Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 4088 )
  • Viewing 3,801 - 3,850 of 4,088

Vinea purrs happily, as both of the drift off to sleep.
(Do you want to have Mind Blaze and Requiem wake p before Symbi and 'tend to her'? Or would you like r63 Grey, Falx, and Iacet to meet the stallion Falx met in the bar?)

2958550 [Bar first, since they were done before Sym and Req and Mind, also Good night, see you tomorrow]

Three mares walk into the bar. In the middle is a familiar scarlet and pearl unicorn. On the left is a purple earth pony with a white mane. On the right is a aqua pegasus with a cyan mane.

(i hope you come online soon.)

2962264 Pen was sitting at his usual table, frowning as he read some files, but he smiled at the three, his ears perked up, showing his excitement.

Falx grins, and leads her sisters over to Pen
"Hello again. These are my sisters, Grey and Iacet."
I haven't exactly told them what we intend to do with them yet though.

(At some point, I want to do something with the guards Green Hoof mentioned. Either Fire Works or Cotton Candy.)

2965998 How about we tie them down and I tease them twice as much as I do to you? He offers psychically. "Grey, Lacet, I am Fountain Pen, it is nice to meet you." He said with his best charm.

[We could use Cotton, she uses Ecstasy sometimes, so she would recognize a drugged drink or feel their effect.]

(Kay.)
Agreed. It'll be nice to trick them for once.
Iacet: "Nice to meet you..."
Grey: "...Mister Fountain Pen. Falx has told us little about you, but we're eager to learn."
"So what do you do?"

2966143 He grins. "Me? Well, I'm an accountant, but my best work is under the covers, if you catch my drift." He smiles, then adds. "Falx seemed very satisfied after sampling my skill."

Both the changelings blush brightly, and look at Falx in surprise. She nods.
"W-Well Umm......"
"....That's...Interesting...Erm..."
If we can get them drunk, this might actually work.

2966190 "You two seem tense." He waves to the bartender. "Four Head Wreckers!" Four large mugs appear at their table. Most powerful brew here, and it tastes absolutely amazing...

Good. They're both fairly lightweights.
The two changelings carefully drink from the mugs. Even from the first sip, a bright flush is evident on their faces, and they stumble a bit before sitting down at the table.

2966258 He smiles at them. "Keep drinking, this brew gets better near the end." He says as he begins to slowly chug his own.

They set down their now empty mugs. They're both flushed and woozy. Iacet absentmindly leans on Pen.

2966292 He grins and pulls her close, teasingly rubbing her flank, slowly getting closer to her marehood but never touching. He glances to Grey, checking how she was doing.

She stirs with a start, but is still recovering from the effects of the drink to do anything. Grey meanwhile, is swaying slightly. She's soon leaning on your other shoulder. Falx watches from the other side of the table, amused.

2966341 He grins and pulls them both close, rubbing their flanks softly as he whispers to both of them. "So, shall we go upstairs?" He smiles at Falx.

Falx grins back at you. The two changelings mumble confusedly. Eventually they nod their heads, still dazed from the drinks. Falx helps you get the two of them into a room.

2996656 He sits down, his erection standing proud as he waits for them to decide.

Falx guides Grey over to it, and gently pushes it into her mouth. She then tugs Iacet towards pen, and seats her in his lap. Having done that, Falx joins Grey in front of Pen's shaft.

3003288 Pen grins before laying on his back and pulling Lacet over to his face, eating her out vigorously.

(Iacet. with an "i")
Iacet yelps, startled. After a few seconds though, her moans start up. Meanwhile, Grey and Falx lick up and down Pen's length,

3003351 Pen moans softly as his tongue delves deeper within the mare atop his face. He was always good at reaching those perfect spots, as he was now.

Iacet squeaks and groans in time. She shifts, trying to hold out as long as possible.

3003406 He goes after her g-spot, grinning as his tongue repeatedly slid over it.

She climaxes, soaking his muzzle. On the other end, Falx pushes Grey's head down, causing her to deepthroat Pen's member.

3003501 Pen licks up Iacet's fluids as he moans, bucking his hips, forcing his cock in and out of Grey's throat.

Grey meeps in surprise, but gradually gets used to the motion.
So what do you want us to do with them next?

3006919 Iacet and Grey, stomach to stomach while I use a spell to give me an extra dick, and I rut them senseless while I suck your horn, how about it? He grins as he finishes cleaning Iacet before cumming down Grey throat with a moan.

Sounds lovely. Then after that, you can do the same thing but with them back to back. Gotta get both holes.
Grey moans happily, swallowing every last drop of Pen's seed. Iacet purrs happily, rubbing a hoof along Pen's flank.

3007243 He uses the spell, the new cock poking Grey's nose as he changed their positions so the mares were stomach to stomach, Iacet on bottom as he prods at their entrances, pulling Flax closer as he licks her horn softly.

Falx sighs happily, gently pushing her horn into Pen's mouth. Grey and Iacet both squeak, shifting slightly in their positions.

3007286 Pen soon thrusts into them gently, picking up speed at a very fast pace. He began suckling on Falx's horn.

They pant and squeak, as Falx moans from the suckling.
(Gn)

3007395 Pen begins hammering away, still suckling lightly on Falx's horn.

[G'Night]

Iacet and Grey's horns spark, signs that they're very close, even from this.

3011909 He speeds up, reveling in the feeling of being inside both mares. He took in more of Falx's horn, doing his best to please her as well.

He can feel a slight amount of honey begin to form along Falx's horn, as she reaches a hoof down to her nethers. Meanwhile, Iacet and Grey do their best not to scream. all that comes out are groans of muffled bliss.

3012073 He thrusts harder into them, licking up the honey on Falx's horn as he bobs his head slowly.

Iacet and Grey both finish, going stiff before collapsing into panting heaps. Falx pulls her horn out of Pen's mouth and walks around to where Iacet and Grey were. She then impales herself on the members, and sticks her horn back into Pen's mouth.

3012148 He grins, rutting her like crazy. I kinda wanted to keep rutting them until they were screaming...

Oh, don't worry, you'll get to. But first I'm going to get some release. Then I'll show you how to make them really scream.
She pants and moans, sliding up and down on his poles.

3012184 He speeds up, love flooding out of him as he thickens the shafts with a spell, and lengthened them as well.

She screams in ecstasy as she bounces on his twin shafts.
Keep going!

3012273 He obeys happily, continuing to rut her senseless.

She eventually climaxes, letting loose a loud cry of pleasure.
Don't stop! I want you to fill me!

3012336 He doesn't stop, forgetting her horn and moving his head by her shoulder before both speeding up and going harder than ever.

• Viewing 3,801 - 3,850 of 4,088