The Faggot's Guild 85 members · 215 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Have you ever wanted to be a troll? Have you ever wondered how to start? Well, with my surefire teaching techniques, you can be a massive troll overnight.

Pascal
Group Contributor

What are your trolling credentials, sir? I want to know that I'm getting my money's worth.

705489 Who said anything about money?:trollestia:

Pascal
Group Contributor

Time is money, comrade.

705504 Depends on what you consider money. The accepted definition is the all mighty dollar, or some such thing, but it really depends on what you consider money. What makes you think that that is my definition of money?

705489 Oh, and one of the best ways to troll is to go to a popular persons blog, and downvote every comment there. You would be surprised at the reactions that you get.

Pascal
Group Contributor

Well, money is based on the exchange of goods and services, and services are often based on time, both performing the task and learning the skills to ... Wait a minute! You're trolling me right now, aren't you? You're trying to pull me into some long winded argument about economics!

Well played, sir. :trixieshiftright:

Pascal
Group Contributor

About that, do they know it's you downvoting them somehow? Do you annouce "Hey, faggots! I'm downvoting your shit!" or do they just go "WHO THE FUCK IS DOWNVOTING OUR COMMENTS?!"

705556 I do not say that it is me, because if I were to do so, the Jimmies would then cease to be rustled.

Pascal
Group Contributor

I've been able to cause a bit of butthurt by telling bronies "Maybe people don't want to pay for the documentary because it's shit. The free market has decided that it isn't worth paying for."

705574 I see what you did there.:rainbowwild:

Pascal
Group Contributor

Economics is fun because its a subject that most people have strong opinions about, but aren't actually educated on. You can pull anything out of your ass.

705601 Well, admittedly, I am ignorant of it myself. Another one that you could use is politics. Not many people really understand how they work, yet almost eveyone has something to sat about them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14