The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 407 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 407
Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam's member instantly hardened and jabbed Baker as his face turned bright red. He stammered silently for a few moments as he looked into her eyes, and then he cleared his throat. "I am definitely up for that." He said quickly. "Are you sure about it?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker nodded. "Mmhmm. It'll be okay, sweetheart. It shouldn't hurt, either." The woman turned onto her hands and knees, presenting her massive, impossibly large bum to her lover, her virgin womanhood and puckered anus buried between the mountainous cheeks. "Ready when you are, my love. Just be gentle, please."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam positioned himself so that he was on his knees behind Baker, and he carefully held onto her hips for support. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down before every blood vessel in his face exploded. He opened them again and looked to Baker with a loving look. "I'm gonna start now, just letting you know so I don't spook ya." He said softly. He reached down and lined up his member with her anus, and he moaned at the heat of her flesh as his tip pressed up against it. He gave a deep moan of approval as he pushed inside, deeply enjoying how the tight opening of her butt seemed to roll over the ridge of his tip and squeeze him tightly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker's mountainous butt cheeks squished pleasantly into Sam's pelvis, even into his abdomen, like a pair of giant fleshy pillows. Baker herself moaned softly at the feeling of her anus stretching open, and it felt so very good. "Oh, sweetheart...." The woman smiled blissfully. "That's so wonderful... Mmm.... Go slow, baby...." She shot a loving smile back at Samuel, her eyes full of love and affection.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam felt himself become weak-kneed as he met Baker's gaze, both because of the intense stimulation and from her beauty. He moaned softly as he slowly pushed forward and let her walls grip him tightly, and a small stream of hot pre leaked from his tip. He closed his eyes and let out a soft shudder as he savored the feeling of his lover's tightness, and then he moved his hands from her hips to her rump. He began gently massaging the plump flesh as he pulled back, and he began thrusting back and forth at a slow, gentle pace.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker moaned as she felt her own womanly juices run down her massive thighs, a blissful smile on her lips. This felt amazing. She could feel every ridge and vein of her lover's member inside of her, moving in and out and stimulating her insides. "Mmmmmuuuur...." Was the only noise to leave her mouth, for she couldn't think of anything coherent to say. "Mmmm..... Ohhh...." Her eyes slid shut, her arms crossed under her head. This was incredible and relaxing and so very wonderful.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam groaned as he felt his member become even more sensitive than it was before, and his pressure slowly built at its base. He savored the feeling of her soft, plump flesh in his hands as he lovingly massaged it, and how it seemed to mold around his fingers. Such thoughts made more of his musky fluids leak from his tip.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker's hot, warm insides caressed his member liked velvet, and the rippling of her insides massaged every vein and tugged gently on the sensitive phallus of his shaft. Baker herself was moaning and laying with her tongue flopping out of her mouth. This felt wonderful, to be able to be connected to her lover in a moment of pure joy and passion. "Honey... I love you..." She managed to say before going back to incoherent mumbles and moans of pleasure.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam groaned loudly as he began thrusting a little bit faster, though no less gently. "I love you, Baker." He moaned out. His pressure began to build at a more rapid rate and move up the length of his shaft, slowly nearing the tip. He wanted to fill her with his seed so badly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker moaned as she felt her giant bum squished again and again into Samuel's lower body, and her folds grew ever hotter and wetter. "Hhhhaaahhh.... H-harder... P-please... j-just a little..." She panted out. She could feel her climax approaching very quickly, and she wanted her lover to reach his own as well, and for both of their releases to be intense and wonderful.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam gladly obliged, and he grunted as he began thrusting a little harder. He panted lightly as he felt pleasure like no other fill his senses. Being with Baker was a fantasy come true for him, and he considered himself to be the luckiest man alive to be allowed to pleasure her so.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker let out a squeal, pushing her globe-spanning hips back against Sam, until his lower body was engulfed in the abyssal cleavage of her earth-shaking bum cheeks. Her womanhood squirted out her feminine juices, leaving her panting with a blissful smile on her lips. "Ohhh... Oh, honey... That was... wow... ohhh...." She smiled back at Samuel, hoping he enjoyed himself as well.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam clenched his eyes shut and moaned softly as he stopped thrusting, and he released his hot, musky seed deep into her rear. He opened his eyes and panted softly as he pulled out, and afterwards he smiled down at Baker's beautiful face. "That...was amazing." He breathed.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker moaned as she felt her lover's member slip from inside of her, though his lower body was still enveloped inside the cleavage of her mountainous butt cheeks. She laid down on her stomach, letting Samuel still stay inside her abyssal bum cleavage. "Mmm... You feel so good, sweetheart... So warm..." The woman sighed softly as her eyes slid shut, resting with her lover atop her body. The moon was high in the sky outside, and it shone through the window, illuminating the couple in their bed. "Samuel? I love you." She mumbled. "I'll never leave you. You're so wonderful to me..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam gently laid down on top of Baker, and he gave her silky hair a nuzzle. "You know, for the first time in my life I can really say this. I love you, and I would go to the ends of the earth just for you." He said softly. He raised up and kissed her on the cheek, then laid back down.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker cooed softly and shifted herself so she could pull the blankets over them, and then, she made sure her lover was settled in comfortably between her giant bum cheeks. "Mmm... You feel good where you are.... Let's get some rest, sweetheart... We'll do some stuff in the morning..."

Up in the captain's bridge, a tired Connor slowly steered the steamboat down the river. He had told Thresh earlier that he could go to bed if he so chose, but it had been a few hours, and he looked behind him to see if his mate was still there.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam sighed softly as he closed his eyes, and he quickly drifted off to sleep. He would dream of taking Baker on a nice date in a fancy restaurant, far from the troubles and ruin of the world around them. He wanted the very best for her.

Thresh sat against the wall behind Connor, curiously staring out of the front windows. He had never been on a ship before, but he had seen them going down the river on rare occasion. Though, that usually wasn't a good thing.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Connor looked back at his lover with a tired, but loving smile, then back to the front window. There. In the distance, he could see the docks of New Orleans, a silhouette in the moonlight. He stopped the boat and turned to Thresh with a yawn. "Let's get some sleep, honey. We can go the rest of the distance in the morning." He walked out of the bridge and down into the hallways of the bedrooms, and as he walked, his wide hips and large, plush bum swung back and forth, outlined by his jeans. He was glad that he had his new assets; they seemed to make Thresh very happy. The deathclaw made him happy as well. He walked into an empty room, one with a bed at was missing the legs, and slid out of he clothes before he flopped down on the mattress.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thresh let out a low growl of approval as he watched Connor's hips move as he walked away, and he quickly followed after him. He ducked through the doorway and then shut it behind himself, then locked it after a few seconds of fumbling. He turned to his lover and then walked over to the bed, then picked up Connor and laid him down on his chest after he laid down himself.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Connor smiled and reached down, pulling the thankfully very large blankets over the two of them. "Mmm... Let's rest, baby..." He leaned up and placed a soft kiss on Thresh's cheek, then nuzzled him and laid his head down on the deathclaw's chest.

When the sun finally rose in the morning, Baker hummed softly as she awoke, feeling very well rested. She shifted herself so her lover slid out of her bum cleavage, then turned and wrapped her arms around Sam's back, resting his head to her large bosom. "Good morning." She whispered.

Connor was still fast asleep, having stayed up late to pilot the boat. He snuggled the deathclaw he laid upon as he slept, a soft smile upon his lips. He always slept well when Thresh held him. It made him feel much safer and very comfortable.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam hummed softly as his eyes slowly opened upon hearing the sweet voice of his lover, and he gave tired yawn. "Good morning..." He replied tiredly. He was still a little worn out from last night, though he did sleep unusually well. He looked up to Baker's face with a tired and loving smile. "Your breasts feel amazing." He said with a soft chuckle.

Thresh slept soundly along with his lover, cradling his lower back with his massive claw. His chest rose and fell softly with every breath, and he snored quietly. Regardless of where he was, whether on land or on water, he felt content so long as he had Connor.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled and slowly stood up, yawning and slipping into her clothes again. "I think I'll make some breakfast for everyone." She said with a smile. She walked out into the hallway, and when she heard the quiet rumbling of Thresh's snores, she peeked into the room, seeing the deathclaw and Connor sleeping soundly together. She smiled at the lovely scene and quietly continued down to the kitchen of the large boat, letting them sleep in as much as they needed. She knew they were up late piloting the boat.

Once she was in the kitchen, which was decently clean, she grabbed a few cans of beans and some packaged hot dogs. Her human taste buds have been craving some kind of protein, and this would do nicely. After taking a pan and a pot and putting them on the gas stove top, which had been jury-rigged by a propane tank where the oven used to be, she set the food in their respective cooking pot and pan and began to let them heat up.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam groaned softly as he rolled off of the bed and onto his feet, and he stood up to stretch. He raised his arms straight up as if to touch the ceiling, and about ten seconds later he bent down and touched his toes, then raised up ten seconds later. He sighed softly before getting dressed as fast as he could, and then he went off towards the kitchen. Once inside, he sat down at a table and smiled over at Baker.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled as she looked back at Samuel, shaking her giant bum a little bit for his viewing pleasure. The kitchen was really just a large room with jury-rigged gas burners and hot plates and some tables with chairs, but it worked out alright. "Sleep well?" She asked with a playful tone.

Connor slowly opened his eyes after a little while, and he let out a soft moan. "Mmm..." He was feeling rather... cuddly this morning. "Morning, baby..." He purred sensually, shifting himself so Thresh's large hand rested on his large bum. He placed soft, sensual licks on his lover's sternum, hoping to arouse him a little bit.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam grinned and chuckled lightly at Baker's words. "Yeah, I slept wonderfully. I wonder why." He responded in a playful tone of his own. He was glad that Baker seemed to have a fun side, courting her was going to be interesting.

Thresh gave a soft moan as his beady eyes cracked open, and looked at his lover atop him. When he saw what he was doing, his massive member instantly sprang out and lightly jabbed Connor's rear, and throbbed against it. He looked into Connor's eyes and purred softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker giggled and stirred the beans, then turned the hot dogs over, giving her massive bum another teasing shake. "So, before we go onto land, could you teach me how to use a gun, please? I don't want to have to hide behind you guys all the time." She said with a hint of embarrassment.

Connor grinned and turned himself around so he was straddling Thresh's waist, with his very large bum facing his lover and the deathclaw's throbbing shaft nestled between his bum cheeks. He wanted his lover to see and enjoy the whole experience. He lifted his wide hips up, then lowered himself onto Thresh's huge member, moaning as he felt it slide inside his anus. Once he had taken it all in, he began to bounce his hips up and down, smiling sensually back at his mate. "Enjoying yourself, baby?" He purred.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

"Mhmm." Sam replied as he watched Baker's rump intently as she moved around the stove. "I can fix two guns up for you, and then teach you how to use them. First, we gotta find a gun that's made for your hands. It's a pretty personal thing."

Thresh panted softly as he lay limply on the bed, unable to focus on anything else but the tightness of Connor's rear around his member. He deeply enjoyed how warm and tight his lover's walls felt around him, and he felt so incredibly lucky to be able to feel it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled thankfully and nodded. "I wouldn't know the first thing about guns. I would like something that's easy to use, though. And I'm strong enough to handle bigger guns." The woman set the beans into four bowls, then three hot dogs onto four plates. "Should one of us go wake Connor and Thresh? They were fast asleep last time I checked."

Connor reached back, gently taking Thresh's hand and laying it on his large bum. "Mmm... You can touch me, sweetie..." He moaned out, bouncing his hips a little faster. His bum made a soft slap every time it connected to Thresh's groin, and the feeling of being so deeply penetrated felt blissful and relaxing, and the stimulation on his prostate was so very intense.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam pulled his dishes over to himself, and then looked to Baker with a sly grin. "Deathclaws are pretty punctual about their sleep, so if they aren't up by now, they're probably doing other things." He said, trying to repress a giggle.

Thresh panted a little faster, and his tongue flopped out of the side of his mouth as the pressure in his member gradually built. He began lightly bucking his hips into Connor's rump, and he growled lowly at the pleasure flowing through his shaft.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker gave a grin in understanding, sitting down at the table. The chair under her giant bum creaked ominously as she began cutting up her hot dogs. "Well, best not disturb them, then. After we eat, let's go up to the top deck and try out some guns." The plump woman took a bite of her hot dog, giving a soft moan at the taste. "Wow... Never knew meat tasted so good..."

Connor moaned blissfully with his own tongue flopping out, and he bounced his hips in time with the bucks of his lover's hips. "Nnn.... Fill me up, baby... Make me your mate... I'm yours..." He moaned out, looking back at the deathclaw's face with a blissful grin and pure love in his eyes. He wanted to spend every day and night in Thresh's strong arms, and he would if the situation allowed him to.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam raised an eyebrow at Baker as he picked up his own hot dog."You've never had meat before? You've missed out on a lot." He bit into his food with a soft hum, and he chewed it for a bit before swallowing. "I've got to cook for you at some point. Being out in the wasteland forces a person to get pretty creative, so I can do wonders with a kitchen."

Thresh breathed more heavily as time passed, he was trying not to come too soon so that his lover could enjoy himself. After a few seconds longer he let out a long growl, and he sprayed his hot seed deep inside of Connor's rear, causing his belly to distend slightly. He panted like a dog once he was finished, and his mind was filled with bliss.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled and nodded at the idea, taking a bite of her beans with a soft hum of approval. "Mmm.... That would be wonderful, sweetie. If there's any around, I would really like to find some baking ingredients and make some treats for everyone." The woman took another bite of her hot dog, feeling a bit giddy at the new flavor.

Connor moaned as his seed sprayed onto Thresh's strong thighs, and he cooed softly and rubbed his bloated tummy. "Mmm... You're so warm, baby..." He slowly lifted himself off of his lover's huge shaft, letting his anus clench shut to keep everything inside. He slid his clothes on after climbing out of bed, and he smiled to Thresh lovingly. "Let's go get some breakfast, sweetheart."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam took a spoon and wiped it off with his shirt, then used it to dip himself a bite of beans. He put the spoonful in his mouth and moaned softly at the taste. "You did wonderfully on these, sweetie." He said after he swallowed. He always loved the taste of freshly-cooked beans.

Thresh's member retracted inside of its sheathe as he rolled off of the bed and stood up, and he walked over to the door and opened it. He led Connor through the halls of the ship as he followed the smell of food to its source, and he soon stepped into the kitchen with a hungry growl. His long tongue snaked out and licked his reptilian lips at the sight of fresh meat.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled at Thresh's reaction, and she motioned to a small pile of mole rat steaks next to the beans and hot dogs. "Have at it, friend." Connor served himself and sat down at the table, smiling at his friends as he took a bite of his beans. "Mmm. Wow, good beans. So, we're going to go to the city later today, whenever you guys are ready. I was going to salvage a few more weapon parts. The raiders may have had a lot of guns, but they spent most of their time on the ship. Many of the guns around here aren't exactly in working condition. That, and I think I'm going to get a different close quarters weapon. The axe is nice, but it is meant for splitting wood, so it's more blunt force than actual sharpness."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Thresh gave a happy growl as he took the steaks in his hands, and he eagerly began tearing off bits of the meat and swallowing them whole. His stomach churned as it sensed the presence of food, which prompted him to eat faster.

Ben took another bite of his beans, and then gestured softly towards Connor. "Maybe I can take a look at all of those weapons laying around. Most of them are bound to have some parts in common, or at least similar ones. I can use them to build some spares in case our normal weapons become damaged beyond repair."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Connor nodded and swallowed a large chunk of hot dog. "Right. I saw that that someone had at least tried to organize the weapons down there in the cargo hold. They're essentially in piles. One is Browning weapons, a larger one is just anything German, and there was a crate with a bunch of random bolt-action rifles. I'll help you sift through them later. I have a few other things I wanna build." With a grin, Connor asked "Have you ever heard of a railgun or coilgun? Because if I can find the parts, I can make one easily. I saw a small hand crank generator down there, though whatever it used to charge has been destroyed, most likely. I could use it to charge a handheld weapon of some kind. I also want to see if I can put together a particle beam weapon. That would consist of finding a very conductive metal, grinding it up into the smallest particles possible, and ejecting them at high speeds while discharging a large surge of electricity. Again, I like more creative kinds of weapons." He said with a small giggle.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam's eyes seemed to light up at the mention of German weapons. "If those German weapons are anything like what was mounted on the ship, then we won't have many problems from the usual stuff out here." He said before taking another bite of beans. "The freaking Germans had a knack for building some of the best stuff out there, and usually it turned out pretty terrifying, like Hitler's Buzzsaw."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Connor nodded and took another bite of his beans. "Right. There was one MG 42 down there, but it looks pretty busted. Otherwise, the other weapons seemed to be at least partially working overall. I'm going to go through whatever salvage is down in the boxes for parts. I plan to make a few new weapons, like the coilgun. The railgun has greater potential for power based on what I've seen, but it will take a larger electric charge and it will generate more heat. Hmmm... A slingshot would be a handy thing to have for urban exploration..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

A smile suddenly crossed Sam's features at the mention of a slingshot. "Just to be an ass, you could use the slingshot to launch boiled eggs at people." He said with a childlike giggle. He turned to the side and covered his mouth as he tried to stop giggling.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Connor rolled his eyes with a smirk as he finished up his beans. "I'd rather use the slingshot to launch packets of gunpowder with a contact fuse. I've been saving the powder from all the shotgun shells I've been taking apart. Maybe we can use it for something else. Perhaps we could even learn to craft our own ammo. We're certainly not short on supplies. Say, you wouldn't happen to know how to make bullets?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam took another bite of his beans and swallowed before responding. "I can make entire cartridges, provided I have the right materials and tools. There's the slight issue of making primers for the percussion caps, though, and they can wear out the barrel depending on what's used in them. The Russian conscripts found that out the hard way with those mercuric primers."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Connor swallowed a piece of hot dog. "What materials would you need for the percussion caps? And you should have the tools you need. I saw a lot lying around in the cargo hold. That room is huge, and it has a boatload of guns and tools and materials. The food's kept in one of the bedrooms, with the window boarded up."

Baker had gone over to the window of the room, looking out at the horizon. With how she was bent over the windowsill, her giant bum was in full view to everyone else. Connor looked to Baker's massive rear, then to Sam, grinning slyly and raising his eyebrows.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam looked at Baker's rear, and he instantly felt something twitch in his pants as he thought about the other night. He looked back to Connor with a slight blush, and then he cleared his throat. "Anyway, uh, the problem with..." He blinked as something came to mind. "You know what? There might be some primers on board the ship here, if there's any handloading equipment. That would save a lot of time."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Connor nodded and finished up his food, then set his dishes in what was left of a sink, just out of habit. "Alright, then. Say, we should probably look into making or finding suppressors for our weapons. Not to point out the obvious, but your gun is a hell of a lot noisier than mine, and even my sidearm has a kick to it. There should be some cans or pipes we can use as a frame, and we can work from there."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam quickly finished what was left in his bowl, then stood up and walked his dishes over to the sink and set them down inside. "Right. As much as I love that gun, it makes my head hurt pretty bad. I think I saw some old stuff like that in the workshop I was in."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Connor set off out of the kitchen and down the stairs, heading down to the cargo hold to search for materials. He picked out several cans and tubes and other materials as well.

Baker walked up to Samuel and smiled lovingly at him. "Could we perhaps train with a couple weapons now? I'd like to get a feel for them before we get onto land."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Samuel smiled and nodded at his girlfriend. "Sure, there should be a few in my workshop that I've been maintaining. They're pretty small and simple, so they should be good for a beginner." He said warmly. He turned and walked out the door, and he led Baker to the workshop. He walked over to the Remington 700 that was laying on the workbench, and he checked to make sure that the iron sights were aligned properly. "This should be a good starting gun for you. It's accurate, reliable, and lightweight."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baler tentatively picked the rifle up in her hands, feeling it over with her fingers before slowly putting her right hand on the handle, near the trigger, and the other under the barrel. "So... Just... Point and shoot, right? It feels light enough, and..." She put the stock to her shoulder, trying to remember how Sam aimed, and brought her cheek down to the side of the weapon, looking down the simple iron sights. So... Whatever is sitting atop the sights, right? That's what that book said to do. And where are we practicing? I would think the top of the boat would work."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam nodded to Baker and then took a small pistol off of the workbench. "You're right. Just remember that guns where you have to work the bolt by hand have more kick, fire more slowly, and don't hold as many shots as the automatic rifles. However, they are much more simple and sturdier." He said cheerily. He led Baker up to the upper decks of the ship, and then pulled out some bottles from his bag and set them up on the top of the rails. "This is just to get used to how the gun works and feels. Shoot out all of those bottles." He said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker nodded and raised her gun, putting the butt of the gun tightly to her shoulder and her eye level with the sights. She aimed at the first bottle and fired, though she grunted and just barely missed. It also happened to make her mountainous bum jiggle just a tiny bit. "Okay... Was not expecting the recoil... Let me try again..." She took aim once more and fired, this time hitting the bottle and shattering the glass. Her hand reached up and moved the bolt, getting a feel for it as she ejected the empty cartridge. She took aim and fired, then ejected that casing and fired a third time, with both shots hitting their marks. The plump woman lowered her rifle and let out a squeal, like an excited little girl. "Omigosh that was so cool!"

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 407