The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 251 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 251
Craterfist
Group Admin

[So I have no school today.]

Emma smiled back at Thorn lovingly and patted the spot beside her on the bench she was sitting on. "Wanna learn a few things, baby? I can show you how to handle explosives. I'll even show you how to make your own, if you want." Inside, Emma could see the expressions on her lover's face. She didn't want Thorn to feel useless; she wanted her beloved marefriend to feel powerful and skilled, and she would gladly train her and teach her whatever she needed and wanted to know.

Clockwork nodded and took hold of a laser and plasma rifle in his magic, looking them over. "I think I'll make them more for biped use, since I can easily walk around on my hind legs in this form if I want. It feels no different than on four legs. Hmmm....." The werewolf began disassembling some of the laser rifles, taking them apart and setting their powerful laser cores in one pile, with their focusing crystals intact, their microfusion cells in another, and their plating and frames in a third. "If I can find one, a large focusing crystal or a few smaller ones could be used to focus all of the laser emitters into one beam. Also, I wanted to make some better iron sights for whatever guns I end up having, since energy weapons seem to have shoddy sights at best. And I also had an idea to make a sort of laser shotgun, an improvement over the tri-beam in that it actually spreads like a shotgun."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn grinned widely just as a squeaky toy fell off of a nearby crate with a loud squeak. She jumped a few seconds later, and looked at the toy curiously, and then she got up and went over to Emma. She sat down on the bench next to her, and she looked at the project curiously. "This looks really neat."

Midnight curiously looked over the laser rifle with a thoughtful expression. "To get a focusing crystal that big, we'd need something from a military vehicle. We should probably hold off on that project until we're sure that we can get a replacement crystal otherwise we're in trouble if something breaks it."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled and looked at the toy curiously, then once she was sure it wasn't a dog toy, turned back to her lover. "So, I'm trying to create anti-air grenade round. Normally, these grenades explode on contact, but it's pretty hard to hit a flying target. When you are making a homemade explosive, you need the explosive itself, which is up to you how powerful it is, and some sort of device to trigger it. A pin to pull works good for thrown explosives, but sensor modules are good for proximity mines and a few other things. What I'm doing is essentially turning these 40mm grenade rounds into midair mines with no countdown timer. The sensor module is used to detect distance to a target, like in a mine, how a mine's timer goes off once you get within the range of the sensor module. I'm making these rounds so that they'll explode instantly, without a timer, once they're close enough to the bats. These grenades have a pretty big blast radius, so I'm going to make the sensor modules detonate the grenade once they're within three feet. Following me so far?" Emma asked with a soft smile, turning a grenade round over in her hands as a visual for her lover's benefit. The lupine was working on fitting the powder and the sensor module inside the warhead, as well as modifying the contact blasting cap inside the grenade warhead so it will instead be triggered by the sensor module. These rounds would be a little more expensive to make, but all the better once they were fully made.

Clockwork nodded and thought for a moment, looking over the plasma emitters. "Hmm.... Alright... I do want to see if we can make something with the plasma weapons. If nothing else, we can make a plasma assault rifle, perhaps, if we take three of them and put them in a triangular form and have each one fire rapidly in succession. Maybe a heavy weapon like a plasma caster or gatling laser would be useful as well."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn nodded with a smile as she looked over the objects on the table. "If it helps, I know a little bit about working with machines. I used to run a shop dealing with all kinds of things, and I was the only one to keep it maintained. I don't know much beyond that, though."

Midnight's eyes lit up at the mention of heavy weapons, and then she looked to Clockwork with a big smile. "You could turn the gatling laser into a big assault rifle. It's perfect for you. Right weight, right power, right size. All it would take is a little bit of adjustment."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled and kissed Thorn's cheek lovingly. "I'll show you how to reprogram machines and repair them some other time. For now, explosives. There's not really much else to do, though I do have a simple recipe to turn any hand grenade into a mine with a sensor module and some wires." Emma took a sheet of paper and a pen, and quickly drew out a blueprint, detailing how to attach the wires to a device to any kind of grenade. The grenade was, when finished, meant to be armed by normal means, but it wouldn't be active until five seconds later, giving ample time to throw it and lay a trap. "Here, give it a try. It's pretty easy, but If you don't feel confident with it, just set it down as is and I'll take care of it."

Clockwork grinned as he thought about the design. "Hey, yeah... I could just attach a different trigger and grip, a stock, put the energy backpack on the frame somewhere, maybe where a magazine would go, and then add a foregrip of some sort and a set of sights. We could do something similar with a plasma caster and make that a long range rifle." Clockwork looked over the gear they had. "Hmmm... Do you know where we could get a gatling laser or a plasma caster?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn took the parts in her magic, and then began slowly piecing them together according to the blueprint. It was about fifteen minutes later when she was finished, because she wanted to make sure that she didn't do something wrong, or worse, blow them up.

Midnight grinned mischievously up at Clockwork. "I think it's time we go looking for an arms dealer, or raid a military base." She was somewhat eager for a fight, but at the same time she didn't want to get herself hurt, both because of self-preservation, and because she didn't want to hurt Clockwork.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled at her lover's work, placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "Good job, baby." The lupine pulled out a pulse grenade, setting it on the bench before Thorn. "Here you go. Try this one. Pulse grenades a bit trickier, but if you feel like it's gonna go off, just toss it out the open door so it doesn't damage the robots. The EMP pulse won't hurt us, though." Emma made sure she kept herself sitting closely to her marefriend to keep her calm and comfortable as she worked on more grenade rounds. It was going to be a few hours before she finished with going through the hundreds of grenade rounds stocked up, but the parts after that would be very easy and quick.

Clockwork smiled and nodded, but he then looked back to the armor pieces. "I would like to make sure i have some armor on, though. I may be big and strong in this form, but a bullet in the wrong spot could still kill me." Despite his unnatural regenerative abilities as a werewolf, he was still sure he needed armor on. It would help keep him safe, and add to his intimidation. He got a measuring tape and a notepad, and began measuring himself, writing down the measurements of specific areas, like the width of his chest and such.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn began working on the pulse grenade, this time taking it even slower than the previous round. It was a good thirty minutes later when she finished, and she let out a deep sigh as she gently pushed the grenade away from herself with her magic. "That...was tough." She said tiredly.

Midnight quickly nuzzled Clockwork's side, and then she smiled up at him. "I want you to stay safe, baby." Her smile turned sly, and her eyes fell half-lidded. "Besides, I like a stallion in uniform." She purred. She playfully growled at Clockwork, and then she giggled to herself.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma giggled and stroked her lover's mane, placing a soft kiss on her muzzle. "That's okay, baby. Here, you can lay your head down on my lap while I finish. I'm gonna just keep working on these for another hour or so." She said as her paws kept moving at blinding speed, disassembling and modifying grenade rounds with masterful efficiency.

After another hour or so, Emma had made several hundred anti-air rounds, and she slowly stood up and placed a kiss on Thorn's lips before turning back to the grenade launchers. For each one, she removed the tube magazine and replaced the pump action with a gas-operated shell ejection system designed by Emma, meant to eject the empty shell and load the new one upon firing, then added barrel extenders to allow for much longer range. She also used some scrap metal to create belts of the anti-air rounds, which was then kept in large backpacks like a minigun. She mounted the grenade launchers on the shoulders of four protectrons and four robobrains, as well as reprogramming them to obey Stone Skin as main priority. They grenade launchers were on a motorized mount that could swivel slide the grenade launchers back onto the robots' backs to holster them. Emma also took some time to upgrade the robots' targeting systems, to track midair moving targets better. The rest of the robots were also reprogrammed, turning them into normal security.

Stone Skin peeked his head into the room a little while later, his eyes widening at the work Emma had done. "Wow. I take it these ones with the grenade launchers are for the bats?" Emma nodded with a soft, tired smile. "Yep, just station them outside on the balconies, and they'll keep watch on the skies for you. The rest of the robots are operational and ready to go as normal security. You're the administrator, so they'll obey you first." The stallion smiled and happily shook Emma's paw, then led the battalion of robots out of the storage room. As he did, he called back to the lupine. "I'll have someone send up your payment!"

Emma sighed and smiled softly. She didn't bother installing a failsafe code for the Friendship City security bots; this place was far more trustworthy than the Tenpony residents. She took one of the modified grenade launchers, and a normal one as well as a good amount of normal grenade launcher ammo, and carried both back to her room and set them aside on the workbench. She was planning to sell her old grenade rifle anyway, and a new weapon sounded like a good reason to do so. There was a knock on the door, and a security guard carried in a leather bag of caps, around five thousand, and set it down next to the door and left with a curt nod. Emma took the bag and set it with the caps from Tenpony, and she then took a bag of caps and her grenade rifle, quickly leaving her room and going down to the market.

Emma came back with less caps, her grenade rifle missing, but on her shoulder was a safe, about three feet high by two wide, having bought it at the market. The lupine set it on the floor in the back of the room, took a sodder and welded it to the floor, then put the bags of caps inside and sealed the door. It was locked with an eighteen digit keypad lock, and it had no keyhole to pick by normal means. Trying to fry the circuits would only keep the lock shut. With a satisfactory nod, Emma went about upgrading Aegis.

She had brought home a lot of stuff from that military base, including a Mister Gutsy, one she hadn't modified. She had already scrapped it for parts, so Emma went about replacing the optical sensors of the Mister Handy with the Mister Gutsy, making them more sensitive to movement and longer range. She then replaced his four laser emitters with the emitter and barrel of a laser RCW. "New laser weapon. Energy efficiency increased by twenty seven percent." The robot said after the last wire was connected and the RCW's energy drum properly placed inside its body. The relatively flimsy sniper rifle was replaced with the BAR she had brought home. The robot's advanced optical sensors on the gun and the highly stable shooting platform it was on made it as accurate as the sniper rifle when fired semi-auto. However, Aegis could now go full-auto, if he needed to.

With her work done, Emma shed her armor and clothes, ate an apple for dinner and flopped onto the bed, feeling dead tired and not even bothering to pull the blankets up.

Clockwork licked Midnight's cheek affectionately, then began stitching the leather and cloth together according to his measurements. He then stitched several of the chest kevlar pieces together to create one big kevlar vest, and he also used plating from the helmets to create a cup for his groin, and he made a combat armor-esque helmet with the leftover plating. After he put it all on, he grinned at his lover. "Well, how do I look?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn snuggled up to Emma, and then placed a loving kiss on her cheek. "Night, sweetie." She whispered. She carefully climbed on top of Emma, and then she laid her head down on one of her lover's breasts before quickly falling asleep. Despite not having done as much as Emma, Thorn was still exhausted from the long trip, and from learning how to build things.

Midnight smiled slyly up at Clockwork. "Mmm...You look sexy." She purred. She nuzzled his side lovingly, and then looked back up at him. "Seriously, you look great. All we need now is the gatling laser and the skywagon. Speaking of which, there's a really big military base near Canterlot, but that area is pretty dangerous." She looked out towards the door of the stable. "Our other option is to go near central Manehattan, but a balefire bomb was dropped right in the middle of all of that. We'll need a lot of Rad Away."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma slowly opened her eyes as the morning rose, a soft smile on her lips as she stared up at the ceiling. She was glad Thorn pulled the blankets over their bodies, and the lupine slowly stroked her lover's mane, glad that her body was so pleasing to the beautiful mare. She thought about how much she wanted to pleasure Thorn, to give her a good life and a fulfilling life. With a soft sigh, the lupine came to a decision to get another enhancement, and she slipped out of bed and grabbed some caps while putting on her clothes. Emma stepped out and went to the same place she went last time, walking quickly with a soft blush on her cheeks.

The lupine returned soon after, bearing a giant bulge in her overalls. She shed her clothes to reveal a large sheath and a massive pair of testes, each about the size of a watermelon. Emma thought about how she went overboard yet again, but yet again, it felt too good to care, and she could start a family with Thorn when they decided they were ready. The lupine slipped back into bed and laid the mare atop her again, putting her head down on her mammoth left breast again before falling back asleep.

Clockwork smiled and kissed Midnight on the lips, then broke it with an excited grin. "My dear, I've had two hundred years of being inside this Stable and tinkering with the machinery and the terminals. I'll tale care of any robotic security, and maybe I can reprogram a few for our own use." The werewolf felt excited at the ability to test his skills, and he floated up a laser RCW as he thought to himself. "Hmm... I could just modify this into my own laser TMP..." Clockwork's magic removed the stock of the gun, added a bigger handle and trigger, and he also used some metal to make a set of iron sights, allowing him to aim his new toy. He gripped the gun in his paw, twirling it on his finger like a gunslinger before holstering it on his armor's belt. He strapped a pair of saddlebags to his back and filled them with ammo, water, food, medical supplies, and a few tools like wrenches and hammers for entry into the compound and to work on the robots. "And now, I'm armed and ready."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn woke up a few hours later after having a rather naughty dream. She gave a long, silent yawn as the world came into focus, and then she looked down at her sleeping lover. She leaned over and kissed Emma on the cheek, and then smiled softly at her. "Morning." She whispered.

Midnight frowned and shook her head as she looked up at Clockwork. "I'm not worried about robots or anything like that. Have you seen Canterlot since the bombs fell? There's some sort of pink cloud around the city, and I don't know what it does, how it works, or how it got there. That stuff could be in the base somehow."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma blushed furiously as she nuzzled Thorn, and she placed a soft kiss on her lover's cheek. "Morning, sweetheart. Hey, baby? I... I have a present for you..." The lupine looked down to her groin, where her massive testes created a bulge under the blankets. She was curious as to how her lover would react, but she hoped it would be a positive reaction.

Clockwork smiled and stood up on all fours, rolling his neck. "Don't worry, sweetie. I did see the base in the distance when I patrol and hunt at night. There isn't anything pink in there. No clouds, nothing but a few roaming security bots and some turrets, both of which we can use. I'm ready to go whenever you are, sweetheart, and we can stay put past dark if we choose to. I have perfect night vision."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn's eyes widened, and her ears slowly perked as she noticed the bulge just under her rear. She carefully moved off of Emma, and then she looked at her lover's groin. She blushed furiously with an open mouth, and a string of drool ran down her lips. "Oh...my..." She mumbled. She abruptly turned and put a deep, passionate kiss on Emma's lips, suddenly feeling her libido skyrocket.

Midnight grinned widely, and then she got up and quickly put on her armor. She was in full armor a few minutes later, and she bore her trademark grin. She stood up on her hind legs and kissed Clockwork on the lips, and then she led him out of the stable. It was several hours later when they finally arrived at the military base, and Midnight had ducked down behind some rocks far away from the base. Outside the barbed wire fence of the perimeter, two sentry bots patrolled each of the four side of the base.

Midnight kept her head low as she turned to Clockwork. "Let's take pot shots at the security until we force our way in. Between the two of us, our energy weapons should make short work of them, but they'll eat us up if we go in guns blazing."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma's eyes widened, and she moaned and shuddered into the kiss as she felt her new member rising from her sheath, causing the blankets to pull up in a tent. It was about two feet long, and about six inches thick, with a pointed tip and a small flare on the head. However, the knot at the base added an extra four inches to width, eight when inflated. It would go deep and stretch Thorn out to the limit. The lupine blushed furiously as her shaft twitched beneath the blankets, her paws gently groping Thorn's lovely rump.

Clockwork nodded as he drew his plasma pistol in his paw, and he looked around at the bots. "These are some good bots. Once we clear the base or hack them, I want to see if we can restore and reprogram a couple to take home. Same with the turrets. It would be good to have a few for security, and maybe we could take a couple bots with us when we go to Germaneigh." With that, Clockwork took careful aim with his weapon and fired three shots at a sentry bot, the superheated plasma melting through the head of the bot and causing it to crumple to the floor. The werewolf then took out his laser TMP and began firing short, controlled bursts at other bots through the fence, aiming with steady precision and a keen eye.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn panted lightly as she broke the kiss, and she looked Emma in the eye with a lustful gaze. "I want it." She said softly. She hadn't felt a stallion's touch in such a long time, and while she enjoyed Emma's tongue quite a bite, it was a very different sensation.

The other sentry bot at the gate lost its head to a plasma blast from one of Midnight's rifles before it could turn to fire on Clockwork, and then she aimed her rifles towards the others. The two sentries from the left side of the base quickly swung around to fire at the two lovers, and they were immediately rewarded with a plasma blast to each of their faces. The faint sounds of robotic chatter carried on the wind as most of the security bots moved to intercept Midnight and Clockwork.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma panted and nodded eagerly, and she sat up and gently took Thorn in her paws, lifting her marefriend up and positioning her just above her twitching crimson member, bigger than any normal stallion's endowments. "I love you, Thorn." Emma lowered Thorn onto her shaft, and moaned deeply at the wonderful new feelings, letting her lover slide down further and further. She wanted to make Thorn her mare, the one she would breed and love and nurse with her milk and tend to every day.

Clockwork drew his giant plasma pistol again and began shooting precise shots at the robots, making sure to aim and damage them only enough to shut them down. He could salvage the robots and repair them after they were done.

After a few more minutes, the last robot on the base collapsed, sparking and whirring as it shut down. Clockwork used his strength to break off the lock with ease, and he let the gate swing open. He used his magic to lift up several sentry bots while he collected other bots in his arms, and he walked on his hindlegs over to one of the workshops, stepping inside and letting Midnight roam the base as she pleased. He went about fixing the sentry bots first, replacing parts as needed and reprogramming them as he went along. He worked with skilled paws and steady magic, and he peered out the window to see what Midnight was up to.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn made high-pitched whimpers and squeals as she slid down Emma's shaft, and her breathing became heavier. Her marehood gripped Emma's shaft with incredible tightness, owing to the fact that no stallion had made love to her in years. Her loins were so tight that she could actually feel Emma throbbing inside of her, and the shaft was rubbing against her g-spot. For the first time in her life, she was going to have a double orgasm, and the very idea of how it might feel made her loins swell even tighter.

Midnight had flown over to the barracks complex towards the center of the base, smashed down the door, and was currently rifling through the many footlockers. She grinned as she moved things this way and that, and she was clearly eager to plunder the loot that the ancient base held.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma moaned as she felt her lover slide down and rest on her knot, feeling her shaft deep inside the mare's womb, and she panted softly and gently held her lover's head to her massive breast, silently urging her to start suckling. The lupine began gently bouncing Thorn's hips, moaning and letting her muzzle bury itself in Thorn's mane, breathing in her scent as she made love to her mare.

Clockwork came out with three sentry bots following him, all pantied jet black with a silver wolf head painted on their chests, depicted as howling at the moon. A trio of Mister Gutsy bots and a quartet of protectrons also followed out, all painted the same black with the same wolf head on their fronts. He hadn't done anything fancy with them yet besides a repainting and a reprogramming, but he was sure he and his lover could come up with some interesting upgrades to them. He went over to the storage tents, digging through the shipment invoices and the crates to see what would turn up. He took out several energy weapons and conventional guns, and finally, he found the gatling laser he was looking for. He took it back to the workshop and began working on it, converting the trigger mechanism, covering the gatling laser itself with metal and adding iron sights, and lastly, creating a full-metal stock with the backpack hidden inside. He also took the time to use some spare fission batteries and some capacitors to replace the ammo systems in all three guns, making sure to cover that with some spare metal to keep it all protected. He stepped out with his new assault rifle slung on a strap on his back, looking around for his lover.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn grunted and whimpered as Emma's shaft pounded her loins, and she began lightly suckling on Emma's nipple. Her eyes promptly fell shut as she relaxed under all of the pleasure, and she slowly drank her lover's sweet, creamy milk. She felt as if she had found paradise, and she felt incredibly fortunate to have been chosen by Emma to be brought into that paradise.

Midnight sauntered out of the barracks with a proud grin, and her saddlebags bulging with materials. "I'm feeling like a lucky mare today!" She sang out, putting some bounce into her step. She had found several military uniforms, which she intended to use as cloth for future projects, enough bottle caps to purchase a used gun or two, and many, many pre-war bits. The latter were probably parts of the salaries of soldiers who wished to buy themselves a drink, or maybe a naughty magazine for those lonely moments. The best part was that she had found all of this stuff, and they had still yet to visit the armory.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma gently held Thorn's head to her breast to encourage her to suckle more, and she moaned happily and closed her eyes, her other paw still moving the mare's curvy hips. She was in her own paradise, knowing that she was pleasuring and making love to the most beautiful female she had ever seen. Her sensitive member was getting close to her climax, and she began bouncing Thorn's hips a little faster, wanting to provide the same release to her beautiful mare.

Clockwork waved to his lover with a big grin, walking up to her and kissing her cheek. "I reprogrammed us some new friends. And I got my gun. So, I checked out the storage tent, and there's lots of good stuff in there. We can look inside the actual armory whenever you're ready. I think it's that building down on the end there." He said as he pointed to one of the buildings.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn's whimpers turned into squeals of pleasure, and she continued to drink of her lover's sweet milk. Eventually her pleasure became so great that she couldn't drink without choking, so she reluctantly pulled away from her lover's nipple. She quivered powerfully and gave a small shout as her folds seemed to clamp down on Emma's shaft, and then she passed out as her juices coated their fur.

Midnight put a little swing into her armored hips as she turned and walked towards the armory, feeling as if she was on top of the world. When she arrived at the armory, she used one of her rifles to carefully vaporize the lock, and then she pulled the door open with a hoof. Inside the room were several rows of gun racks, which held every type of infantry weapon imaginable. There were also enough crates of ammo to equip a small army for a few months.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma squealed as she pushed her knot inside Thorn, and it inflated wider and wider, seeming not to want to stop. Her shaft pumped a huge amount of seed into her mare's womb, leaving the lupine panting for air and cradling Thorn to her chest. She pulled the blankets up again and kept her shaft locked inside Thorn, wanting to relax with her. "Mmm... My love... Nnn...." After a few minutes, Emma shifted herself a little so Thorn could start drinking her milk again, if she chose.

Clockwork grinned as he stepped inside, and he quickly began looking over the multitude of weapons, and to he delight, he came across something he was looking for: a plasma caster, ready to be used. He took it and went back to the workshop, performing the same modifications he did for his gatling laser assault rifle, and when he was finally done, he had a plasma carbine for longer ranges, aided by the use of a scope he made by taking the big scope from a broken anti-materiel rifle and using a few parts to expand the eye cup on it, allowing him to use the scope and fire super-heated plasma precisely at targets from long ranges.

He walked back over to Midnight with his two rifles holstered on his back, smiling widely and looking back to their new robots. "I'm ready whenever you are, baby. Got what you wanted?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn's chest rose and fell softly as she napped atop Emma, and sh bore a wide grin on her lips. She had never felt so physically satisfied in her entire life. It was like feeling every good moment that she ever had all at one time, and then some. Even that didn't do it justice. She moaned softly and nuzzled Emma's breast in her sleep, and she buried her muzzle in her fur.

Midnight had two laser rifles in her bags, along with several spare charges to keep them fed for a week if she managed them properly. "I'm ready. I can't really take anything else with me. Though, we really should see if there's a vehicle bay here. This close to the capital, they should have a skywagon, or maybe even a vertibuck down here."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled lovingly and let out a soft sigh, her own eyes falling shut and a deep sense of satisfaction washing over her. She let herself fall asleep along with her mare, wanting to just enjoy the feeling of being held and loved as she slept.

[Sorry for short post, I was trying to set it up so Thorn can go get herself enhanced and sit on Emma's face to wake her up :3 ]

Clockwork chuckled and walked back outside, pointing down towards the end of the compound. There, a line of several military skywagons and a couple vertibucks sat, along with a runway. "Indeed there is. I'll go start working on a skywagon, hon. I'll see if I can't get it working." The werewolf bounded over to the line of vehicles and opened their panels, examining parts and trying to judge which was in the best condition as is. Once he found the skywagon with the least amount of overall damage, he began going through the others, digging out parts to replace the ones he needed and hopefully get it working again. There were several spark batteries still lying around, so powering it wouldn't be an issue.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Emma smiled lovingly and let out a soft sigh, her own eyes falling shit

:rainbowlaugh:

Thorn woke up a little while later with a quiet yawn, and then she looked down at the sleeping form of her lover. She felt that since Emma went out of her way to do something special for her, she decided that she needed to do something special in return. She slowly moved herself off of Emma, careful to not disturb her, and then she scooted off of the bed. She grabbed her bags and filled them with several caps, and then she quietly exited the room.

She returned thirty minutes later with a sly smile on her lips, and she quietly closed the door behind herself. She had made a few changes to herself; her hips were much wider, and so was her rump. Her backside was now also perfectly heart-shaped, extremely plump, and yet still perky. She quietly walked over to the bed and carefully climbed on top of Emma to straddle her chest. She faced away from her as she gently sat her massive backside down on her lover's face, engulfing her muzzle with her cheeks. "Wake up, sweetie." She purred.

Midnight glanced at the twin vertibucks as she walked over to Clockwork, and an idea formed in her mind. "Hey, sweetie? Maybe we could take the systems from the vertibuck and put them on the skywagon. We'd have more versatility that way." With all of this stuff lying around, she was quite eager to tinker.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma moaned softly as her eyes fluttered open, and as soon as she realized what was on top of her and just how plush and soft and huge Thorn's new backside was, her member sprang up from the blankets and twitched madly. The lupine's paws gently held onto her lover's wide hips as she eagerly buried her muzzle into the mare's honeypot, licking happily and lapping up her lover's delicious, sweet nectar. She was entranced by the softness of her mare's rump surrounding her head, and her own folds grew hotter while her balls churned and swelled with seed, and her canine shaft continued to twitch and throb madly with arousal.

Clockwork smiled lovingly at her and nodded, using his magic to dig out several of the more advanced systems from the vertibucks, and he began replacing compatible components in the skywagon he was fixing. He also looked back at his lover with a big, happy grin, seeming to be enjoying just working on the machines. The robots sat around idly, waiting for more commands. If Midnight wanted, she could modify the robots as she pleased, or ask Clockwork to do it.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn's eyes shot wide as Emma's tongue darted past her lips. "Yes!" She squealed out. She lit her horn, and then used her magic to create an undulating feeling all over her member except for the tip. She leaned forward and began licking slowly and firmly at Emma's tip.

Midnight gave the skywagon a long, hard look as she thought for a moment. After all of this time, the floor of the vehicle was probably rusted. Not much, but enough to cut someone if they moved the wrong way. She walked around to the side of the skywagon and opened up the door, and then she pulled some of the military fatigues from her bag. She stood outside the vehicle as she tossed the clothes onto the floor to act as a makeshift carpet, not wanting to upset the vehicle for fear of disrupting Clockwork's repairs, or worse, hurting him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma squealed into Thorn's folds and eagerly fondled Thorn's rump in her paws, licking faster and harder as she felt her sensitive shaft welling up with a climax very quickly under all the wonderful stimulation. "Mmm... Mmmm!" She cried out into her mare's folds, feeling her testes scrunch up. She used a paw to rub and mash Thorn's clit, wanting to bring her to a climax quickly. The lupine squealed as her member tightened, and she felt it spew out loads of her hot seed. If Thorn didn't drink it down, it would splatter all over her face.

Clockwork finished up his repairs a little bit later, and he came out from under the vehicle with a big grin. "All set to fly, baby. So, fid you wanna give these robots some more personal touches? We have the time and resources to modify them however you'd like." The werewolf hoped Midnight was up for more tinkering, as he was thoroughly enjoying himself right now.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn whimpered as she pressed her lips to Emma's shaft, and she let her lover's seed fill her mouth. She slowly drank down the fluids as her climax quickly built, her slow speed causing some of it to leak out of her mouth. Soon, she let out a loud shout as she had an explosive orgasm, and her juices squirted all over Emma's face.

Midnight looked the robots over for a few seconds, and then she turned to Clockwork with a smile. "I think we should replace the sentries' miniguns and missile launchers with gatling lasers and tesla cannons. That way they'll be a constant source of firepower, instead of running out of ammo with their guns and missiles."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma moaned as she licked up Thorn's nectar, and she moaned softly and gently turned Thorn around, holding her to her chest. "Mmm... Baby.... I love you...." The lupine carried her lover into the bathroom and sat down with her in the bathtub, turning on the shower and letting the hot water run down their bodies. Emma gently encouraged Thorn to drink while her other paw washed the mare's mane, smiling lovingly the whole time.

Clockwork nodded and went back into the armory, floating out some tesla cannons, and a few leftover plasma casters and gatling lasers. He called over the three sentry bots, then replaced the two sentry bots with miniguns with gatling lasers, then removed the missile launcher arms and put on two modified tesla cannons, with the normal trigger and handle removed, and attached a plasma caster to the third sentry bot. He then opened up their back panels and added an extra fission battery to each bot, connecting the weapons' power cords to the batteries and closing them back up. "All set, baby. They're armed and ready. Hmmm... What if we name them... The Wolf Pack? Heh." He said with a giggle.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn hummed softly as she closed her eyes and gently wrapped her lips around Emma's nipple, and she began to drink slowly of her milk. The sweet, creamy taste of the milk relaxed her, and having her lover's arm around her body did so even more. Not only did it make her feel safe, but it was the best and only pampering that she would receive.

Midnight grinned widely, and then squealed quietly and danced on her hooves a little. "This is so much fun!" She quickly went over to Clockwork, and then she nuzzled his side lovingly before looking up at him with a smile. "Maybe we should take what we can back to the stable before we set off to Germaneigh. That way we can have a ton of stuff to tinker with whenever we want."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled lovingly and let out a relaxed sigh at the feeling of her milk being suckled, her paws moving onto washing Thorn's back and sides. The lupine was content to make her lover's life a paradise in the wasteland; tending to her needs, giving her a sanctuary in her milk and her arms, and the ability to start a family and raise a foal. It felt noble, and worthy, despite not affecting anything or anyone else but this beautiful, adorable mare. Her paws moved on to washing Thorn's giant rump, gently rubbing and fondling the plush flesh with a soft sigh. Alas, she didn't want to get caught up in another session of sex, so she moved onto Thorn's legs and tail, washing them out with a tender touch. When they were all clean, the lupine stepped out and gently dried off her mare, then herself, then carried her in her arms back into bed, wanting to let her lover continue to suckle and drink as much as she pleased.

Clockwork nodded and took several empty pairs of saddlebags from the barracks, then loaded them up with as much ammo and all the weapons, armor, and spare parts they could hold. He set them on his back with his magic, then smiled at his lover. "Let's take this home first, then we can leave once we're ready. I plan to leave most of the Mister Gutsies here, but the Stable has an arc caster in the supply closets, so I plan to turn one of the Mister Gutsy bots into a battlefield medic of sorts. I can tune his flamethrower into a blowtorch, and we'll bring it along with the sentry bots with us to Germaneigh. Some of the bots will stay here, and some will stay in the Stable as security. Sound good?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn smiled softly as she began to suckle her lover, and she used her hooves to gently fondle her furry breasts. Life was suddenly so much more simple when she met Emma, and she wanted it to stay that way. In fact, she wished that everyone could be as happy as she was. No more raiders, no more famine, no more mutated animals.

Midnight gave a curt nod in response. "Mhmm." She walked over to the front of the skywagon, and then she hitched herself to it. She waited for Clockwork to get himself comfortable, and then she took to the air with the wagon behind her. It was about an hour before they finally arrived, and Midnight landed the skywagon in front of the entrance to the stable door. Once she unhitched herself, she walked around to the side and looked up at Clockwork. "You'll be in paradise when you get to Germaneigh. There's these huge robots they call Ironclads, we could capture one and tinker with it."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled and pulled the blankets over them, staring down at her lover affectionately and stroking her mane. Life was wonderful with Thorn, and there was something so satisfying about nursing the beautiful mare. It was like her body was being used not just for pleasure, but to keep the one she cared about strong and healthy, especially in a barren world like this. Idly, the lupine thought about getting a few more robots. Their home had a lot more space to use, and a few more robots wouldn't be an issue. She was hoping to get one dedicated to energy weapons, as they would make short work of any opposing robots, and a heavy sniper as well. Aegis did a good job of sniping smaller targets, like other ponies, but she wanted a bot that could snipe at much farther ranges and take out much more powerful foes. A battlefield technician would be nice, to quickly repair robots in the heat of battle. Lastly, she had lots of spare parts around, and she was thinking of building a bot that could fly and attack from the air. The last project would likely be the most expensive, but it would be incredibly helpful to have air support in the wasteland.

Clockwork led the battalion of robots off the skywagon and into the Stable, and he went up to one of the Mister Gutsy bots and programmed it to follow, then programmed the rest to perform a patrol pattern of the Stable, to keep out any intruders while they were gone. The sentry bots sat by in the main chamber, waiting for instructions. The werewolf used his magic to fetch the arc wielder from the storage closet, as well as a fission battery. He removed the backpack from the arc welder itself and took the head of the device, then took a spare arm from a Mister Handy and attached it to that arm, then attached it to the robot, giving it a fourth arm. He then went about programming the Mister Gutsy, setting its main priorities as repair and maintenance of the sentry bots and itself. Then he installed the fission battery as power for the arc welder, and he also connected it to the plasma weapon and tweaked the power, allowing for the Mister Gutsy's plasma to hit harder. Finally, he tweaked the flamethrower and made it a concentrated blowtorch.

He then set down the saddlebags full of all the things they collected, and he took out his heavy plasma carbine. The werewolf took some pieces from a couple of plasma rifles and put together a large mag accelerator, which he installed on the barrel of his carbine to make the plasma shots incredibly fast, and since they could travel faster, the could go further without dissipating, increasing its effective range. "Ready to go when you are, sweetie. I've packed us a lot of supplies for the trip, so we can leave whenever."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn pulled off of Emma's nipple after she had drank all that she could hold, and then she gently moved forward and nuzzled her lover on the cheek. "I love you." She said with a big smile. "I'm so glad that you do everything you do for me. It makes me feel special." She then kissed Emma on the lips, and then laid her head down on her breast.

Midnight grinned as she nuzzled Clockwork's chest, and then she led him back to the skywagon. She hitched herself back up to the front of the vehicle, and then once her lover and the robots were inside of the skywagon, she took off. Midnight mentally prepared herself for the journey, because it would be an extremely long one.

They flew for a few days, and they had to take several breaks for Midnight to rest, but they eventually reached the Germane capital city of Marelin. As she flew low over the city, the silence was broken by a bellowing steam horn, which sounded more like an enraged roar. The steady rhythm of a flak cannon pounded their ears as small shells whizzed through the at the skywagon from the ground, which prompted Midnight to swoop over a building to hide them from view. She used a hoof to turn on her radio to the intercom as she took them higher into the sky. "Some of the Ironclads have flak cannons. We'll see a few of those here and there."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled lovingly and cradled Thorn's cheek in her paw, looking down at her lover's face. "Hey, sweetie? I was gonna head out to the RobronCo facility and the military base again today. There were a few robots I wanted to make. Would you like to come with me? Did you want any more robots for yourself? You only need to ask." She said with a big grin. Making the robots was its own reward for Emma, and knowing they would keep Thorn safe and make her happy was even better.

Clockwork grimaced as he braced himself, feeling the cabin lurch and turn with Midnight's movements. He was glad he strapped down the robots and supplies before they left. "Let's go into the countryside for now." He said into the intercom. "Somewhere away from the city. We can set up camp and explore after."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn's ears perked at the mention of more robots, and then she gave Emma a big grin. "Could you make me a few robots to play other instruments? I know it' a little unusual, but a guitarist isn't much without the rest of the band. I could perform for the whole city if I felt like it."

Midnight immediately loops back around the way they came, making sure to use the buildings to keep them out of the ironclad's line of sight. "Good idea. There's no machines out in the country, but there might be a little bit of everything else. Expect anything."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled lovingly and nodded, then looked over at the robots, sitting in a line against the wall. "Can I make you another defense robot? Please? I think it would make me feel better about your safety if you ever want to do something without me, and... I just like making robots. I think it would be good if you're going to a concert. I might not be around when you're performing or going to one of your gigs, and they'll keep you safe no matter what. I was also hoping we could take some time today so I can teach you to use a gun a little better."

Clockwork readied his heavy laser MG, turning on the robots with his magic. "Wolf Pack is ready to go. Set us down, and we'll get out and search the area." Once Midnight had picked a spot and set down the skywagon, Clockwork stepped out along with the four robots, walking on his hindlegs while the sentry bots began searching the surrounding area, and the Mister Gutsy, nicknamed Doc, stayed behind at the camp site.

Once the group had searched the forested area and found nothing, they returned to the camp site, and Clockwork quickly set up a flap over the open back of the skywagon to make it their "tent", and he also gave the robots one last check to make sure their internal electronics were sealed from any rain, just in case. The werewolf put his rifle away and got down on all fours, smiling at his lover. "Well, camp's all set up. Ready to go searching when you are. Did your dad work in a specific city? Is that why we stopped near Marelin?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn giggled happily, and then she kissed Emma passionately on the lips and held it for a good five seconds. She then pulled away with a huge grin. "You're the best, Emma." She said before laying her head back down on Emma's chest. "I need another guitarist, a drummer, and a bassist."

Midnight nodded slowly, and then she looked out towards the skyline of the city. "This is where I grew up, and it's also where most of the country's major projects were. If the Enclave had something to do with my parents' disappearance, they'd likely be here somewhere."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma squeed and nodded, licking Thorn's cheek. "A pair of protectrons and a Mister Handy would suffice for that. What did you want for a second defense bot, sweetie? I'm sorry if I seem paranoid about this, but I really want you to be safe and feel independent. I love spending each and every day with you, sweetie, but it's going to be impossible to coordinate every repair and robot job I get with your gigs, which means we'll have to split up at times, and I want you to be as safe as possible. I'll also work on getting us satellite phones. No matter where in the wasteland, I want you to be able to call me if you need me."

Clockwork nodded and placed his paw on Midnight's shoulder, bending down and kissing her lips. "Well, it's about three in the afternoon right now. I'm ready to leave whenever. Should I bring the whole group? Or are we going in very deep into the city? I can just leave two of the Pack behind to guard the camp, and we can take Doc and the third bot with us, if we should."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn hummed and looked down at Emma's chest as she thought for a moment. "Maybe a protectron with a sub-machine gun and one of those hydraulic spears." She looked up at Emma's face with a warm smile. "It'll be extremely close range at my gigs, and 10 mm is pretty common ammo. It's not gonna win a war, but it'll make anyone think twice before hurting me."

Midnight studied their group for a moment, and then she looked back towards the city. "We should take just Doc and the other one with us, and scout only the outskirts of the city. I don't know what's changed, I haven't been here in years." She then turned to Clockwork, and she gave him a serious look from being her black visor. "If we end up finding an ironclad, don't bother trying to fight it. Just hide. Chances are that we'll be in close quarters, and it'll just flatten us if we engage. We need some distance to make that situation relatively safe." She walked up to Clockwork, and then she nuzzled his side. "I just want you to be safe."

(Do you mind if we set this thread to the side, just for tonight? I have some intense story stuff planned for this, but I'm too tired to plan it out tonight.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Awww, okay. Call me please.]

Emma nodded and nuzzled her lover, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I'll see what I can do. I want to make sure its guns have stopping power, so perhaps I'll add a shotgun underbarrel to the submachine gun. It'll sorta be like Rover over there. How does Buster sound for a name? I'll program him so he'll stand just out of sight backstage, and if anyone tries to attack you, he'll run out and stop them. I'll tune his leg motors to make him faster." She squeed in excitement as she stood up, stretching her massively endowed body, then slipping into her clothes and beginning to pack her bags for another trip to RoBronCo and the military compound.

Clockwork nodded with a serious expression, and he placed his paw protectively on Midnight's shoulder. "Likewise, my love. A scouting mission sounds smart to start with." Clockwork waved over one of the sentry bots, this one being one of the two bearing a tesla cannon, and Doc, and they stood beside the group as the werewolf nuzzled his lover's cheek through her helmet. "Lead the way, baby. We'll be right behind you." He said as he stood up, taking out his plasma carbine.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn slowly got up off of the bed, and then she gradually stretched out her curvaceous body. After she had worked the tension out of her muscles, she lit her horn and floated her saddlebags onto her sides, and then secured them. Once she had made sure that she had everything that she needed, she turned to Emma with a warm smile. "Ready!" Suddenly, she realized something important. "By the way, I'll probably have to perform outside the statue. It'll sound weird in here."

Midnight smiled warmly as she turned and began casually walking towards the city. She was glad to be back where she had grown up. It reminded her of so many pleasant memories, such as tinkering with her father in their shoddy workshop, discussing how to help the wastelanders, and just spending time with her family. However, it also reminded her of the horrors that the city still harbored after the war. With a soft sigh, she closed her eyes and looked down to the ground for a moment as she continued to lead them towards the great city.

Within an hour's time, Midnight had brought them to the outskirts of Marelin. Most of the buildings seemed to have some sort of damage, ranging from just blown out windows and missing chunks of their masonry, to being entirely demolished. Off in the distance, gunfire could be heard, as well as the occasional explosion, but it was impossible to tell exactly where they were.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma nodded and placed a soft kiss on her lover's cheek. "I'll make sure Sunburst is ready, too. They'll keep you safe. Now, let's get going." Emma activated Luggy, Goliath, Aegis, Rover, and Sunburst, then put on her armor and backpack, picked up her rifle and pistol, and began leading her group out to the RoBronCo facility.

When they got there, the lupine went into the basement again, barely paying any attention to the few feral ghouls who tried to approach the group. Emma began searching some of the lower levels, finding a second type 1 sentry bot and a type 2 as well. She repaired and reprogrammed both to follow for now, took a pair of type 2 sentry bot arms, packed them into Luggy's bags, and she went back to the first room where she found Goliath. There were several other bots still lying about. Emma chose two Mister Gutsy bots, and two protectrons. She reprogrammed them to follow, then led the group to the military compound. She unlocked the gate when she got there, then led the group inside and turned to one of the buildings, the armory by the looks of it. Emma went up to the terminal and hacked it to unlock the door, revealing a multitude of weapons and ammo.

The lupine squeed and quickly collected some weapons, then set them out on the ground and began working. She took off Goliath's missile launcher, then replaced it with a 25mm grenade machine gun that was in the armory, making sure to add an armor-piercing bayonet to the barrel to keep the robot's melee ferocity. She was saving his shoulder for something heavier, once she did find something. There was a locked door at the back of the already-expansive armory, and she ws curious to see what was inside after she was done working. Next, she took an anti-materiel rifle and quickly converted the box magazine into a large drum, then attached a small piston from a protectron's leg joint to the bolt and removed the bolt-action bolt's handle, allowing the robot to pull and push the bolt with the piston to quickly load the next shot. Finally, she attached the whole mechanism to the type 2 sentry bot in place of its missile launcher, as well as attaching an optical sensor to the eye cup of the scope and tweaking it to be calibrated to use the scope effectively.

Next, she fished out several energy weapons from the armory and went over to the new type 1 sentry bot, taking the set of type 2 arms and attaching them, then saving the thrusters that were in the arms' place. She replaced the minigun with a gatling laser, then replaced the missile launcher with a plasma caster. The left shoulder-mounted minigun was replaced with a tesla cannon, and she left the other minigun alone for now. The lupine turned and retrieved several fission batteries and capacitors, using them to power the robot's energy weapons and setting a fourth inside, keeping it secure but unconnected to anything until she used it to power a fourth weapon.

Emma then went to the three robots meant for Thorn's band, giving them specific programming for certain instruments. Now, all Thorn had to do was let hem scan a music sheet or play a song from a recording, and the robots would absorb the data from the music sheets or pick out the notes of their instruments from the song they listened to. She also increased their processors to help them store thousands of songs. Now all Thorn needed were the instruments for her band to play, and she would be set to play anywhere.

The lupine then went over to the second Mister Gutsy and led it into the workshop. She attached an arc welder to the plasma weapon arm, then tuned the flamethrower to a blowtorch and gave it a reprogramming, to tell it to repair other bots as first priority. "Self Designation: Medic." "Understood. I am Medic."

Satisfied, Emma walked outside and up to a wandering military protectron, reprogramming it to follow her. This was the one she was going to make into Buster, Thorn's second guard. The lupine went to the armory and took out a riot shotgun, as well as a 10mm submachine gun, as her lover requested. Emma was essentially going to copy Rover's design, but she was going to saw off the barrel on Buster's shotgun, as she was trying to keep his short range firepower at maximum, and she also tweaked his leg motors for extra speed as well. She also only expanded the drum on Buster's gun a little bit, to hold forty shots as opposed to Rover's one hundred, since Buster was meant for protection in civilized places and on stage, where more ammo was readily available. Emma also added some extra frontal armor to Buster so he could act as a shield for Thorn, and added the same backpack and belt feed to the submachine gun that Rover had.

Once all that was done, Emma began repainting the robots as needed, painting Buster and Thorn's band bots with her colors, and the rest with Emma's fur pattern and colors. As she worked, she turned to Thorn and said "Hey, baby? Could you check on that locked door in the armory and see if there's anything good inside? If you can't pick the lock or pry the door open, you can take a tiny bit of C4 and use it to blow the lock. I have a couple blocks and some blasting caps in my bag. Don't worry, the C4 won't go off until you use the detonator."

Clockwork kept his eyes searching the streets and alleyways, while the sentry bot and Doc were scanning about as well. The werewolf was wary of the explosions and gunfire, and made sure he had his plasma carbine ready. "So... What exactly are we looking for, hon?" He asked quietly, so as not to attract undue attention. "Is there a specific place around here you had in mind?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn went over to the locked door, and then she used her magic to tug at the lock. She poured her magic into pulling as hard as she could on the lock, and then finally it snapped off, leaving Thorn panting lightly and sweating. She then turned to Emma with a sheepish smile. "Got it."

Midnight slowly looked about at the ruins around them, her eyes scanning for any potential threats. "I plan on heading to my old home to see if there are any clues there, but we need to make sure that things aren't too dangerous before we go exploring."

A moment later, the trademark gurgling of a steam chime echoed through the city, sounding closer than the gunfire and explosions. Midnight's ears perked at the sound, and her eyes darted about the ruins as they walked. "Stay sharp, that sounds like a big one."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled lovingly at Thorn as she walked over, and what she saw made her gasp. A pair of weapons sat before her, ones of great power. The first was a large laser cannon, one meant to precisely burn holes through vehicles and aircraft from incredible distances, and the other was a three inch mobile artillery cannon, with loads of shells nearby and a collection of tactical balefire shells as well. She squeed and carefully hefted the laser cannon onto her back, breathing deeply as she slowly stumbled the piece out into the yard, and she then did the same with the artillery cannon. She took off Goliath's minigun, then replaced the other type 1's minigun with the laser cannon and made sure to connect the fission battery to it. After, she attached an arc welder to the bot's gatling laser to give it close quarters power. She then looked over the bot and said "Self-designation: Archimedes." "Understood. I am Archimedes."

With a nod, Emma went over to the artillery shells and began constructing a set of large magazines. The mobile artillery cannon loaded from the top, but she added a few parts so Goliath could rotate the shell chamber and choose whether to load from the front or the side, which would be important as Emma finished her design. Emma was going to make essentially two magazines, one a box with a belt feed and one a straight, with different ammo. Emma made the large magazines, then filled them with their appropriate ammo, the box holding about thirty artillery shells on a belt feed, attached to the side, and the other being a drop-down magazine that held about eight balefire shells, stacked in the magazine like the way a Glock 18 stacks bullets in its magazine. When Goliath was ordered to use the balefire shells, he would rotate the loading chamber, open the flap, and let a shell drop down inside. Otherwise, it would use a small flapper to pull in the next shell from the belt feed, which would, when not in use, be sitting on a small catcher so as not to fall to the bottom of the box magazine. She also added a small hatch on the back to eject spent shells.

Emma carefully attached the complex artillery cannon and connected the wires, then stood back to admire her work. She would have used the internal ammo box to store the artillery shells for Goliath, but it wasn't big enough for the large shells, nor was the cannon ever made to be mounted on a robot. The lupine went back into the back room of the armory, looking through what was left. She found an eyebot, and with glee, she took the disabled robot and carried it out with her. The lupine had a plan of much grater complexity than just repairing the bot. She had a very big idea for the use of the flight processors of the robot. "Sweetheart, I'm gonna be busy for a while. You're welcome to explore or head home if you want to." Emma took the eyebot into the workshop, a big grin on her face.

[Wanna skip to when Emma's finished with the flying bot? She's gonna be a long while, but it's gonna be awesome when it's finished. :pinkiehappy:]

Clockwork looked back to the two robots, nodding to them. The sentry bot moved forward a bit and readied his weapons, and Clockwork himself kept his plasma carbine raised. "Where do I am for?" He asked quietly. He had never encountered an ironclad before, nor much Germane tech, so he was very inexperienced as far as countering these machines went.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

3091873 (Skip.)

Thorn was laying on the bed and taking a nap as she waited for Emma, and her robots were standing idly at one side of the room. She was incredibly exhausted from prying the lock off of that door, and she also hoped to make time go by faster. She felt strange not having her lover with her, it made her feel like she was missing part of herself.

Midnight swiveled her ears about as she searched for the ironclad, hoping to hear it before it saw them. "Aim for the head, chest, or back, but make sure that you're not too close when you do. They tend to vent steam when they rupture."

The gurgling of steam resounded once again, this time closer to Midnight and Clockwork, and the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard. The steps seemed to be slow and steady, as if the machine walked on two legs, as opposed to the rapid 4-beat rhythm of pony hooves.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma walked in through the door with a big grin during the middle of the night, her robots filing into the room and parking themselves along the back wall. Following them was the newest robot: it looked essentially like a high-tech plane with legs, about as tall as Emma. It had a Mister Gutsy head as the base, though the optical sensors have been replaced with what looked like a sized-up eyebot grill. In fact, the whole thing looked sort of like a super high-tech eyebot. There were a quartet of large thrusters from Mister Gutsy bots on the back in two sets of pairs, one pair set on the left side and facing backwards, one above the other, and the same on the right. There were also several small thrusters from the type 1 sentry bots on the bottom and sides of the robot, allowing it to hover and strafe with incredible maneuverability. On its sides near the bottom were a pair of shaved-down laser RCWs, left as just the mechanism, barrel and shooting bases, made with slots in the core of the bot to allow it to be more compact, and the barrels could swivel on their mounts a bit to hit more of an area. On the robot's front, on the robot's right side, there was a barrel of a 25mm grenade APW poking out, with the ammo belt inside the machine as well. With the tall vertical slot it could move in, the barrel could aim far above or far below the robot, and everywhere in between. There was also a small laser emitter on the front of the bot, between the two lasers, and one on the back below the main thrusters. They acted as a very quick point-defense system, and hidden inside the robot was a force field talisman and a teleportation talisman, for guarding against small arms fire and dodging incoming danger, respectively. There was also a Stealth Buck inside the robot attached to the fission batteries, allowing the bot to cloak if needed. It was walking in on a pair of legs from a protectron, but lengthened a bit, and made digitigrade to allow them to fold up, as well as a trio of long, talon-like toes in a y-pattern to allow for more balance when walking.

Emma had proudly named her creation Icarus, and had, of course, painted it over in her colors. The robot took its spot next to Archimedes and powered down, waiting for the morning to come. Emma shed her clothes and armor, then crawled into bed and moved Thorn so her head laid on her breasts, each two feet in diameter, then pulled the blankets over them and turned out the bedside lamp, holding her mare tight.

Clockwork nodded and kept aiming his carbine in the direction of the steam and footsteps. "Shall I shoot out the leg? Or should we just focus on the head? I can repair it either way." He said quietly, though with confidence. The werewolf was eager to study and tinker with Germane technology, and having a robot guardian much taller than a sentry bot would be a good place to start.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn smiled in her sleep as she felt Emma's loving touch, and she nuzzled her lover's breasts. She was currently dreaming of having a romantic dinner with Emma, complete with wine, candles, and home-cooked food. After a while, her dream turned into something else. She was playing in front of a large crowd, who were cheering her on enthusiastically.

Midnight kept her eyes trained on the intersection before them as they walked, watching for the ironclad to poke its head out. "Aim for the head. Shooting out the leg will just piss it off."

A bullet suddenly struck the ground beside them with a loud crack, coming from an unknown assailant in one of the buildings before them. Midnight jumped back, and then darted to the destroyed wreck of a large vehicle before looking around for their attacker.

The long roar of twin steam horns pierced the air, thumping the ears of those who heard it. Apparently the ironclad had spotted the shooter, because the ground began to shake as the machine stormed forward. The sound of metal creaking and crumpling was heard from just around the corner, and then a wheel vehicle went sailing through the air like a rock thrown from a catapult. The vehicle hit the side of the building that the shooter was in and embedded itself face-first in the wall, and the shooter cried out as masonry caved down on top of them. The vehicle teetered on the hole in the wall for a few seconds, and then it tumbled down the side of the building and hit the sidewalk with a loud crash.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 251