The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 163 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 163
Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's musk was incredibly intoxicating, irresistible even. It would be hard for any mare who smelt it to not just suck and kiss and slobber all over it in an attempt to get more of the delicious musk. Just being close to Maria already could make a mare's mind fuzzy, and run wild with lustful thoughts.

2880006 Fossil shudders and moves closer, slowly running her tongue up from the base to the tip. She had smelled something powerful like Maria's massive shaft before, and was able to resist most of it, but that didn't stop her left hand from going to her own slit, two fingers entering. She panted and positioned herself so that the shaft was between her breasts, and she softly licks the tip, right at the hole where Fossil knew there would be a drink she was starting to crave.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's pre began leaking from the tip in large globs, and Maria moaned and panted as she laid her head back. "Nnn... That's n-nice..." She mumbled, feeling the soft bosom of her new marefriend caressing her member and keeping it warm between the soft love-pillows. She had several fantasies of a nice mare using her breasts on her shaft, but now, here in a prime position to have her fantasy play out, she didn't feel up to asking Fossil.

2880266 Fossil licked up all of the pre, smiling and enjoying it, then she slowly pulls her fingers out of her marehood and extends the fingers to Maria's nose, letting the herm catch the unicorn's scent. "Your pre tastes pretty good." She says, smiling. "But I think I'll have to work for the more quality stuff." She smiles and squeezes her breasts against the sides of the massive shaft, stroking it with them softly and slowly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Pretty good? She should be literally drooling for more of it. :pinkiecrazy:]

Maria gasped and moaned in approval, laying limp and letting her massive shaft throb between Fossil's breasts, leaking more pre. "Ahhhn.... P-please don't stop... It's soooo good...." She mumbled, her eyes shut and her hands holding her cloak. It was her mother's cloak, and it made her feel secure and safe.

2880477 [She is, but she's showing a ton of restraint:pinkiehappy:]

Fossil smiles and licks it all up as she goes, suckling lightly on it every few seconds. She kept at it with her breasts, hoping she was doing okay. Buck! I really hope I can last like this, it's so good, and it smells heavenly. She felt her body heat up, and bit her lip.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[i see... feel free to let her loose whenever. :pinkiecrazy:]

Maria moaned and smiled softly at the wonderful pleasure, and her member kept streaming precum into Fossil's mouth, and her member seemed to be getting muskier with each passing second. "Oh, Fossil... That's so good... please d-don't stop...."

2881139 [She's just about to...]

Fossil soon starts licking and suckling on it with abandon, still stroking it with her breasts, but she was focusing on the tip, craving Maria's seed. I need it, I need it inside me, I need it down my throat! She slowly began trying to get the tip into her mouth, but Maria was far too wide.

[Break...huh...still not slavering and slobbering, but she is now gonna trynto milk Maria dry...]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Fossil is a unicorn, right? She could cast a couple spells and do whatever she wants. Make her cheeks stretchier, dislodge her jaw at will, breathing with an obstructed throat...]

Maria moaned and squirmed a little as she felt the wonderful pleasure, and she didn't want it to stop. It was incredible. "Ohhhh yes.... You're wonderful, Fossil... Yess.... Nnnnnn...." The little mare felt her orgasm slowly rising, and it would hit in a little bit.

Comment posted by AesNebula deleted Feb 18th, 2014
Craterfist
Group Admin

[Em, what exactly did Fossil do to allow Maria's member into her mouth? Increase jaw range? Dislocate jaw? Oh, and do not do the dildo. Maria has had baaaaaaaaaad experiences with stallions.]

2881578 [Lemme repost]

Fossil lit her horn, wincing as she dislocated her jaw in order to get the tip into her mouth, but she started suckling quickly, wanting the seed she knew was near. Holy buck her scent is powerful! I don't want to lose complete control, I need to hold myself back a little...But I want it! I need it! She took in the first two inches and kept at it with her breasts, though a little rougher.

Comment posted by Craterfist deleted Feb 18th, 2014
Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria sat up a bit and moaned loudly, streaming more pre into Fossil's mouth and down her throat. She felt her hips buck a little, forcing a couple more inches down the mare's throat. "Nnnngh.... I... I l-love you.... Fossil.... Ahhhn...." She wanted to feel this mare let loose with her breasts and mouth, to give her more of this incredible, wonderful pleasure.

2881944 Fossil moans softly, bobbing her head quickly as lust overcame her and she quickly grabs an odd, sea foam green collar from under the bed with her magic before she starts taking in more, the shaft entering her throat as the collar clamps around the unicorn's throat. The collar was to allow her to breathe underwater, but it worked well with massive shafts stuck in her throat as well. She kept taking in more and more until she had almost half of it down her throat, bobbing her head quickly, lust making her disregard her safety.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria got on her knees and placed her hand gently atop Fossil's head, panting and inching her hips forward down her lover's throat. She partially thought the collar was incredibly adorable on her lover, and partially thought about her growing desire to cram all forty inches of her stallion flesh down Fossil's throat, to have her lover service her repressed male desires all night long. "Nnn... You're s-so wonderful, F-Fossil... I l-love you...." She moaned out, still slidng her flared hips forward.

2882155 Fossil would have smiled, if there wasn't a massive, thick stallionhood rammed down her throat, so she settled for taking even more down her throat, thinking it would reach the end of her esophagus before her nose touched the herm's body. She was proven wrong once her nose finally did, and she bobbed her head as fast as she could, fingering herself rapidly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria quickly, but gently began thrusting into Fossil's throat, moaning louder and gently holding the back of her lover's head, stroking her mane with her thumb. After a minute or so more, she thrust one last time and squealed as she pumped seemingly liters of seed into her lover's stomach, and she kept pumping for a good fifteen seconds before falling back onto the bed and pulling her softening member from Fossil's throat. She panted and smiled as she stared up at the ceiling. "Wow... I... Fossil... I love you..."

2882635 Fossil snapped her jaw back into place, as if she had done so before, and smiles warmly, climbing up onto Maria and kissing her. "I love you too, Maria, and I hope I get to use my capacity increasing spell soon." Fossil nuzzles her, then grins as she pulls off the collar and tosses it aside.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria blushed as she held Fossil in her arms, smiling up at her lover. "Um... You looked really cute with that collar on... I w-wouldn't mind if you wore it more often..." She timidly suggested, smiling sheepishly. She didn't want her lover to feel like Maria was trying to demean her. She really did like the way Fossil looked with the collar on.

2882916 Fossil smiles brightly. "Really?" She grabs it and slips it back on. "Anything for you, Maria." She says quietly, kissing her again. "Umm...I never did get to finish myself..." She says weakly. Note to self: Buy an adorable black collar with a golden, heart-shaped tag really soon.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and bent down between Fossil's legs, and she began licking at her lover's engorged clit, wanting to quickly bring her to a climax. Her mare juices also tasted rather sweet, pleasantly so. She would gladly eat her lover out any time she needed it.

2883037 Fossil gasped at the first contact, but it devolved into lusty moans as Maria continued. "Yes..." She panted lightly, knowing she wouldn't last long. Oh. My. Gods. YES!!! She is the hest marefriend i could ever ask for...

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's hands gently went around and held Fossil's supple rump, massaging it as she continued to lick faster and harder. Her hands never felt intrusive. Rather, they felt as if they were almost worshipping Fossil's curvy body, massaging her hips and rear and thighs, and even gently massaging her large bosom, all in an attempt to make her feel even more pleasure.

2885182 Fossil kept moaning as it went, her hands on Maria's head, running through the smaller mare's mane. Fossil was panting heavily by now, and very close to her peak. "D-don't stop, I-I'm close." First time in a while, huh, Fossil? Way too sensitive.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria happily kept massaging Fossil's rump as she licked at her lover's clit, and she wormed her tongue into her marefriend's folds and licked at her wet walls. She eagerly awaited Fossil's climax, and the delicious juices that would come with it.

2885660 Fossil soon cried out in ecstasy as she finally hit her peak, her rich, sweet fluids splattering along her own thighs but mostly on Maria's face. She panted heavily and collapses next to Maria, smiling softly. "I...love you..." She said between pants.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squeed and licked her lips clean, then used a hand to wipe off the juices from her face, and she then licked her hand clean of the delicious fluids. The little mare then snuggled up with Fossil and pulled the blankets over their bodies, laying atop her lover and holding her tight. Lucy walked in and meowed, then hopped up on the bed and curled up on the foot of the bed.

2885771 Fossil smiles and kisses Maria gently. "I love you." She says as she wraps her arms around Maria and gently squeezes her tight. She yawns lightly and closes her eyes, starting to fall asleep.

Saber, of course, just laid down on the floor, next to the door, because he knew Fossil was a snuggler, and he didn't like it when she snuggled with him, it was weird, the mare unconsciously groped at her pillows and other things in her sleep, plagued by wet dreams.

Craterfist
Group Admin

When morning came, Maria yawned and slowly opened her eyes, finding herself still holding and being held by her lover. She slowly wriggled out of bed and went into the bathroom with her bra and panties, and she got into the shower and sighed as she felt the hot water run down her body. The little mare watched as the bits of dirt in her fur and mane washed down the drain. Baths and showers were not something she got often, but she was grateful to have one this morning.

2887292 Fossil sat up as she woke up, looking around. "Maria?" She said quietly before hearing the shower. She smiles lightly and gets up, quietly heading inside the bathroom. "Maria? Can I join you?" She asks gently. "I won't try anything."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria peaked her head around the corner of the curtain and smiled softly, nodding and pulling her head back. She found a brush and began brushing out her fur and mane and tail, wanting to make sure she was extra clean. The little mare had always tried to make the most of everything and every opportunity she got, since she didn't get many.

2893836 Fossil smiles and slips in quietly, letting herself soak for a second or two before grabbing the shampoo and lathering herself up before looking to Maria, smiling nervously. "Umm...May I help wash you?" She asks quietly. She hoped the other mare would let her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Comment cut off midway.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria blushed, but smiled and gave a soft nod, giving the washcloth to Fossil. "I don't mind." She said softly. The little mare stood still and waited for her lover to begin, raising her a bit so Fossil could get under her arms,

2901754 Fossil smiles and starts washing Maria quickly, lathering up her sides and her abdomen first. She hums softly as she does. "Maria...I should tell you that...I'm...cursed...I-it isn't harmful or dangerous or anything! But, it is very frustrating for me..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria raised an eyebrow, though she seemed worried. She put her hand on Fossil's cheek and gently stroked it with her thumb. "What curse? What's wrong, sweetheart?" She said in her soft, wonderful, angelic voice.

2912827 "It..." She sighs and stops washing Maria, seeming to look depressed. "The curse prevents me from ever being able to satisfy myself...I can't reach my own climax unless someone else helps...even if I use toys, only the touch of someone else will allow me to finish..." She looks to her hopefully, and raises a hand and puts it on her shoulder. "I hope that is okay, it's just maddening how I can be at near-climax levels of pleasure for hours on end without a release..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and wrapped her arms around Fossil's back, gently holding her lover close and feeling Fossil's bosom squish over the top of her own a little because of the slight height difference. "Oh, you poor thing.... I'll take good care of you, sweetie pie..." The little mare nuzzled Fossil's cheek, then blushed as she said "We could also make use of it... I mean... You could build yourself up for a while, then I could help you finish, so it would feel even better..."

2917107 Fossil blushes heavily, but hugs back tightly. "Y-you're not even gonna ask how it happened?" She asks, confused and a bit happy. "Nevermind, but your idea sounds...torturous...but amazing." She smiles and leans forward for a kiss.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria eagerly, softly, passionately kissed Fossil back, rubbing the mare's lower back and moaning softly into her mouth. "Mmm.... I don't really care how it happened, sweetie. Unless you really want to tell me, I won't force you. It's your curse, and I just want to help ease your burden." She gave a loving, genuine smile, her beautiful blue eyes sparkling like jewels.

2917656 Fossil smiles brightly and rests her head on Maria's shoulder for a second, then pulls away. "Alright, let's get clean first, then I gotta go check something, and you can come with, and later we'll have our fun, okay?" She smiles and kneels down, lathering hr hands back up before washing Maria's left shin first, then moving slowly, teasingly upwards.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and leaned back against the wall, humming softly to herself and letting out a pleasant sigh. "Youre hands feel nice..." She mumbled, her eyes closed and a soft smile across her face. "Mmm... Anything you want for breakfast, sweetheart? I know how to cook a thing or two."

2924135 "Hmm...You could make some pancakes while I do the bacon?" She offers, smiling lightly as she went to the right leg. "But I have work later, and you could come with." Her touch was soft, gentle, seemingly barely even there.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria nodded at Fossil's breakfast idea, but she shrunk back a bit and flattened her ears to her head. "Um... What do you do for work? Because... Um... I don't like going out in public often... I try not to, if I can help it..." The little mare was concerned about going out in public in a place where someone could see her face, unlike the tavern from last night.

2931477 "To the forest, that's all, I am an Archaeologist, I dig up ancient artifacts, and I'm a Paleontologist, so i work with fossilized creatures too." She finishes her leg and moves up, holding the smaller mare close, hands on her flanks. "Only twenty others work with me at the dig site I gotta head to, it's fine, they don't judge anyone for anything. Heck, one is a damn Vampony, another is a Minotaur, and one's a Diamond Dog." She smiles. "How about it? Yay or Neigh?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria gave a soft smile, nodding slowly and letting her head rest on Fossil's shoulder. "O-okay... Um... Could you hold me tightly? Please? Just with your arms around my back... It makes me feel safe..." The little mare looked up to Fossil and nuzzled her cheek, then laid her head back down on her lover's shoulder.

2936941 Fossil smiled and hugged her tight, softly humming a simple, gentle tune. I hope Blood doesn't make a huge deal about Maria... She thinks to herself before shifting her thigh to lightly brush against Maria's more sensitive areas, just to tease, but making it seem accidental.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 163