Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Lepking13
Group Admin

Due to Moldy being incapable of keeping up to date with all of the RPs, I volunteered to take over.

Complete
[Only completed threads with 5000+ posts will be permanently archived with approval]
[Exceptions must be approved by entire Admin group]

Guild
Resistance of The Nightmare
Battle Royal
Sandbox
Gamers in Equestria
The Age Long Forgotten

Discontinued/Unplayed - RPs left untouched for a week, unless granted permission by me, Feather, Xinrick, Valinor/Psyga, or Arctic, will be deleted. Requests to archive must be approved by me and one other Admin, whereas requests to delete must have mine and two other admin's approval. Threads that have zero responses after an entire day will be deleted.

This isn't a punishment. its to help save a bit on server resources. If we have too many untouched threads, it just becomes a burden.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1986423 Where's Gamers?:derpytongue2:

Lepking13
Group Admin

1986453 Added, if you notice any others I missed do tell me.

Meanwhile, I'm going to be cleaning up the month+ threads.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1986466 I could help with that:pinkiehappy:

Lepking13
Group Admin

1986471 I can do it pretty easily alone, there's not that many threads anyways.

Kabuto901
Group Contributor

1986480 Suit yourself :derpytongue2:

Lepking13
Group Admin

2039380 I haven't actually figured out what to do with the Private RPs once they're done.

There's only the two or three people in any given one, so it doesn't really necessitate informing everyone else they're done.

I think once the private RPs are done, I'll just remove them from the list. Whatever you wanna do with the thread, tell me please.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10