The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 251 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 251
Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma nodded and kissed Thorn again, and the robots took a formation around the mare, keeping her in a protective circle, with Emma beside Thorn. The group began walking out of the town, and kept walking north as sunset rolled around. Emma gave her lover some water as the day went on, and with some binoculars, the lupine saw a small figure in the distance, looking like a statue of a mare holding up something in her hoof. "Hey, I think that's the city up there. It's inside the the Statue of Friendship, right? I think I see it."

Clockwork gave a soft frown, and he looked away as he shifted his hips. "May I just put it in your marehood, my love? I just want to relax. I would be glad to try your plot later, though." He gave a hopeful smile and stroked Midnight's mane, his thick member still throbbing against his mare's rump.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn perked up as she saw the statue in the distance, and then she smile tiredly at her lover. "That's it, alright. That's the one decent place in the whole wasteland." Finally, after so much effort and time, she and her lover would finally have a place to call home. "When we get there, I just want to lie down for a bit. I don't think I've walked so far at one time in my life."

Midnight quivered as she felt Clockwork's shaft throb with arousal, and it made her loins even hotter. "Go ahead, sweetie. Take it slow, if you want. I'm fine with it." She put a deep, passionate kiss on her lover's lips, and then she licked at his neck after the kiss broke.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma chuckled and rubbed her paw across her lover's back, smiling down at her lovingly. She herself was feeling the strain in her legs, but the lupine was still going strong. "It's alright, sweetheart. I'll get us a place to stay once we're there." After a minute, Emma said "I can carry you, if you'd like. I don't mind." Emma put away her grenade launcher and gently scooped Thorn up in her arms, letting her lover's head rest on her soft bosom. The three robots changed their position to surround Emma and Thorn in a protective circle.

When the group finally reached the gate of Friendship City, she walked up to the security officer at the front gate, a unicorn stallion. "Hello. We've come seeking refuge." She said quietly, so as not to disturb Thorn's slumber. The stallion looked the group over and said "We have plenty of vacancy right now. So long as you don't cause any trouble, there should be a larger room available with space for your bots there, and whatever else you need." Emma smiled thankfully and nodded, and the guard waved to another guard across the river. The drawbridge was lowered, and Emma carried her lover across into the sprawling city. After paying for their rather pricey room, the lupine and her robots ascended the stairs and went down the halls until they reached their room, which Emma found to be quite worth the price the minute she saw it.

It was a much larger room than normal, at least thirty feet by thirty feet, and the small circular stains on the floor around the walls indicated that this used to be a display room. There was a bed against the wall, and part of the room had sheet metal built to create some walls for a bathroom area, complete with toilet, a sink, and a shower/bathtub combination.

The lupine laid Thorn down in their bed, then began unpacking Luggy's bags, setting up the tables and such, and leaving one of the generators in the corner, as since the room cam with its own lighting, she didn't need to power anything but her hot plates and some of her tools, and to recharge her robots. She also began cooking some baked beans and some Salisbury steaks in a pot and pan, wanting to treat her lover to a nice meal as a way of thanking her for putting up with the sudden trip to Friendship City.

Clockwork smiled and reached a hoof down, angling his huge member correctly, and then using his hooves to gently guide Midnight's hips down. He moaned softly as he felt his shaft slide deep into his mare's folds, and he used his magic to pull a blanket over their bodies. "Mmm.... This is nice, sweetheart..." He said softly as he gently guided his lover's hips up and down. "I'm so very glad we met... You're like an angel to me..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn smiled softly as she hummed quietly and contently in her sleep, and she nuzzled the sheets of the bed. She curled herself up into a ball to make herself comfortable, and then she continued on with her nap. She wasn't used to such athletic activity. At most she would walk from one settlement to another, but that was it.

Midnight panted softly with a slightly open mouth, and she grinned sensually at Clockwork. "I like the sound of that. "I'll be your sensual dark angel...always wanting to love you, and oh so eager to give you the most intense pleasures of the flesh." She leaned forward and pressed her muzzle to Clockwork's mane, and then she deeply inhaled his scent. "I love the scent of my powerful stallion..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma finished cooking the food and set the plates of steak and beans onto the table, and after slipping out of her armor and setting the silverware, the lupine waled over and gently shook her lover. "Thorn, sweetie. Dinner time. You should eat before you go back to sleep." She said gently, smiling at the beautiful form of her marefriend.

Clockwork moaned and breathed in the wonderful scent of his mare's mane, and he wrapped his arms around Midnight's back, above her wings. "Mmm.... I want your love... I want to feel your presence... your warmth..." The stallion let Midnight move her hips as she pleased, eager to just relax with her and fall asleep with her laying atop him. "I love you....."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn mumbled something unintelligible as she stirred in her sleep, and then her eyes fluttered open a few seconds later. She smiled blearily at Emma as she moved herself off of the bed, and then she walked over to the table and sat down. "Smells good." She said in a tired voice. She took her her fork and knife in her magic, and used them to tear off a bite of steak before stuffing the delicious food into her mouth with a happy moan.

Midnight grinned down at Clockwork's adorably blissful face as she moved her hips at a moderate pace, and then she kissed him passionately on the lips. "I love you, too. I love having a stallion who treats me like a princess, and who makes me feel like a mare each and every night." She gently caressed his cheek in a playful manner, and then she chuckled mischievously. "Here's something to remember; I'll be as sensual as you want me to be, when you want me to be. It's fun."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled and shed her overalls, leaving her in her panties, bra, and tee shirt. The lupine made sure her shirt was on properly, and she then sat down at the table and began eating. "So..." She said casually. "Here we are. Glad we made it here, sweetie." Emma thought for a moment as she took another bite of food, chewing on her steak with a thoughtful expression. "Hmmm... I would like to see if we could take a peek inside that military base we passed on the way here. It's only a couple hours' walk there. I also want to check out the Robco facility a little ways from here. It's right on the edge of Manehhattan, so it should be quick and easy to get there and back after."

Clockwork smiled widely and let out a long, soft sigh. "Can... Ohhh... Can you just hold me tight... Make me feel loved... I just... nnnnnn.... wanna relax..." He mumbled. His eyes fell shut, and his head laid back on the couch's pillow, basking in the heat of thr fireplace and the comforting warmth and weight his lover provided. He let his body go limp, feeling more relaxed than he has been in many years.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn swallowed her bite of steak after she was done savoring the flavor, and then she looked over to Emma with a smile. "Sure. "I'm hoping that maybe there's some sort of pre-war vehicle in the military base that we could use to get around the wasteland faster." She took a bite of her beans, and she moaned softly at the flavor. "It sure beats walking."

Midnight moaned sensually in response, and then she wrapped her arms and wings around Clockwork's body. Her breath began to shudder as she drew near to her climax, and a few seconds later she let out a deep moan as her juices gushed out onto their groins. Midnight laid her head down on Clockwork's chest, and then she kissed him on the cheek. "You're amazing..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma giggled and took a bite of her beans, mixing them with her steak. "Well, if we find a big robot and get it working, I promise you're allowed to ride on it whenever we go places." The lupine smiled lovingly and sipped her water bottle. "Anything you wanted to do while we're in the city, sweetheart? We're safe here, and no one is going to hurt us. We can finally relax." Emma took another big bite of her steak, moaning softly at the taste.

Clockwork breathed softly as he rode out his own orgasm, filling Midnight's marehood with his virile seed. The stallion fell fast asleep with his mare in his hooves, feeling safe and relaxed. Before Midnight came into his life, Clockwork was alone and grumpy, and very depressed. Now, he felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, and he was free to love and be loved once again.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn smiled sensually over at Emma as she used her fork to idly prod at her steak. "Well, I was thinking we could get some wine or whiskey, and have a nice romantic dinner." She stabbed her fork into her steak, and then took stuffed the bite into her mouth with a soft moan. "Or..." She swallowed her steak with a loud gulp. "We can sit in bed, and read as we drink, if we're not hungry."

Midnight lazily nuzzled Clockwork's chest, and then she shifted herself around to make herself comfortable. With a content sigh, she closed her eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep. She dreamed of snuggling with her lover on the couch, sharing a bottle of Wild Pegasus whiskey as they enjoyed each other's company.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled sensually back, subtly adjusting her shirt to let more of her cleavage show. "I'd like that... Just you and me, a nice big bottle of wine, and maybe a holotape book..." The lupine leaned over the table a little, exposing even more cleavage. "And you could just rest your head down on my chest, and we could fall asleep together, nice and relaxed..." Emma was feeling very excited about the idea of just cuddling in bed with Thorn for hours on end, making sweet, gentle love and pressing their bodies together.

Clockwork awoke a few hours later, feeling like he was an infant that been cradled in the arms of his mother. He felt safe and relaxed like he could have never imagined. The stallion murred softly as he felt his member still inside his mare's folds, feeling it caressed and kept warm. Midnight's marehood felt like a warm, wet, tight velvet sleeve around his malehood. "Mmm.... Oh, my love..." He breathed, his muzzle buried in Midnight's mane and her comforting scent filling his senses.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn's eyes shimmered with pure love and affection for Emma as she looked into her eyes, and her heart pound excitedly. "You know, that's practically the description of paradise. A warm bed to lay in with someone who loves you, no one trying to hurt you or rob you, and all the time in the world to show your affection for the one you love." She idly glanced down at Emma's chest, and she felt a blush form on her cheeks at the sight of the bountiful cleavage.

Midnight moaned softly as she stirred at the sound of her lover's voice, and her eyes fluttered open a few seconds later. She then grinned blearily at Clockwork's actions, and she nuzzled his cheek. "Do I smell pretty?" She purred in a playful tone. She used a wing to sensually caress his side with a light, fluid motion.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled and giggled as she gave her chest a little shake. "I'm glad you like my breasts so much. I used to get teased as a teenager because they were so big." The lupine quickly finished off her steak and beans, then finished her water bottle and then stood up. She shed her clothing and laid down under the bedsheets, smiling sensually at her lover and rubbing a paw over the top of her huge, perky breasts. "Come lay with me, my love..."

Clockwork just gave a soft "mm-hmm" as he continued to breath in his mare's wonderful scent, his eyes closed. He clung to her tightly and relaxed under the wonderful sensations. "You're so wonderful..." He mumbled. "You're so beautiful..." The stallion nuzzled Midnight's cheek and then buried his muzzle back in her mane, feeling softness and warmth surrounding his body from every direction.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn wolfed down her food, and then she hurried over to the bed. She slid underneath the sheets, careful to not get herself tangled in them, and then she eagerly snuggled up to Emma's furry body with a happy sigh. "I love you..." She said in a dreamy tone. She buried her face in Emma's cleavage with a soft moan, and the nuzzled the plump flesh.

Midnight chuckled happily at her lover's words. "Flattery suits you well, Clockwork. Careful, I might blush." She said in a playfully sensual tone. She pressed her face to his chest and took a deep breath, and she moaned happily. "I love the scent of my big, strong stallion."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Feeling up to doing the Tenpony representative soon?]

Emma moved Thorn so the mare laid atop her, and she let out a soft sigh and reached over to the lightswitch on the wall and turned off the lights. When morning came, Emma slowly opened her eyes and turned the lights on to a dim level, so as not to disturb Thorn, then slowly slid out of bed and went over to the shower. When the lupine climbed in and turned on the water, she watched as all the dirt and dust in her fur wash down the drain. She began washing herself with a soft smile, feeling glad that she and her marefriend were safe.

Clockwork let out a soft sigh and stroked Midnight's mane, his eyes still closed. "Less talk... More cuddles...." He mumbled. The stallion said nothing further as he breathed in his mare's scent, his groin pressed to his lover's rump and his member buried deep inside her. He was very relaxed and content with the situation, and he wanted to enjoy it as long as possible before his urge to transform came up again.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

3009882 (Sure.)

Thorn scrunched her face up and nuzzled the bed as she realized Emma's absence, but she nonetheless stayed asleep for the time being. However, it was a rather uncomfortable sleep. She felt as if an important part of her was missing. A few minutes later, Thorn opened her eyes, and then she frowned with concern at the sight of the otherwise empty bed. It took her a moment to realize that the shower was running, which made her worries disappear. She laid back down on the bed with a content sigh, and then she closed her eyes for the moment.

Midnight kept her head down on Clockwork's chest for a long while, but eventually she began to stir. She pressed her face to her lover's neck, and then gently licked at his flesh and fur, wanting to know him with all of her senses. She moaned softly at his scent and taste, and she found the whole situation to be quite comforting.

Craterfist
Group Admin

When Emma heard her lover stirring, she stepped out of the shower and dried off a little to peek out. The lupine grinned and went over, gently scooping up Thorn in her arms and carrying her back into the shower with her. She sat down and began gently washing the mare's body, keeping her head resting on her bosom to keep her comfortable. "Good morning, my love..." She said quietly, feeling quite comfortable herself. She put some shampoo in Thorn's mane and began washing it out with gentle fingers, smiling down at the mare with a gentle gaze.

Clockwork gave a soft, pleased moan when he felt his neck fur licked, though he was deep asleep, still holding onto Midnight and cuddling her lovingly. He was going to want to change soon, but for now, he just wanted to enjoy the wonderful dream he was having. "Mmm.... Midnight... Mm...." It was easy for one to tell who he was dreaming about, and judging by how his member throbbed inside Midnight, it was something rather naughty.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn blushed furiously, feeling a little embarrassed at being treated so lovingly, but she couldn't help but like what was happening. "M-morning..." She stammered out nervously. She offered Emma a loving albeit sheepish smile, enjoying being washed despite feeling almost as if she was a foal being given a bath.

Midnight grinned as she realized what Clockwork was dreaming about, and then she began to sloppily kiss at his neck. His moaning and throbbing was making her aroused, and she was fighting to keep her quivering wings at her sides. She shuffled her wings excitedly, and she allowed herself a quiet moan of pleasure.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma giggled and placed a soft, loving kiss on Thorn's lips, still washing the mare's tummy with a gentle paw. "You're so adorable when you're nervous... Mmm..." The lupine gave her lover a tight squeeze in her arms, smothering Thorn's face into her bosom. "I just love holding you.... I just wanna take care of you and snuggle you all day long..." Emma squeed and licked her marefriend's cheek, still washing the mare's body with gentle paws.

Clockwork's eyes suddenly snapped open, and his cheeks were bright pink as he stared up at his mare's face. "I wasn't dreaming about licking whipped cream off your rump..." He mumbled, and he looked away with a slightly guilty expression, his hooves still wrapped around Midnight's waist.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn squeaked as her cheeks turned even more red, and she nuzzled Emma's breasts to keep herself calm. After a minute, she looked up at her lover's face with less-nervous smile. "I'm just so surprised that someone would be willing to take care of me like this. It's like...I don't know what it's like, but it's just wow."

Midnight's wings suddenly snapped open at her sides as she was no longer able to hold them back, and she gave Clockwork a sensual grin. "It won't be just a dream anymore if we make it happen." She purred lecherously. She reached out and gently turned his head to face her. "Wanna give it a try?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled and began rinsing out Thorn's fur with some water held in her paws. "It's okay, sweetheart. I never thought I would find someone to love and be loved by." She gave a loving smile and nuzzled her marefriend's cheek. "And now that I have you, I'm going to spoil you rotten." The lupine said with a mischievous smile, her paw stroking her lover's long mane. After a minute, she blushed and said "Y-you're welcome to suckle my breasts.... if you want..."

Clockwork's cheeks turned a fierce red, his eyes at pinpoints, and he gave a nervous, embarrassed nod, struck frozen with anxiety. He was never as self-confident as a stallion as when he was a werewolf; at least in one form, he could pleasure his lover with endowments no other could match. But as a plain old stallion, he felt as if he was inadequate. He could tell Midnight wanted to get more sensual, but he wanted to stay at least romantic, or in a position like this, where it didn't matter if he was the biggest and strongest in the wasteland. It didn't matter if he was just plain old Clockwork the stallion.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn grinned, and gave Emma a half-lidded look. "Don't mind if I do." She eagerly took one of her lover's breasts into her mouth, and she lightly sucked on the nipple with a soft moan. She felt her earlier nervousness melt away as she continued to lavish her lover with affection, and now she felt content and relaxed.

Midnight chuckled to herself as she nuzzled Clockwork's cheek. "We can turn down the lights, get some wine, and hold each other." She kissed him passionately on the lips, and then she stared into his red eyes with a sensual smile. "Doesn't that sound...romantic?" She purred sensually.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma gave a soft sigh and closed her eyes, feeling her hot, sweet breast milk flow into Thorn's mouth. She gently cradled the back of Emma's head in her paw and let her suckle to her heart's content. "Mmm... You can do that anytime you want, baby.... You don't even have to ask...." The lupine was glad her body could please her marefriend so well, and she planned to keep making her lover feel like a princess.

Clockwork gulped and looked away nervously. "Y-yes, but... Please be less sensual... I'm so v-very nervous...." He said quietly, and he glanced up at his lover's face, his eyes twitching about and his breath catching in his throat from time to time. He didn't feel confident at all, and he just wanted to focus on the romantic side of this. They would have plenty of time later to rut each other senseless.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn looked up at Emma's eyes with a loving expression as she continued to suckle her breast. She reluctantly let go of the nipple, and then she swallowed what milk she had in her mouth. "Sweetie, ever since you took me in, you've been like a savior to me. You took me in when I thought for sure that I was going to die where no one would find me. You make me feel safe when I'm scared." She let out a quiet sigh, and then she nuzzled her lover's chest. "I love you, Emma."

Midnight's look softened into a warm smile, and then she kissed Clockwork passionately to help calm him down. "Alright, sweetie. I'll do whatever makes you feel better." She pressed her nose to his chest and took another whiff of his scent, and then she laid her head down on his body.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled lovingly and gently pressed on the back of Thorn's head as silent encouragement to keep suckling. "So many good ponies have died alone and afraid in this world... I'm not going to let that happen to you..." The lupine laid her head back and closed her eyes, continuing to hold her marefriend in her arms and content to let her suckle as long as she wanted. She knew they would have to get out of the shower soon, but that was no reason for Emma to stop wanting to let her lover suckle on her bosom.

Clockwork let out a deep breath, and he stroked Midnight's mane affectionately with his hoof. "Thank you... I love you, Midnight..." The stallion looked down at his lover with a blush, and he spoke quietly into her ear. "Can we roll over, so I can thrust into you? I want to keep pleasuring you, my beautiful mare...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn took Emma's nipple back into her mouth with a soft moan, and then she closed her eyes as she began to suckle. She had never felt this safe in her entire life. She felt as if nothing could ever hurt her or her lover again as long as they were in Friendship City. After a minute, she looked up at Emma with a hint of worry. "Maybe we should get out of the shower now. I don't want to waste water."

Midnight blushed faintly, and grinned widely. "I like that you're so romantic." She purred. She wrapped her arms tightly around Clockwork, and then she rolled them so that he was on top of her. She looked up at him with an excited grin, and she was noticeably panting. Maybe she liked being on the bottom. "I love you, Clockwork." She said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled and reached up, turning off the water, then she set her lover down on the floor and climbed out of the bathtub. The lupine took a towel and dried off her lover, smiling affectionately the whole time. Once she dried herself off as well, Emma carried Thorn into the bedroom and laid down with her on the bed, setting the mare on her chest and nestling her head back onto her bosom so she could keep drinking, then pulled the blankets over them. "There. All snuggled up."

Clockwork panted and slowly thrust in and out of Midnight's folds, breathing in her scent and placing slow, loving kisses on the mare's cheeks and lips. "Mm... Sweetheart... You're an angel... You're to die for..." He breathed out, feeling love and lust wash over his mind, leaving him only with thoughts of his beautiful, sensual, loving mare.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn wrapped her lips around Emma's nipple, and began suckling with a content moan. She closed her eyes as she drank her lover's milk, and her breathing slowed. This was easily one of the best moments of her life, if only because of how comfortable and safe she felt.

Midnight moaned softly, and quivered as she was lavished with affection. She looked up to Clockwork's face with a blissful smile, her breathing slow and heavy. "You're a fantasy come true. You make me feel beautiful, you give me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams, and you're really sweet."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled and stroked Thorn's mane, holding her around her back with her other paw and letting out a soft sigh. "Mm... That feels wonderful, baby... Drink as long as you'd like... We should get going soon, thou, if we wanna explore that military base..." The lupine closed her eyes and relaxed, wanting to savor this moment as best as possible.

Clockwork kept slowly thrusting as he licked and lavished Midnight's cheeks, and he also placed soft kissed on her eyelids. "Your eyes... They're like gemstones..." He whispered, his breathing heavy and slow as he continued pampering his mare with love and affection. And since he was a stallion, he hoped he could use the Stable's kitchen to cook them a nice romantic dinner. Then, they could go at it like animals after.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

A few minutes later, Thorn reluctantly pulled away from Emma's breast, and then she blushed as she wiped her mouth with a hoof. She moved her mane out of her face as she looked up to her lover with a warm smile. "I'm ready to go whenever you are, sweetie."

Midnight's cheeks turned even more red at Clockwork's praise, and then she let out a soft moan. "Your eyes remind me of warmth, passion, romance, sex, and lust." She reached up and gently caressed his mane. "Your voice drives me wild. I feel warm and fuzzy when I'm around you."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled and stretched her arms, then slowly crawled out of bed and slipped into her clothes and armor, sans her helmet. After slipping on her backpack and prepping her weapons, she gathered up the bunches of weapons she gathered from the raiders. She sat down and began cleaning the weapons and repairing them a bit so they were far more valuable. Emma then stood up and gathered the weapons in her backpack. "Come on, hon. I wanna stop down at the marketplace and sell these, and see if we can't get a couple of better guns." She said as she activated her trio of robots.

Clockwork panted and moaned softly as he kept thrusting with a little more force, his eyes falling shut and his head moving to be closer to Midnight's hoof. "You're so beautiful. Your voice makes my heart flutter, and your touch is so soothing. You make me feel so safe. I just want to curl up and let you hold me..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn put on her saddlebags before leading Emma and the robots out of the room and to the market place. After they had sold what they needed, Thorn looked around at the guns that were for sale. Her eyes lit up when she saw an assault rifle, and then she looked to Emma with an eager smile. "Mind if I get that one? I could use an upgrade." She said, pointing a hoof at her choice of weapon.

Midnight's moans rose sharply in pitch as Clockwork thrust harder, and she wrapped her hooves around his back. "I'll hold you as long as you want, sweetie." A few seconds later, she quivered violently, and let out a low and shuddering moan. "Clockwork, I'm close..." She let out a moan that abruptly turned into a faint squeal. "I love you..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled warmly and nodded as she carried the heavy bag of caps from their sales. "Oh, that one. An AR-15. Sure, baby. Here, I think I'm going to get one, too." The lupine fished out the caps needed and bought a pair of the guns, as well as a reflex scope for herself. She was pleased to find them in very good condition, and she also bought extra magazines and 5.56mm rounds. Emma also traded in her .44 magnum revolver for a .44 magnum desert eagle. She was comfortable cleaning the extra parts, and the more modern semi-auto mechanism and more ergonomic grip will be better in the long run.

Finally, she bought a plasma pistol, and from her tool belt, she quickly disassembled Luggy's left hand and took out the laser emitter inside, then took the plasma emitter core inside the plasma pistol and put it in the laser emitter's place, making sure to connect it to the robot's main power grid. She sealed up Luggy's plating, put away the extra parts in her pack, and turned to her lover with a smile. "Ready to go when you are, hon."

Clockwork moaned and pumped his hot seed into Midnight's marehood, glad he was able to bring his lover to another climax. He slowly pulled out, somewhat reluctant to leave her hot velvet sleeve, and he placed a long, deep kiss on his lover's lips. "Mm... Let's go get some wine and dinner, my love, and we can come back here after and just relax."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn made sure that her assault rifle fit properly in her saddlebags, and then she turned to Emma with a wide grin. "Ready!" She chirped. She trotted out of the market place with a bounce in her step, and she eventually led them out of the city and into the wasteland. They walked towards the military base for a few hours, when suddenly Thorn perked her ears as she saw heard someone call out "Don't shoot!" She soon spotted a figure in the distance, which prompted her to pull out her rifle just in case things got hairy.

The figure ran up to them with an eager smile. "Miss Emma! Your skills are needed at Tenpony, you must come with me immediately!"

Midnight moaned and quivered as Clockwork pulled out, and her scent, one of sexual satisfaction, wafted through the air. She smiled up at him lovingly, and then she returned his kiss with one of her own. She moaned deeply into his mouth as she held the kiss for a good five seconds, and then she reluctantly pulled away. "Sex, food, and romance? You're spoiling me." She said playfully.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The three robots aimed at this strange stallion and loudly cocked their weapons, something Emma programmed in for them to do, purely for intimidation. Emma turned and lifted up her mask, looking at this stallion with an expression somewhere between curious, cynical, and slightly annoyed. "I don't have to come with you at all, not until I hear what it is that's so important, because I have an agenda for today already planned." In truth, the mare was considering just whipping out her wrench and smacking the stallion over the head, but she had the courtesy to hear him out, if nothing else.

Clockwork smiled a big, giddy smile, the one a stallion bore when he just had sex with a pretty mare, and he trotted into the kitchen and used his magic, pulling out a couple cans of corn and some Salisbury steaks, as well as some Instamash instant mashed potatoes. He would have preferred the fresh food he grew up with, but this was all still pretty good, especially considering the state of the world. The stallion set the corn to boil and warm up in a big pot, along with another pot for the mashed potatoes' water to come to a boil, and a pan to cook the steaks. He checked under the cupboards and pulled out a bottle of fine red wine from a small fridge, bringing a smile to his face.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn sat down as she looked on with confusion, but she didn't say a word. She didn't expect anything like this to happen, but if someone needed help she wasn't about to send them away.

The stallion kept his smile despite the situation. "Tenpony is in need of someone who can build robots to help defend the tower, and you're the most qualified person that my bosses could think of. You'll be compensated handsomely for your time and effort."

Midnight laid herself down on the couch and stretched her rear legs out behind herself, both to make herself comfortable and to give Clockwork something nice to look at when he returned. She loved the attention that he gave her, and she greatly enjoyed being sensual for him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma frowned and narrowed her eyes, seeming skeptical. "We already have a home in Friendship City, and we make plenty of caps by doing what we do now. I don't see what you're offering that I would actually care about. Another thing, I don't know you, or this Tenpony, and as I said, I already have plans for today, so I'm not really interested in learning about this Tenpony." The lupine slowly leaned in, looking the stallion in the eyes with a firm gaze. "And until I am one hundred percent sure I can trust the Tenpony organization, my robots will not defend you, not for any price you could offer." Emma stood up straight again and turned to keep walking, her eyes trained on the road ahead as the robots formed up around their mistress once more.

Clockwork came back to the library a little while later, bearing two full plates of food, napkins, silverware, a small table and chairs, a couple candles, and the bottle of wine with some glasses. He set up the table, set the plates and silver ware, along with napkins, lit the candles, and dimmed the lights. He then sat down and waited for his lover to join him, still bearing a wide grin.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

The stallion trotted back up to Emma with a confident grin. "Then you don't seem to know what real caps is, doll. We're willing to offer you 15,000 caps for this job. No price is too high for safety." He said in an arrogantly confident tone.

Thorn, who had caught up to Emma and the strange pony, nudged Emma with her hoof. "I think we should take the job, sweetie. We wouldn't have to worry about caps for years." She said with big, hopeful eyes.

Midnight gave Clockwork a sensual yet loving smile as she moved from the couch to the chair. "This is so romantic..." She said as she looked around at what her lover had done. She looked to Clockwork with a warm smile, and her blue eyes full of love. "You're really sweet."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma's knee came up and bashed the stallion in the jaw when he said "doll", and she lowered her leg and stared at him with a flat look. "Don't call me doll. That's what you do if you want me to not help you. As for the job... I'll consider it, if only because my marefriend here wants to. I'll meet you tomorrow somewhere, but as I said, I still have an agenda for today. I'll take time to visit Tenpony tomorrow and consider the job."

Clockwork smiled lovingly as he began slowly eating, and his magic poured each of them a glass of wine. "I've dreamed of having a romantic dinner with a lover for so many centuries... I'm glad I could share this dinner with you. You're a dream come true, Midnight, and I love you." The stallion leaned across the table and placed a soft, loving kiss on the mare's lips, holding it for a good ten seconds before pulling back and resuming his meal.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn cringed a little when she saw Emma's knee connect with the stallion's jaw, it was almost as if she felt that herself.

The stallion rubbed his jaw with an annoyed look, but then he quickly returned to smiling. "Wonderful! Good luck with your endeavors, ladies." He then trotted back towards Tenpony, and he soon disappeared from sight.

Midnight blushed furiously, and gave Clockwork a goofy smile. She then took her knife into her mouth, and used it to cut her steak before taking a bite of the fresh food. She gave a soft moan at the taste, and then looked to Clockwork with a soft smile. "I've dreamed for years about having some handsome stallion whisk me away from my troubles, and treat me like a princess. Thank you."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma smiled at her lover, placing her paw on Thorn's cheek. "I know you mean well for us, baby. I appreciate you not wanting to have us have financial worry. I just... I want to make sure I'm helping good ponies, hon. While I do want to help others, I need to be sure the ponies I help are the kind who will help others." The lupine placed a kiss on Thorn's lips, then stood up and kept walking.

In the late morning, the group reached the military base, a small compound fenced in with high chain link fences and barbed wire, with a central gate locked with a heavy padlock. Emma walked up to the gate and pulled out a small crowbar from her belt, something she used to pry metal and crates open. She jammed it into the lock's bar and gave it a firm twist, causing the lock to rattle and shake a bit, but it was still in good condition after all these years. The lupine put the pry-bar away and turned to Luggy. "Luggy, shoot the lock with your plasma." The robot beeped and aimed his arm, firing a bolt of plasma at the lock. The plasma melted the lock and a small part of the gate, letting the large gate swing open. Emma nodded in approval and walked inside the compound, looking about at the wrecked vehicles and the crates they carried, as well as the tents used to house the soldiers and gear. "Let's see.... I'm gonna start checking the tents, hon. Just holler if you need me." Emma, with Rover by her side, went into a tent full of military crates, leaving Thorn with Aegis and Luggy to explore the compound as she pleased.

Clockwork smiled lovingly and sipped his wine, smiling and moaning softly at the wonderful taste. "Mmm... Good food... I've been so lonely, and I had given up on love, and suddenly you come along, striding unto the Stable with confidence and grace. And.... When I saw your face.... I felt my heart flutter like I was a young colt again, seeing a pretty mare for the first time. And in that same hour, you gave me love, acceptance, pleasure, and companionship and so much more that I could have never imagined I would ever have again...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn looked to a small building shaped like a half-pipe, and with few windows, and then she trotted off at a brisk pace to investigate. A small chill went down her spine, causing her to shudder, and then she lit her horn and pulled her assault rifle from her bag. She didn't feel safe here anymore, and she wasn't about to take any chances. She pointed her rifle at the door as she approached it, and then she used her magic to slowly open the door. Her breath caught in her throat as the open door revealed a Mister Gutsy staring her down, and her eyes went wide like dinner plates.

The robot didn't move at all, only hovering in place. "Invalid facial pattern detected! Please present a valid ID, or leave the premises immediately!"

Thorn immediately slammed the door shut on the robot, and then she bolted over to the tents in search of her lover. "Emma! Robots, ID, fix please!" She said urgently.

Midnight seemed to melt as she listened to Clockwork, and she tilted her head to the side with a wide grin. "When I saw your other form, all I could think about was how cuddly you looked, and how incredible it would be for us to have some fun. Then I heard your story, and realized that you're not the monster that ponies tell rumors about. You're just a big softy." She took her glass in her hoof, and then took a small sip of wine. "Then I saw the real you, your other form, and I couldn't stop thinking how handsome you are."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma bolted out of the tents with Rover racing after her, going quite fast for a Protectorn. Emma must have tweaked his leg motors a bit. She searched the tents until she came to one with a desk and a terminal, and she sat down at the terminal and made sure Thorn was next to her. Her fingers danced across the keyboard as she worked to hack the computer, and within ten seconds, the computer accepted a valid password. Emma used the little handheld scanner next to the terminal to scan each of their faces, and their facial patterns were then added to the database. "There. All automated security now recognizes us as staff. Feel free to explore now, sweetie." The lupine smooched Thorn's lips, then went back to the tent that she was exploring. She had found a requisite order for a heavy machine gun called the XM-312 on one of the desks in a tent, and she was eager to see if the weapon was inside one of the crates.

Clockwork blushed and smiled, taking a bite of his corn. "You flatter me, Midnight. Every time I see you, I feel as if you were sculpted by the hooves of an artist from my time. Your body, your mane, your wings, your face, your smile... your eyes... All so perfect. You're a work of art, and you're my beautiful angel and I plan to make each and every day heaven for you."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn grinned widely as she turned and bounced off towards the half-pipe shaped building, excited about what she might find. Now that the robots were seeing them as friendlies, all she had to worry about was the local wildlife. She'd much rather deal with a radscorpion than a military robot any day. She soon arrived back at the door of the little building, and then she casually opened it and stepped around the Mister Gutsy, idly wondering if Emma could use another robot. With a contemplative look, Thorn began examining the pairs of footlockers beside each of the bunk beds. She found that most of them were locked, much to her annoyance, but some of them were open. Now that she knew what was accessible, she began going around the room and rifling through the open footlockers. After about ten minutes of searching and weighing her decisions, she gathered up 5 bottle caps and 20 bits. The rest was just personal belongings from the soldiers, which she didn't feel was right to take.

Midnight hummed softly, and gave Clockwork a half-lidded look as she took another bite of her steak. She used a hoof to move her mane out of her face as she swallowed, and then she grinned at her lover. "You really know how to sweet-talk a mare, Clockwork." She said as she took her wine glass and raised it to her mouth. "You're a fantasy come true for me. You can pleasure me like no other stallion can, and make me feel like a mare, and you're so romantic that I feel like I could just turn to goo."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Suddenly, a loud squeal of joy rang out from the tent, and Emma came prancing out with a big military crate balanced on her shoulders, giggling like a school-filly and practically skipping along. She came up to Luggy, who was waiting by the officer's tent, and stuffed the crate into his rucksack. "Omigosh! Eeeeeeeeee!" The lupine pranced in place on her feet with a huge grin, before racing back off to the storage tent, returning with crates of ammo in her paws. She made a couple trips and loaded Luggy up with crates of several kinds of ammo, specifically, .50 caliber BMG rounds, the standard round for heavy machine guns before the war. She also found a lot of 5.56 rounds and, strangely, a big supply of .50 caliber Beowulf hunting rounds, which was odd, because she didn't see any weapons made for that round in the base yet. Emma went back to searching the supply tents, and she made a stop to look over the clipboard with the requisition forms. She leaned against the wall and took a little while to read through the myriad of papers, hoping she would find her answer.

Clockwork smiled and blushed a little, and he took another bite of his steak and swallowed it. "I'm from the era most ponies nowadays consider romantic. Back then, it was relatively common." After a minute, he looked up with a smile. "Have you heard of Bethoofen? Or Timber-Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart? I was alive when they were, and I absolutely loved visiting their concerts, as well as others. Would you like to listen to some with me? There are holotapes in here with full symphonies recorded."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn's ears perked as she heard Emma's squeal, but she couldn't tell what the sound really was over the hum of the Mister Gutsy's engines. Worried for her lover's safety, she quickly exited the barracks, and then she bolted to the tents. "Emma, are you alright?" She asked worriedly as she looked around for her.

(Midnight's gonna be even more all over Clockwork than she already is if he acts any more romantic.)

Midnight shifted in her seat as she felt a little warmth between her legs. Clockwork's words were turning her on a little, or rather how he spoke to her. She took another bite of her steak, and then she grinned at Clockwork. "My dad used to listen to them when I was a filly. I would absolutely love to listen to them with you."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma giggled happily and placed a deep kiss on Thorn's lips, then squealed in joy with a big grin, dancing in place. "I'm better than okay! I found an XM-312 .50 heavy machine gun with 3.8 times zoom scope, rangefinder and computer-assisted targeting! Eeeeeeee!" The lupine looked like a little filly on Christmas morning, and she picked up her clipboard and raced back to the tent, continuing to search through the crates for anything else useful, and for that mysterious weapon to use the Beowulf rounds with.

There were multitudes of weapons, spare parts, and ammunition inside the spacious tent. Emma did want to make sure that this place would be secure, so no one else go their hooves on these guns. She thought for a little bit as she idly searched through the crates, checking each and every one for anything useful. She picked out a Browning Automatic Rifle from a crate, and it looked to be in decent condition, though she planned to give it a few upgrades of her own when she got back home. She also found a box with a Laser Reciprocating Combat Weapon, and she was planning to attach it to Aegis to boost his power and efficiency. She packed it away in her backpack and began looking over the multitude of crates.

However, one crate stood out to her, and upon opening it, she found a set of what looked like modified AR-15 parts, including a receiver, barrel, mechanism and several magazines. When she checked her clipboard, she grinned as she read the form: AR-15 Beowulf conversion set, issued to be sent out to guards at border crossings. The lupine eagerly took out her AR-15 and replaced the parts, putting the original into her backpack, and she then went to one of the boxes of Beowulf ammo laying around and attempted to fill the magazines with the bullets. They fit perfectly, each holding ten rounds, and she loaded her new gun with a squee. Emma shouldered her rifle and packed away the BAR, then went over to one of the other half-pipe looking buildings, looking inside to find several de-activated Mister Gutsy bots, as well as military Protectrons and a couple of robobrains. There was a single sentry bot in the back, but it looked broken beyond repair.

Emma stepped inside and activated the robots from a terminal on the desk, and she programmed her facial pattern and Thorn's face in as administrators, giving them full control of the system. The robots would stay in the compound and keep away any nosy raiders or travelers, much to her delight. She also needed to put a new padlock on the front gate. The lupine scavenged the sentry bot, taking out what she could scavenge of its processor, and she was able to detach the two arms, though the minigun itself looked to be in desperate need of repair or replacement parts. She hefted the two arms and carried them over to Luggy, and then stuffed them into the bot's bags. She then returned to the robot barracks and found an padlock on an empty footlocker under the desk in the building. Upon checking the desk, she found a spare key, and she tried it on the padlock and was pleased to find that it fit. Lastly, she went up to a Mister Gutsy and reprogrammed it to follow the group, planning to also use its better and more advanced technology to replace Aegis' Mister Handy parts. She didn't like the military protectorns much, and Aegis already had a military robobrain as a base, so there ws no need to reprogram one of those, as well. Perhaps if Emma could find a better protectron, she would use that to upgrade Aegis, or maybe even just make it into another of her robot followers.

Emma walked back out to Thorn, smiling happily. "I got what I need. Let's get going, sweetheart. We'll stop back home on the way to the RobCo facility so we can drop off the stuff we have. Did you find anything interesting?"

[Too much?]

[Clockwork has a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates ready. The Stable had a small flower garden in the lower levels, and he found the chocolates in a pantry.]

Clockwork smiled lovingly and sipped his wine, and he used his magic to grab his tablet and a holotape from the shelf. He ejected the tape already inside the tablet, then inserted the holotape he wanted and put the first one back. He hit the play button, turned up the volume, and set it on a table. A pleasant symphony filled the air, and as Clockwork cut another piece of steak, he smiled lovingly up at Midnight, admiring her incredible beauty and her stunning eyes. "You're wonderful, Midnight. The world is better off to have you in it. You've been compassionate and loving in ways I can't describe with words. No words would do your beauty justice, anyway." Coming from the Renaissance, Clockwork was well-versed in the crafting of fine words and sentences.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

3034429 (I honestly love these long posts. It feels more like writing a story, and it lets me get into my zone easier.)

Thorn smiled sheepishly, and flattened her ears against the sides of her head. "I only found some bits and some caps in one of the little buildings. The rest of the lockers in there are locked." She was a little embarrassed about her salvaging skills. She wasn't good at much other than music.

(Queue extra special sex for Clockwork.)

Midnight blushed furiously with a big grin, and her wings shuffled excitedly at her sides. "You really know how to treat a mare, Clockwork." She purred. She casually lifted her wine glass to her lips, and took a small sip, and then she sat it down on the table, and wiped her mouth with a hoof. She gave her lover a sensual smile, and her eyes gazed at him with nothing but pure love. "I've always wanted to meet a stallion who would treat me right. You know, not like I was fragile or some one-night-stand, but like I'm special. I'm really glad that you're that stallion."

(At first I read "He ejected the tape already inside" as "He ejaculated the tape already inside.")

Craterfist
Group Admin

[:yay::rainbowkiss::heart:]

Emma shrugged and placed a deep kiss on Thorn's lips, stroking her mane for a second. "Mmm... Don't be embarrassed, sweetie. Here, try my prybar, and pry the lockers open, if you'd like." Emma pulled out her small prybar and gave it to Thorn. "And if that doesn't work, I have a big crowbar, too. And you're welcome to keep that prybar, sweetie. It's what gets me into a lot of locked places, and I keep a few spared at home." The lupine placed another kiss on her lover's cheek. "And if you want, I can program a robot and modify it to your liking, so it'll be your personal robot. It'll keep you safe whenever I'm not around, and I can paint it and upgrade it with whatever you want. Anything to make you feel safe, honey bun."

[Forgot to add the link to the music. Here is the song.]

Clockwork smiled lovingly as he swallowed his steak, and he sipped his wine to wash the food down. "You are most certainly not fragile, my dear. You're quite intimidating in that power armor of yours, you know." The stallion leaned across the table and placed a soft, loving kiss on Midnight's lips before sitting back down. "You make this old dog feel young again. I can't thank you enough for bringing purpose and joy back into my life."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thorn's ears perked as she used her magic to float the crowbar into her bag, and then she moved forward, and kissed Emma on the lips. "You're the best. Let's go drop this stuff off before I go prying those lockers open, I don't know what I'll find in there." She moved forward again, and then she nuzzled her lover's chest. She turned away, and walked back to the barracks, and then casually stepped inside. She floated out her crowbar, and then went around the room, prying open the locked footlockers. Within ten minutes, she had collected 7 more caps, and 13 bits, and then she moved to the last footlocker. She pried the lock off of the box before slowly opening the lid, and then she gasped at what she found. There, in the box, was a large, black pistol chambered in 10 mm. The grip was made of ivory, which had faded slightly over the years, and along the slide were engravings of gold vines, which were covered with gold leaves. On the slide was engraved the name "Grunt" in big, gold letters. Thorn squealed happily, and then she floated the gun into her saddlebags, along with a full magazine of 10 mm ammo. With a big grin, she bolted out of the barracks, and then she ran up to Emma. "I got a new gun!" She flared her horn, and then floated out her weapon to show Emma.

Midnight took a bite of her steak, and took a sip of her wine, and then she gave Clockwork a warm smile. "Likewise, my love. Things were really dull and empty before I met you." She got up from her chair, walked around to Clockwork's side, and then she planted a deep passionate kiss on his lips. "I love you." She whispered as she pulled away. She walked back to her seat, and sat down, and she took a moment to admire Clockwork's looks.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 251