy blue mane and tail, and fur that was white with the barest tinge of blue to it wandered down an alleyway, she was off-duty, so she was heading to a bar to get a drink.

Suddenly, a powerful aroma hits her senses like a battering ram, briefly scrambling her mind. Whatever it was, it was very pleasant and relaxing. Cotton feels like just standing there and enjoying it.

3015615 She giggles and looks around. "Whoever that was, come out now, I've felt similar things before, I have high tolerance to it."

A tall changeling steps out of the gloom.
"Aww....That's a shame. Now I have to seduce you the old fashion way!"

3015668 "You seducing me? Not a chance, I'll seduce you, trust me, we'll be in the bar bucking everyone by the time I'm done. So, pick a bar, and let's go." She grins and moves closer, kissing the mare on the nose.

The mare smiles back.
"Alright love, I'm game. Though I would hope you'd let me provide a bit if relief for you first. Let's grab a table drink a bit first. Then we can have some real fun."
The mare follows Cotton to the selected bar, occasionally bumping her on the flank along the way.

3015727 As soon as Cotton enters, she pulls out some rope and drags the mare over to a table and plops her onto it, tying her fore hooves behind her back and her backlage together. She puts a ring gag onto her and kissing her on the nose. "Here's your fun." She gets everyone's attention. "People! This mare right here is thirsty! And the only drink she wants is something that only stallions can give! Who is man enough to give a thirsty mar ever drink!?"

Trick's eyes widen. She tries to say a few things, but is muffled by the bag. She looks around nervously, as eager stallions start to get up from their tables.

3015817 Cotton grins and licks her ear. "I'll make sure they don't touch your marehood." She whispers and moves behind her before shoving her muzzles inside the changeling.

Trick struggles against the bonds. She is not, however, able to stop the moans when Cotton starts in her marehood.
(play the stallions as well as Cotton please.)

3016018 The first stallion to come up was a tall one with a very long cock and he immediately trusted it into her mouth, eagerly for some fun. Another came up behind Cotton but she kicked him in the shoulder, wiggling her rump lightly and pausing for a moment to say. "Invitation only to get inside me." she then buries her muzzle inside Trick once more.

Left with little choice, Trick swirls her snake like tongue around the stallion hood in her mouth. As she. Deep throats, she realizes with a start that she enjoys it. Trick wiggles her plot.
(After all, there' still one hole unoccupied.)

3016095 A stallion finally climbs onto the table and starts rutting her back door vigorously. The one in her mouth bucks his hips, fucking her face as he pushes every inch into her throat, thrusting quickly, fucking her throat as Cotton pushes her muzzle deeper.

Trick only moans louder, vibrating the rod in her mouth. Despite being bound, she tries to buck her hips against Cotton and the stallion plowing her back door.

3016137 The stallions only quicken their paces, and Cotton's tongue pushes deeply inside her marehood.

[Skip to every a stomach full of every stallion in the bar's jizz? And, of course, the same for her ass.]

(Sure. Do you want some of the changelings to buck Cotton, or go straight to the noblemare and do the Cotton x Changeling scene later?)

Trick rolls to the side once the orgy had finally subsided. Cum is dripping from her plot and the corner of her muzzle, as she sprawls out on the table.
"Cotton could you climb up here please?"

3016200 She kisses Trick softly, her muzzle covered in the mare's fluids. "Be glad it wasn't Friday." She whispered.

[To the noblemare!]

"Yeah yeah. We have to do this gain sometime!"
(Alright, we'll come back to these two later)

Sleuth walked into the bar. The bar in question was known for roofied drinks, rough stallions, and unfortunate mares/stallions disappearing for several days, not being able to walk straight for days after. Sleuth's disguise was of a very young noblemare, a beautiful unicorn with a pearl coat and a forest green mane. From her stature, she was the daughter of some high class family, which meant she was completely innocent to the outside world.
(Basically, the bar is known for drugging ponies, having them taken into a back room to be brutally plowed, then put on the rotation for brothels and noble stallion clubs. Due to the zebra made drugs, the ponies in question often don't remember a thing and are willing during the time they're drugged. I figured this would be a longer arc.)

3016337 [I have a perfect male for her to meet.]

A gryphon was watching her with an interested look. He had black feathers and black fur, and a dark grey beak and dark grey bird legs, his eyes were a gentle, but strong looking gold. He waved her over.

She smiles, and walks over.
"Hello. Do ah, do you come here often?! I'm not really sure what to order...."

3016382 He nods and smiles warmly at her before addressing the bartender. "Hey, Mix, get the pretty lady a No-Brainer!" He grins as the bartender hands her a large, frothy green beverage. "Best we have." He says while scooting a bit closer to her. "On me."

She beams warmly.
"Thanks! By the way, I never caught your name..."
She drinks from the mug, slowly at first, but soon finishing it off.
"Wow, that was great! Can I have another?"

3016418 He nods and orders another for her, and she gets it soon. Other patrons, mainly the males, we're watching with interest. "Name's Aurum Vis, call me Rum." He grins and puts an arm around her, knowing the drugs would kick in soon.

She quickly downs the second mug, asks for a third.
"Rum huh? That' sand interesting name. Why do people.....Call...You...Rum...? H-Hey, I feel kinda..... funny.."
She leans into his chest, her eyes glazing over, as her her hoof grasps about for the third mug.
"Y-You're....Reallllly warmmm...." She slurs drunkenly.
"Can you pick up the mug for me? I can't seem to get it for some reason.."

3016465 He gets a third. "Follow me and you can have it." He says as he gets up slowly and starts towards the back room, slipping in after a muscular diamond dog.

She stumbles after him, hanging on to his arm as she tries to keep her balance.
(Keep in mind, the second stage of the drug will soon start. She'll be highly suggestible, so anything he wants to imprint on her should be said then. Also, I've decided this won't be a changeling, but an actual noble.)

3016509 He grins as he sets her on the bed that was within the room. There was a diamond dog and a Pegasus in there, the only others beside Rum and Trick. "Now, then, you are going to be a good little bitch for us, and we will be gentle, I swear on my life, as long as you don't fight, we will be kinder than anyone else who would just simply ravage your beauty."

[Rum is a charmer, but also a bit evil]

She nods slowly
"A-Alright Rum, I trust you..." She says, eyes still glazed over.

3017624 He grins and roughly grabs her flanks flying over to the bed and laying down under her, quickly lining his quite large, barbed member to her entrance while the dog goes to her plot, poking her softly as the Pegasus goes to her face, lining himself up to her mouth.

She doesn't open her mouth, nor does she try to keep it closed. She still doesn't seem fully aware what's going on. She let's out a small squeak at the prods, but is still too deep in the fog to make sense of anything.
(What they say to her right now determines how she will act while under the drug.)

3020149 [Rum will do that.]

Rum begins sliding inside her, whispering to her. "You are gonna obey me and me only, you will be my little slut, and if I tell you I want to fuck you, you will say yes. Me and my friends will be playing with you now, so start sucking and let us hear those beautiful moans."

The dog and Pegasus force themselves inside her orifices.

• Viewing 3,851 - 3,900 of 4,088