Just Role Playing 98 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 798 )
  • Viewing 751 - 800 of 798
Lepking13
Group Admin

841341 Nocturne turned towards the ball of light. He opened his mouth, and a dark purple light started glowing in front of it. After a moment of waiting, a giant wave of dark purple magic flooded out aimed directly at the ball of light.

841355 The light blurred out of existence once more and appeared directly next to the shadow, redirecting the beam to the ground with a tendril.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841378 Two more tendrils spawned out of Nocturne's back, piercing the ball of light.

"Come on, where'd all your power go? I thought you had power I hadn't even dreamed of." Nocturne taunted, his corrupting aura growing outwards from where the tendrils had hit the ball of light.

841397 The shining orb dissolved and multiple tendrils pierced parts of Nocturne's form.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841417 "There we go. You're finally taking this seriously." Nocturne said smiling as his blood oozed from where the tendrils had pierced him.

"But you seem to think I'll go easy on you while we wait." Nocturne said, as several more copies of him appeared around Solari, charging up several Dark Flood attacks.

"You had better bring out your A game now." He said as the copies all unleashed their attacks.

841432 The sphere dissolved once more and multiple Solari clones appeared around Nocturne's clones, a few of them managing to make contact with their targets.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841437 Their attacks all met in the middle, exploding outwards and knocking the Solari's away from Nocturne. As the smoke cleared, the original Nocturne hadn't moved an inch, and the holes in his body had healed. His tendrils were still in the ground, sucking up every ounce of magic in the area around him,

"This magic is delicious. Give my regards to the deity of the sun." Nocturne said, his smile oozing blood onto the ground.

841465 "I wouldn't be so cocksure, Nocturne." Solari said as his magic levels continued to rise. "You have the earth, and I have the sun. Which would last longer?"

Lepking13
Group Admin

841476 "You seem to be mistaken. I don't have just the earth, I have the night." Nocturne said, as several orbs of dark magic started floating around his horn.

The orbs all shot off towards Solari, breaking the sound barrier instantly.

841484 Solari released a short burst of radiation, redirecting the magic past him. "And I have the Day, and can channel the nigh infinite power of the sun into my form. The Night may absorb magic, but how much faster does it release that magic?"

Lepking13
Group Admin

841497 "When you try to fill a bottomless pit, why does it matter how fast you can remove whats in it. What matters is how much you can pull out at any given moment." Nocturne said, summoning several hundred orbs. He used his aura to compress them all down to the size of small pebbles.

"Besides, I'm still feeding on the excess power the sun left behind on our world." Nocturne said, his smile growing larger. In an instant, each of the small orbs shot towards Solari on differing paths. Some were straight, some curved, and others disappeared entirely to reappear right in front of him.

841512 The plasma resembling pony slowly moved to the right, an orb whizzing by his head. He then cloned himself and fired a large beam of magic at his adversary. His clones then spun around him and dissolved into a shield.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841525 Nocturne simply opened his mouth and ate the beam of magic. Smacking his lips, Nocturne frowned.

"Did Faust weaken you that much, or were you always this weak." He taunted as he cast out several beams of the same magnitude towards Solari.

841538 "Nocturne, you do realize that your taunts have never worked and that they never will, correct?" the cult leader inquired his rival. "You should also know what my real plan is as well…"

Lepking13
Group Admin

841544 "You seem to think I care." Nocturne said, as his horn sparked up and cast out several thousand little sparks that didn't dissipate. As Nocturne raised his head, the sparks all flew up into the sky.

"So much magic, so tasty. It's utterly delicious." He said, his body turning blacker and blacker as he continued to siphon the extra magic out of the earth.

841587 Solari formed a large sheet of magic, funneling more energy into his body from the celestial body representing him. As he felt the dramatic power surge through his body, he let out a low chuckle.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841599 Several of Nocturne's tendrils shot out, piercing the sheet of magic and draining it.

"Don't forget, I embody the night. Any magic you can call up, I can take away." Nocturne said smiling, turning the pure power of the sun into a corrupt form his body could process.

"And we can't forget that the sun is setting. Twilight is already upon us." He said, turning his eyes skyward to view the purple sky.

841606 The chuckle became a full laugh, "NOCTURNE! You do realize what it means having this much power, right? RIGHT!?" He asked as he disappeared, before reappearing on the ground below.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841615 "We could become gods here. None could challenge our rule." Nocturne said, his smile disappearing into a contemplative frown.

841627 The bright entity let out a dark chuckle, "That's one option, please list more." He smirked.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841639 "Destroy everything and start over anew. Create this world as we would want." Nocturne said. He could feel the power in the sparks growing. He had been invisibly feeding them with thousands of microscopic threads of magic.

"What I want to know, is what you think we can accomplish?" Nocturne asked Solari. He still couldn't remember where he had met him before, but he was very familiar.

841648 "Almost anything…" He said with a malicious glint in his eyes, "If this power were to grow a little more, it could be very unstable. And unstable magical reactions tend to do…" He trailed off, glancing at his foe.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841664 "Explode." Nocturne said, his eyes growing wide. Every one of his tendrils shot out at the sheet of magic to drain it all. He dumped every ounce he could into the sparks in the sky above.

"You have to get enough magic into it in the first place."

841682 "And that's why I had a backup plan." He announced as he concentrated, and the energy in his body spiked dangerously close to detonation.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841699 Nocturne shot out thousands of spikes, each one piercing a different part of Solari. He started pouring in his own magic, creating a catastrophic interaction between the two different magics.

"But do you know what happens when you combine pure opposites of magic?" Nocturne asked, his body steadily turning to a light gray as he dumped more and more power into his opponent.

841717 The affected being grunted as the magic coalesced in his body, straining under the pressure.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841727 "If your body doesn't explode from the pressure, it'll implode from mixing dark and light magic." Nocturne said.

841755 "Bravo…" He managed to squeeze out as his "skin" started to bubble from the energies.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841764 "But I won't just let that happen." Nocturne said as he reversed the flow of his magic, draining all of the mixing magic out of Solari. Once he had drained every ounce of the conflicting magics from Solari, he removed all of his tendrils. The fur all over his body turned alternating shades of purest white and darkest black.

"You have no power left." Nocturne said, as each of the sections of alternating color bled into each other forming a dull gray.

"You better run." Nocturne said, as the sparks above started flashing. "Here come some Lunar Lances." He said smiling his sadistic grin, as several large spears came soaring from the sky, piercing parts of the ground all around Solari.

841779 "Remember when I said… that I have a backup plan?" Solari wheezed out, a tired smirk painted on his muzzle.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841788 "Your plans won't matter if you even get near one of these." Nocturne said smiling as the lances that had already come down exploded.

"Did i forget to mention they're explosive?" He said, as one lance came down landing inches away from Solari.

841793 "You never needed to mention." He retorted, back up to his full stature.
Magically deprived, he decided to utilize his last resort, "You leave me no choice…" He softly said, using the last of his blessing to summon his last clones, absorbing one of them and teleporting away.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841815 "I hope you can run really fast. I got about nine hundred more coming down after you." Nocturne shouted, making the rest of the lances rain down into the middle of the encampment.

841826 His clone started cackling madly as the spears rained down around him.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841841 All at once, the spears exploded. Turning the entire Solari encampment into a bunch of craters in the ground. Everywhere you looked there were bodies, some whole some blown apart. It was a bloody sight.

"And that is why you fear the night." Nocturne said low enough only he could hear. He dispelled the power he had held in his body back into the ground, turning it into a parasite that would feed on the excess power across the desert.

841862 A quiet sound was heard echoing through the barren wasteland. Soft, spiteful laughter echoing from within a crater.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841868 Turning around a smile came across Nocturne's face. "Leave now and you'll escape with your life." Nocturne shouted, watching the sun set across the horizon.

"The night comes now."

841900 The laughter grew, mocking the smug Brotherhood leader.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841907 Summoning up the remaining bits of his power, Nocturne cast a giant spark up into the sky. He had given Solari the chance to run, and now he would drop the largest lance he could on top of him.

841917 The clone stopped laughing, and braced itself for it's last stand.

Lepking13
Group Admin

841927 Almost instantly, a gigantic lance the size of a small castle came crashing down into the middle of the camp. The explosion turned the entire area into one giant crater.

The magic parasite he had release into the ground came back then, completely overloaded with power. Nocturne smiled, knowing that he could finally end the journey. Turning to Faust, he smiled at his would-be daughter before pulling the magic out of the parasite and casting it out across the desert, changing it from a sand filled hell to the beginning of Utopia. He looked down, watching grass sprout up from beneath his hooves before collapsing. Unconscious and smiling.

841947 Little did he know, that clone's last stand started to silently take it's effect on the land…

Lepking13
Group Admin

841949 At this point, Faust stepped in. She dispelled the hex that the clone had put over the magic her dad had just cast across the desert. She vowed then, that she would watch this land and make sure that nothing befell those that settled here. She looked up then, being the first to see the stars in the sky again after they had been gone for so many years. The sheer beauty of the night brought tears to her eyes. As it did to everyone else that looked up as well, following her gaze to finally witness the night.

(Achievement Unlocked: Utopia Created 150G)

Lepking13
Group Admin

841974 (damn, thats hilarious. :rainbowlaugh: is that a program on the internet?)

841976 (Yeah, just looked it up. :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:)

Lepking13
Group Admin

841984 (Awesome. So we got our not-quite ultimate ultimate showdown out of the way. Nocturne is in a magical coma, Faust is guarding Utopia which Nocturne created by feeding a magic worm on the excess magic of the sun. And night has risen. I think this chapter is pretty much wrapped up. If someone wants to write this out as a story, that would be absolutely amazing.)

841990 (Although they might wanna add a bit more detail into the Raiders. :twilightsheepish:)
(Kinda don't have too much on them.)

841990 (Welp, I don't want another Apr Fool's Day. :applejackconfused: I'm head to bed.)

(Good night! :twilightsmile:)

Lepking13
Group Admin
  • Viewing 751 - 800 of 798