Eris, godess of chaos 447 members · 100 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

~The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors~

Okay, so from what you probably could guess from the images above, I have an idea for a romantic drama staring Eris and Butterscotch based on Bram Stoker's Dracula. As well as a few other notable vampires such as Carmilla.

Here's the basic set up:

Dusk Shine is a young graduate of the Royal University and has made a name for himself in the fields of magic, science and paranormal research. His two assistants, one a female dragon named Barbara, who was raised alongside Dusk, and Butterscotch, a strapping young Pegasus but horribly shy work with him in his laboratory in the capital of Canterlot.

Through the press, word of the uprising academic mind spreads and one such paper comes to the remote eastern lands of Tramplevania, where one such noble mare (Eris) comes across it and see's Butterscotch in the headline photograph. It just so happens that that the 1814 Science and Magic Exhibition in Geneighva, Sweetland is coming up and so she arranges for a little meeting... and things just go from there.

I'm also going off the Dracula Musical so there would probably be songs included. Most notable this one which would be sung by our intrepid little Pegasus:

I just wanted to put this idea out there and see if anypony would be interested in it.

If you have any suggestions or thoughts, I implore you please leave them down in the comments bellow. I always appreciate other's input.

Hope to hear from you guys soon. :heart:

Ink~

Sounds like a fun tale. I did three very different and nsfw tales involving Eris set in a more modern Equestria. I wish you better luck with your tale than I had with mine.
They were ERIS, Inc. : Alliance , The Mong Test : An ERIS, Inc. story and Honor vs Orders

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2