Filly 5 370 members · 1,028 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I have an idea for a Destiny 2/MLP crossover with the CMC being the main characters. I want to ask you something: which class each suits them best? In my opinion, Hunter fits Scootaloo best, Warlock fits Sweetie Belle best, and Titan fits Apple Bloom best. Now you don’t HAVE to know Destiny 2, as long as you’ve played Destiny 1 then it’s fine to know what I’m talking about.

However if you want to know the lore then knowledge of Destiny 2 is PARTIALLY required. Partially as I’m basing this story off of the Red War campaign ONLY.

Now for Class Masters (I’ll call them those because I don’t percisely remember what they are actually referred to as.) I have Twilight being the Warlock’s class master, I have Rainbow Dash as the Hunter’s class master, and I have either Sunset Shimmer or Applejack being the Titan’s class master. (If anyone knows what I mean by class master, please tell me what they actually are in the comments be very much appreciated.)

And SPOILER CAP RIGHT HERE because there are a few up ahead:

And for Ghaul (if you don’t know who he is he’s the main antagonist in Destiny 2: The Red War.) I’m making him Tirek. I figured it would make sense since he is one of the scariest antagonist (in my opinion) in the MLP show. Similar as to when Ghaul literally steals all the Guardians’ light, Tirek was able to steal all of the ponies’ powers/cutie marks. So him being a Ghaul lookalike isn’t actually too bad.

One thing however, this is based of EQG BUT here’s the catch; Tirek will still be in his pony form, just at the size he was when he was a threat towards the end of season four (if I’m correct about that). Trust me, there’s a reason why though.

Oh I almost forgot someone: The Speaker! If you don’t know who he is, he speaks for the Traveler, however it doesn’t actually speak to him per say.

(I need to wrap this up I’ll finish this point when I get time so SEE YA!)

The Vanguard are the leaders of the 3 classes.
so Twilight would be filling in for Ikora Rey as the Warlock Vanguard (with Spike as her Ghost)

Rainbow Dash for the now deceased Cayde-6 as the Hunter Vanguard
and honestly, I think Tempest would make a good stand in for Zavala as the Titan Vanguard.

One I am glad someone knows what I’m talking about tbh. And two, I guess you have a good point about Tempest being a good Zavala, I forgot she was a character for a moment tbh XD

And thank you for telling me they are called Vanguards.

Now, for the Speaker: I personally think Zecora could make a good match. Her or Celestia. (Even if the Speaker does die towards the end of Red War.)

I wonder if any fan art of this idea will be made. Idk, just a curious thought.

Wait I just found a photo that perfectly captures this concept. I had to grab the link though. The concept I’m referring to is about the CMC
https://www.derpibooru.org/998325?q=scootaloo

One last thing; if anyone would like to work on me with this idea in mind, please contact me, I appreciate the help as a common thing with me and stories I lose interest writing them after some time, partially because of distractions and what not. I’ll set up what we could if anyone decides to help out with this project.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5