The Pack 67 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I figure this may be as good a place as any. If talking about made up characters is inappropriate then I'll remove this post ASAP. But until then, I've been trying to think up a name for this character I drew up. Going by the three characters we know of, they seem to have generic pet names with no real meaning behind them. So I guess I should follow that trend. Though I'm sure a lot of people probably do their own thing when it comes to naming conventions. I haven't decided yet.

I'm trying to figure out which one of the names on the side fit the best. Maybe they all suck and you can provide a better name!

Edit: Of course if anyone else has drawn a D-Dog and want people to give it a once over they can dump them in this here thread.

AegisExemplar
Group Contributor

I'm liking Mitzi for this design

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

802250>>802218
I second Mitzi :pinkiehappy:

Well at this point Mitzi seems to be in the lead. So for now I guess I will call her that!

KaraC
Group Contributor

I gotta agree, Mitzi seems to fit her best.

Comment posted by KaraC deleted Mar 27th, 2013
Comment posted by KaraC deleted Mar 27th, 2013
KaraC
Group Contributor

A sneak peak of my art for 'The Barren Bitch'. What do you guys think?

Oh, and Pidgeon_small, how'd you put the image directly in your post? I tried, twice, but I couldn't get it.

Well I think you have to put the picture up on imgur or Photobucket first. Both are places where you can store pictures on the internet for free. Though I think in your case if you are using Google Chrome. Right click your image and select open in a new tab. Which shows the picture independent of the DeviantArt page.

Then you copy the link and insert it into the Insert Image prompt here. Or do [i m g] *picture's url* [/i m g]

without those spaces of course!

KaraC
Group Contributor

Huh. I thought I could link it directly from DeviantArt, but I guess I can't. Guess my photobucket account's going to be seeing some more action than it has in awhile; given that I remember the password.

Thanks Pigeon!

P.S. Not to be a pest or anything ... I would appreciate your opinion on the pic.

Comment posted by Pigeonsmall deleted Mar 28th, 2013
Comment posted by Pigeonsmall deleted Apr 19th, 2013

My finalized design of a diamond dog Rarity!

Now all I need to do is write that story....

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

Very nice, I like it :twilightsmile:

KaraC
Group Contributor

Whoa ... I am seriously impressed and jealous of your artistry. I can literally see dogs tripping over themselves to catch her eye ...

OW!

Muse bit me, gotta go!

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

I know the feeling, bro.

I think I am curious about this nippy muse of yours.

KaraC
Group Contributor

I'm writing it now, it's going to be the next 'Written in Stone' story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14