~THE SHADOWBOLTS~ 69 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Believe me, pull up your chair and turn on the following song because this is one long-ass story about my pathetic life.

I'm not from Equestria, nor am I a pony (I am a Greymon, but pony-sized), and I was born... Somewhere.

When I was born, It didn't take long for me to realize I was the only one of the clutch of eggs to successfully hatch. No parents, either. All there was was the creature that had eaten all the other legs.

I killed him; the first time I've ever killed in my whole life. I reminisce about the experience; it was a necessary killing.

Nothing really much happened afterward. As grew older, I became astronomically more aggressive, attacking anything that dared step into my line of sight.

Then, the world ended; sucked into a black hole. I was definitely the only survivor; having been sucked in but blasted out of a white hole, which led to my arrival in Cloudsdale.

They should change their name to Speciestdale.

Why? As soon as I arrived (I don't know how, but I was able to walk on the clouds), I was ostracized, discriminated, and abused simply because of the fact I was different. They always told me I was a waste of life, and I got one chance to prove myself sub-useful- a flight test.

I Digivolved into Metalgreymon, and even though I passed the test, they said I failed, and I was booted from Speciestdale. There were parades that I saw as I left. I wish that Cloudsshit would fall out of the sky and go to Hell.

My next destination was Canterlot...

And it was unbelievable.

No one hated me, ostracized me, or even gave me a weird look. Everyone there was rather nice! I felt happy for the first time in my life. I was then sent to the Canterlot School for Orphans (no, that isn't classist), and I started an education. I wasn't bullied, and this could easily be seen as the happiest time of my life. I was able to speak to others. I was the highest scorer and best student in the school's history! I was a shining star!.

That was until Prince Shitfacedfuckthatcantseebeyondhisdick (Blueblood) showed up.

He had come in to... "adopt" a filly, and when that shit laid eyes on me, he banned me from Canterlot, and threw my sorry ass out of the school and on the outside of the walls of the city. I will kill him someday.

And that, fillies and gentlecolts, is the story of my life.

Now onto the reason I am here,

I came here to be accepted for who I was, but no one speaks to me. I have no friends, and pretty much no life as well. I just want someone to confide in! So, if any of you are willing to accept me as a friend, please say so.

Goodbye for Now,

Shadow of the Night, the Ever-Changing Pony-Sized Greymon.

-Rose-
Group Contributor

I'll be your friend.

Thank you... Even though I'm Bane now. "Hugs."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3