The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 159 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 159
Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle's moans abruptly turned in a long, quiet squeal at the sharp increase in stimulation, but then she promptly returned to moaning loudly like an animal. She could feel an intense pressure building deep within her loins, which slowly became more powerful over time. She gasped as she began to buck her hips hard into every thrust, and her moans quickly turned into shouts. It was only about a minute later when she couldn't hold back any longer. She clenched her teeth and screamed through her teeth as she hit her climax, and her marely juices came gushing out onto their groins and the couch.

Thorn giggled happily at the site, and then quickly reached a hoof up and gently rubbed Lucy between the ears. "Now I can snuggle you both!" She chirped. She used her other hoof to slowly and lovingly caress Maria's silky white mane, and she admired her lover's beauty with a smile.

Midnight reluctantly pulled her lips away from Dawn's wet marehood, and then she moved her mouth up to her lover's rump and gave it a long, slow lick. She moaned lustfully at the mixed flavors of her lover's body and the syrup, and she gave her flank a gentle squeeze. "This isn't the only thing that you'll be sticky and covered with." She purred seductively. She quickly licked off what she could of that rump cheek, and then gave Dawn's marehood a few teasing thrusts with her tongue to make her eventual orgasm more intense. When she was done teasing her lover, she then began slowly cleaning off the other rump cheek, and she moaned loudly and erotically all the while.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose grinned as her lover came to her climax, and she whispered into her ear as the tip of her spade tail pushed into Eagle's climax. "You'll love this next part." The tip of her spade tail split open a bit like a flower to reveal a small hole, and from that hole pumped out a large amount of creamy, hot, white liquid, meant to feel even better than any stallion's seed. She slid her tail out and laid down atop her lover, cuddling her in her hooves. "Mmmm.... My love...."

Maria and Lucy were purring like big kittens atop Thorn, and Maria nuzzled Thorn's hoof affectionately with a soft sigh. "This is so nice... We're together... Mmmm.... We're a family... Yay...." Lucy meowed and nuzzled her mommy's chest, prompting another adorable giggle from the little white mare.

Dawn grunted and slowly ground her hips into Midnight's muzzle, moaning like an animal and biting her lip. "Nnnff.... Yesssss.... Lick me, baby... Ohhh yes...." The vampiress was in heaven, and she was going to make sure Midnight felt the same way after she had reached her climax.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle let her mouth fall open in a low moan as she closed her eyes and relaxed into Rose's embrace. "I love being a mare..." She cooed softly as she savored the feeling of Rose's hot liquid warming the depths of her loins. "I love you, Rose..."

Thorn chuckled lightly at Maria's and Lucy's actions, and she gave her lover a gentle nuzzle on the cheek. "It's even better that my little marefriend happens to be so desirable..." She said playfully. "Seriously, though. I love having you and Lucy in this house. I'm glad that you chose to love me."

Midnight let herself moan a little louder as she slowly ran her tongue over Dawn's rump, her lover's moans were making her even hornier. When she was done cleaning the syrup off of Dawn's rump, she gently nibbled on one of her rump cheeks, and she lightly fondled the other with her hoof. "Oh, baby...You have such a mouth-watering body. I could grope you all day..." She purred lecherously. She then moved her mouth back down to Dawn's marehood, and she pressed her muzzle firmly to her lover's wet lips and sucked slowly and hard. She loved the taste of Dawn's arousal, and she was eager to drink her climax from her flower. She let out a deep, powerful, erotic moan as she slowly licked her opening from top to bottom, but then she pulled away afterwards. "I'm going to make you scream with pleasure, baby." She purred in her most seductive voice. She then brought her head back down to Dawn's swollen marehood, and then she locked her lips around the opening and slowly wormed her tongue inside. She began firmly licking at Dawn's walls at a slow, almost teasing pace. She was going to give Dawn the best orgasm of her life.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose purred and cooed softly in Eagle's ear, wrapping her in her wings and the two of them in a blanket. "I love you, too... My sweet, beautiful mare..." The liquid filling Eagle's womb seemed to heat up a bit more, as if to fill her with as much warmth as possible. It gave off a feeling of calm and bliss, as it was biologicslly designed to. "My lovely mare... Mm... Can your succubus give you anything else? Would you like it if I cooked you dinner soon?"

Maria squeed and licked Thorn's cheek, and she kissed Lucy on the forehead. "I'm so happy, too..." After a few minutes, the little mare blushed and asked "Um... Could... could you take care of me? Please?" Maria set Lucy aside, then laid on her back on the bed and spread her legs, revealing her marehood, which had yet to he tended to.

Dawn moaned loudly and gripped at the carpet as she felt her backside worshipped by her lover, and she could feel her lover's tongue move across every little ripple of her folds. "Ohhh.... Baby.... Ahhhn.... Ahhh...." The vampiress pushed and ground her hips back into Midnight's muzzle. "Nnnff... I love you..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle's eyes widened slightly in surprise as she felt her cheeks turn beet red at Rose's words. She had never had someone be so devoted to her. She knew that Rose loved her, but the extent of her love only sank in just now. It made her feel absolutely incredible. "Yes, please. Food sounds great." She said quietly. She slowly glanced up at Rose's face with a soft, loving smile. "Would you like your mare tend to your needs, or do anything else?" She asked in a small voice.

Thorn blushed softly at Maria's words as she smiled lovingly, and then she gently rolled over onto her stomach, and positioned herself behind Maria. She lightly pressed her lips to Maria's marehood, and then began lightly licking at the edges of her entrance. After about half a minute, Thorn buried her muzzle in Maria's folds, and then began slowly licking at the pink flesh.

Midnight quivered as Dawn's erotic actions fueled the fire in her own loins, and turned the sensation into a raging inferno of lust. Each and every one of her lover's moans made her feel even more hot and bothered, and she took to lightly grinding her rear against the carpet. She licked at Dawn's folds for about a minute, then stopped for about thirty seconds, then started licking again with a loud, powerful, erotic moan. She let her mind drift to the idea of Dawn screaming with ecstasy as she was brought to orgasm. Such thoughts made her visibly quiver with excitement.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose giggled and shook her head, stroking Eagle's mane and holding her tight to her chest. "Not unless you want to, sweetie. I'm here for you, baby doll. I'm yours. Now, what would you like for dinner?" She asked with a smile, rubbing Eagle's back.

Maria let out soft, cute gasps of pleasure as she gently pressed her thighs to Thorn's head. "Mmm.... That's good, sweetheart.... Nnn... So good...." The little mare laid back and closed her eyes, feeling totally relaxed and absolutely loved.

Dawn whimpered and grunted like an animal as she felt her climax build ever larger, thanks to her lover's denial. "Honey.... Let me come..." She said softly, looking back with wide eyes. "Please... I can feel it building up.... It's so much....."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle closed her eyes and moaned softly as all of the tension in her back muscles faded away, and then she gave Rose loving smile. "A nice salad, and some hamburgers with daisies sounds pretty good right now." She said softly. "With as much as we've been going at it, I think I'll be burning off a lot of calories."

Thorn moaned softly as the musky flavor of Maria's arousal coated her tongue, and she gave her lover's clit a couple of licks before going back to licking at her walls. It felt nice to pleasure Maria like this, and she fully intended to treat her like a queen. She had a crush on her from the moment they became friends, her adorable demeanor just melted her heart,

Midnight let out another deep moan as she raised up and smiled sensually at Dawn. "Then come for me, baby. I want to hear your voice make beautiful music..." She said in a seductive tone that sounded like she was about to have an orgasm herself. She leaned back down and locked her lips around Dawn's marehood, and then hooked her hooves around Dawn's rump and lightly squeeze it. She speared her tongue past Dawn's swollen lips, and then began thrusting her tongue fast and hard into the hot, pink folds with fervor that few mares could match.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose smiled and slowly got up from the couch, strutting into the kitchen with her giant rump swinging about behind her. She out on an apron and began pulling out ingredients. Soon, she had formed three daisy burgers and had put them on a pan to cook, and while they cooked, she began mixing the salad. She smiled happily the whole time; nothing made her happy like taking care of her lover's needs.

Maria cooed and moaned softly, smiling the whole time and wrapping herself in the blankets. Lucy snuggled up to her mommy's side, purring at the sight of Maria's happiness. Maria enjoyed this: just a quiet time with her lover and her kitty, making sweet love in the privacy of their home.

Dawn gasped and squealed as she felt a large volume of her juices forcefully splatter onto the carpet and Midnight's face, sending some into her lover's mane. The vampiress fluttered her wings and shuddered as she drooled onto the carpet. "Ohhhhhhhh..... Honey..... Ahhh.... I love you...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle carefully turned herself so that she could see Rose's mouth-watering, curvaceous rump through the doorway of the kitchen, and she laid her head down with a happy sigh. As she laid there, she idly thought about what she and her lover could do. Perhaps she could pick up some wine from Berry Punch tomorrow, and they could have a romantic dinner, followed by a passionate roll in the sheets.

Thorn carefully moved herself forward by a little bit, and then she slowly pressed her muzzle further inside of Maria's folds. Maria's arousal tasted wonderful, and her pink flesh was so warm to the touch. She found it to be a perfect moment; a quiet day in their home with her lover was exactly what she needed.

Midnight eagerly licked out what she could of Dawn's juices, and then moved onto cleaning the marely juices off of her lover's groin, all while moaning sensually. After she had finished licking up the fruit of her efforts, she quickly moved around to lay beside Dawn. She leaned over to her lover's mouth and licked off her drool with a soft moan, and then she put a sloppy, passionate kiss on her lips. When the kiss broke, she moved her muzzle over to her lover's ear with a small grin. "I'd just love it if a lithe, powerful mare such as yourself were to use her firm hooves to rub my wings..." She whispered in a seductive, lustful voice. "I can almost feel your touch...Your wonderful, feminine hooves digging into the dense muscles of my powerful wings..." She purred softly. Her voice gradually increased in pitch as she spoke, evoking the effect of a mare's moans of ecstasy as she was about to hit her climax.

(I'm starting to think that Midnight could pass for a succubus if she looked like one.)

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 159