SlipperPutty and co. fanfic reviews. 13 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Wargame
Group Admin

Just saw the episode, and I'm pretty happy with the way it all turned out in the end :yay:

I feel bad though because I changed my username for April Fool's Day and was therefore impossible to spam.

Anyway though, I just got a new laptop and started installing all of my editing software, turns out if your laptop breaks because of a factory error and you have the warranty then you can upgrade it pretty cheap. So if Slipperputty is ever out of commission again I can edit. Also I got a pretty nice webcam on my laptop now and can actually make the fanfic drinking game video by myself, Pinkie Primus feel free to offer any new rules you might want to see in the video. Plus I can generally help out with editing and generally take some of the load off of SlipperPutty, because I feel seriously bad about only being able to comment on fics when I originally offered to help out with editing :twilightsheepish:

In other news a new guy joined our group... I see you KhaosSparkz. I'm glad that someone noticed our group here.

OpalBerries
Group Admin

838850 Praise be to laptop manufacturing facilities. In other words, I, too, liked the new episode; was very good, it also has 100+ views; seems like it's doing so far so good. Also, In about a week or so, I 'll be able to help out a little in the video effects, due to me joining a digital arts class that starts on the 7th, so sooner or later i'll be able to make our videos look pretty cool... sorta... I hope. And my camera is still schiett, so Idk about recording myself. And Welcome KhaosSparkz, glad to have you in the crew.:yay::moustache:

Pinkie Primus
Group Admin

Firstly, I approve of your new avatar, winter is indeed coming.

Secondly, I have now returned and will be up for drunk reviewing when I'm back at uni in about a week's time.

Thirdly, I will still have no input to editing and visuals at all, because it's just so beyond me. Commenting is about all I will be good for, I think. :applejackunsure:

Wargame
Group Admin

839776 Haha thanks, I decided to change my avatar because I just posted a Game of Thrones crossover, and Jon is pretty much the best character in the books(Tyrion is better in the show in my opinion).

While I can't speak for everyone here I'll be glad to have your drunk reviews and accent with us once again.

Pinkie Primus
Group Admin

I'll emphasise the accent, so even when I'm drunk I sound like I know what I'm saying, although I can't promise that...

KhaosSparkz
Group Admin

:3 Thanks guys :) Actually it was Opalberries who introduced me to this page ;) but glad to be on board helping out /)

Wargame
Group Admin

840255 If you don't make at least one mention of football, tea, or the Queen I will be emotionally depressed.

840636 No problem, welcome to the club.

Pinkie Primus
Group Admin

Welcome to the mad house /)

I can't speak of the monarchy out of place or MI6 will hunt me down.

Wargame
Group Admin

840833 Dammit, well if nothing else the words "tea" and "football" shall suffice.

Pinkie Primus
Group Admin

I'm more suited for beer and rugby, unfortunateley.

Wargame
Group Admin

840991 As long as it's a true English past time you'll be fine, and I can't think of anything more English than beer, sports, and the Queen. Since you can't say anything about the last one the first two will have to do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11