The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 407 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 407
Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam's jaw dropped as he seemed to realize what the radio was doing. "Oh yes the hell I can!" He replied as he began furiously fitting with the knobs. "Turn off, turn off, turn off..." He muttered to himself. He was afraid that he was about to lose his chance with Baker, and that was the last thing he wanted.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker raised an eyebrow, and simply did her best to ignore this strange radio. Perhaps someone was playing a prank on them, but either way, she didn't want to be around it too much longer. The radio had switched to another song. "Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round!" Baker winced, seeming a bit embarrassed by her massive backside. It was something she was born with, as was her mother, and so on and so on.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam growled to himself and picked up the radio, then walked briskly out of the room. He walked through the halls of the ship until he exited the interior and was outside on the main deck, and then he chucked the blasted radio into the Ohio. "Suck on that, bitch." He muttered to himself. He quickly returned to Baker's room as fast as he could manage, and he stopped just inside the doorway, breathing heavily. "Okay, now that that's over with..." He calmly walked over to the bed and sat back down next to her. "Baker..." He started, looking deep into her eyes. "What I was trying to say was, I think you're the best woman I ever met, and I would like to ask you out, but I wouldn't know the first thing about what to do when it comes to things like this."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker gave a soft, affectionate smile, scooting closer and gently taking Samuel's hands in her own. "I... I feel the same way, Samuel. I wasn't sure how to say it either. Perhaps we could just... lay here for a while. I would like to just have some quiet time with you..." The plump woman laid down on the bed, holding her arms out for a hug so she could hold Sam to her plump, snuggly body.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam clenched his eyes shut for a moment and held a hand up as he tried to hold back tears of joy. "Sorry, it's just...it's a really incredible moment for me right now." He said softly. About half-a-minute later he opened his eyes and laid down next to Baker, smiling warmly. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, and he sighed happily at how soft she fet.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker rolled so Samuel was atop her, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Her body was like a plush, snuggly bed that snuggled you back, and the large woman sighed softly in content. "Let's just lay here for a little while, sweetheart... We have all the time we want..." Baker placed a kiss atop Sam's head, rubbing his back lovingly. This was a wonderful moment for her, to have found a companion and possible lover in this world.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam's eyes widened as he felt himself hardening again, and he did his best to not think about how good Baker felt to lay upon. Stay down...stay down... He thought. He sighed softly and he relaxed into the hug, enjoying how soft and cuddly she was. He couldn't help but imagine how soft and plump her skin must be. Sam's eyes widened as his member became fully erect. Shit...

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker blushed as she felt something poking her groin, and she looked to Sam's face with an uncertain expression. "Sam? Is that... What am I feeling?" She had an idea of what was poking her, though she wanted to be sure and avoid jumping to a conclusion. She stroked Sam's back lovingly, hoping to make sure he knew he was safe not matter what. He deserved to not feel nervous around her.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam sighed in defeat. "Damn it..." He muttered to himself. He looked up to Baker's caramel eyes with a serious, but loving expression. "Baker, that's exactly what you think it is. You're the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen, and I find it hard to keep myself composed when I'm around you." He said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker blushed, but she smiled and nodded in acceptance. "I'm flattered you would think of me that way. I... I'm not sure if I would like to do anything like that too soon, and it would be my first time, but I'm fine with you thinking of me that way. Perhaps I could... help with it?" Her hand went down to his hip, asking silently if he wanted her to tend to him. She only planned to use her hands, but she might use her mouth if it would make Sam happy.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam's eyes widened in surprise, and his hard member throbbed against Baker in response to her actions. "Uh, y-yes, please." He said nervously. His cheeks had turned beet red with embarrassment, and he was starting to sweat from the idea of having such a beautiful woman touch him there. He rolled off of Baker and slowly unzipped his pants with uncertainty. "Are you sure you won't be uncomfortable?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker slowly sat up and draped her legs over the edge of the bed, then sat Samuel on her massive thighs, which were very comfy to sit upon. "I think I'lll wait on you putting it inside me. I wanted a special first time, you know? But I'll gladly take care of you, sweetie." She gently laid his head back into her large, pillowy bosom, then reached a hand around and gently grasped onto his member. From what she could see and feel, he was well-hung by human standards. She gently began moving her hand up and down, her other arm gently wrapped around his abdomen. "How does this feel, sweetheart?" She said quietly in her usual affectionate tone.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam moaned loudly and went limp in Baker's embrace, feeling as if his eyes were about to roll back in his head. "I feel like I'm the luckiest man alive." He remarked playfully. His member throbbed so madly at her soft, womanly touch that it almost felt as if he would explode, but it was a good feeling. Baker's hands were heavenly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled lovingly and kept gently stroking Samuel's member, squeezing a little harder to give him more pleasure. A few minutes later, she pulled her hand up and spit into it for lubricant, then went back to stroking Sam's shaft. "I'm going to take good care of you..." She whispered lovingly, making sure his head was nestled comfortably between her large breasts. "I'm here for you, Sam... I'll make you feel good..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam had begun to sweat, and pant lightly from the experience of being pleasured by such a beautiful woman. He looked up at Baker's face, and he smiled lovingly at her. "I never thought anything like this would ever happen to me." He said with a groan. Her hands felt so good, that it was almost unbelievable.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled lovingly and kissed Samuel's cheek, nuzzling him affectionately. Her hand began moving a bit faster, but stayed just as gentle. "Me neither. I thought I was going to die without a mate... But you've been wonderful to me. I'll gladly stay with you, Samuel. I'll be your mate, if you wish for me to be." She placed another kiss on his cheek for emphasis, and her hand began gently squeezing his length as well as stroking it.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam gave a guttural growl of approval at Baker's actions, and he panted a little faster. "I really, really want you to be my mate." He replied with a slight bit of embarrassment. He grunted as his member throbbed at the word "mate". It seemed to strike a primal chord in his brain.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker bent her head down and placed her soft, plump lips to Sam's own, stroking even faster and squeezing a little harder, hoping to pleasure him to the fullest and make him feel as loved as she did. "Mmm..." She found the act of kissing Sam quite delightful. She still wasn't quite used to not having a muzzle, but it stil felt pleasant.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam closed his eyes and moaned as he melted into the kiss. He panted heavily into her mouth at the feeling of Baker's hand gripping him tightly, and his hips bucked likely into her hand. It reminded him of what it was like to actually be inside of a woman, and the idea of being inside Baker drove him wild. Eventually, the pressure in Sam's member built so highly that he couldn't take it anymore. With a few grunts into Baker's mouth, he sprayed a few streams of his hot seed all over her hand. The feeling of her hand on his member was so good that his musky fluid continued to ooze out from his tip.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker slowly withdrew her hand, wiping it off with a ragged towel she had found earlier in one of the suitcases, but she decided to lick off one of her fingers, just to get a taste. "Mmm..." The taste of Sam's musk was strong, and pleasant in a way she couldn't explain. The plump woman laid back on the bed, laying Samuel atop her body. "How was that, sweetheart? Did I make you feel good?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam had watched Baker lick his seed off of her finger, and he was blushing furiously. "Wow..." He mumbled to himself. He blinked and looked up to her face. "I mean, it was wonderful. You have the touch of an angel." He said warmly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker blushed and smiled lovingly, then reached down and pulled the blankets over them. She then proceeded to snuggle Sam with her plush body. "Mmm.... I love snuggling... I'll snuggle you all you'd like..." She mumbled, her eyes closed. She rolled to be atop Samuel, her large plump body keeping him warm, like a big snuggly plushie. She seemed very pleased with herself, her arms wrapped around Samuel's back while her giant, mountainous bum was outlined by the blankets. She seemed content to just lay there and cuddle the shit out of Sam all day long.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam sighed happily at the feeling of being so thoroughly embraced by Baker, and he kissed her on the cheek. "I don't mind that one bit, sweetie." He said softly. He wrapped his arms around Baker as best he could, and he held her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker hummed softly to herself as she rested, and she seemed very peaceful now. In her sleep, she was dreaming of her mother, and herself as a filly, cooking in the kitchen. Her mother was her idol, her hero. She was always around, even after her father left them. She loved her mother so much... "I love you, mommy..." She whispered in her sleep, unaware Sam could hear her words.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam smiled fondly at Baker as he heard her words, which reassured him of how sweet she was. He yawned quietly and closed his eyes, and he almost immediately fell asleep. He started to dream of holding Baker's hand as they sat on a green hill while watching the sunset.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker slowly opened her eyes, seeing the setting sun outside. There was a soft "psst" at the doorway, and she looked over to see Connor, smiling warmly at the scene before him. "We'll reach New Orleans in the morning." He said quietly, then closed the door and went back to the bridge. Baker smiled and looked down at Samuel. She placed soft kisses on his lips and cheeks, holding him snugly to her plush body. Perhaps the two of them could have a proper date, just some talking over dinner and some more cuddling after. They did have plenty of food and drink.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam mumbled something incoherent as his eyes fluttered open. He smiled at Baker, and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, beautiful." He said to her warmly. Waking up to Baker's lovely face made his heart soar with joy.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled lovingly at Samuel, cuddling him tightly to her plush, snuggly body. "Mmm.... Oh, sweetie..." She looked to her lover and nuzzled his cheek, then spoke softly. "We're going to reach our destination in the morning, sweetheart. I... I was thinking... Maybe we could cuddle without the clothes?" The woman slowly reached down, beginning to pull up the edges of her shirt.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam's eyes widened, and he blushed furiously at the mention of them being naked together. "Y-yeah, sure!" He said, nodding rapidly. He reached down and began pulling up the bottom of his shirt, eager to feel the warmth of Baker's plump flesh up against him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker quickly shed her clothes, tossing them aside. Her tall, plump body was magnificently curvy, with a large, perky bosom, probably at least E-cup, and her massive hips and backside would make the gods jealous. Her huge thighs were easily bigger than her waist as well. The woman smiled sheepishly, crawling back under the covers. "I hope I look alright..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam somehow turned even more red at the sight of Baker's naked form, and the tent in his pants returned. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayumit... He thought. He raised his shirt up and removed his coat, and tossed them aside, then undid his pants and did the same with them, leaving him completely unclothed. His body was largely built for his height, and he was very toned and muscular on account of having to run around the wasteland so much. His arms were large and powerful, mostly from moving around so much equipment for his hobby.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker blushed and smiled at Samuel's rugged body, and she gently reached our and pulled him under the bedsheets, cuddling her naked, plush body to her lover. Her arms wrapped around his back to hold him snugly to her chest. "Mmm... This is nice... You feel good to hold..." The woman nuzzled Sam's cheek, hoping he was enjoying this as much as she was.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam began to sweat in excitement from having such a beautiful pressed up against him, especially one with such a busty endowment. "This is every man's dream..." He remarked with a light chuckle. He wrapped his arms around Baker's body and held her lovingly, deeply enjoying how plush she felt.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker did indeed have strong muscles underneath her plump body, and she used them to snuggle Sam as much as possible. "Mmm... Well, we have all the time in the world, honey bun..." She said softly, rolling onto her back and placing Samuel's head in her cleavage. "Is there anything you'd like to talk about? I would like to talk about something or other. I feel like there's something we should talk about, but I'm not sure what."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam let out a shuddering breath as he was placed between the largest pair of breasts that he had ever seen, and his member shifted between his legs. "Well, you can ask me whatever you want about me. You told me about yourself, so it's only fair."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker sighed softly, resting her head back on the pillows. "No... I haven't told you much. I haven't because I'm sure you would never believe me. I'll tell you if you'd like to hear, but I'm not sure how you'll react." She sighed and rubbed Sam's back, cuddling him tightly beneath the blankets. "I do love you, though. That much is true. And I want to stay with you, sweetheart...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam smiled up at Baker lovingly. "Sweetie, I've heard and seen a looooot of strange stuff in my time. Feel free to speak." He said warmly. Whatever Baker had to say, he was ready to hear her out. For all that she had done for him, she deserved at least an ear to listen.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker seemed nervous, but she took a deep breath and spoke as best she could, stuttering out of nervousness occasionally. "W-well... I... Where I came from... I wasn't a h-human... I was a pony, and... I had a p-pegasus friend.... And there's unicorns too... I know I m-must sound crazy...." The plump woman looked away with beet-red cheeks, her eyes staring down at the bed out of sheer embarrassment.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam looked at Baker with a look of utter surprise. This is certainly not what he expected. "Honey, I said I'd hear you out, and I fully intend to." He said warmly. He offered her a smile of reassurance. "You can tell me more if you like."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled thankfully, but she looked away and rested her head on the pillows again, holding Sam tightly. "Th-thank you... I... I ran a bakery back home... Business was very good... I was in a city called Canterlot, it was built into the side of a huge mountain..." The woman relaxed as she recalled her life at home, staring at the ceiling. "My full name is Baker's Dozen, and I named the store Dozen's Delights. It was always fun to see little kids come in. They'd get so happy when I gave them a cookie, and then the look on their faces when they tasted it..." She gave a small giggle, a sad one. One of nostalgia and a bit of pain.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam frowned when he saw the look on her face, then he pecked her on the cheek. "Hey, I'm here for you..." He said softly. He reached a hand to her face and lightly stroked her sugar-white hair, admiring its beauty. Whatever Baker needed to feel better, he would make it happen.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Call me bro]

Baker smiled lovingly at Samuel and softly pushed her lips onto his, cuddling him tight. She let out a soft sigh into his mouth, and her hands wandered across his back as she held him. "Mmm... You can run your hands over me, baby... I don't mind..." The large woman smiled as she rested her head on the pillows, rolling so her plush body was atop her lover to keep him warm and comfortable.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam's breath nearly caught in his chest as his hands slowly slid down Baker's back. His palms stopped on the cheeks of her large, soft rump, and he gave it a gentle squeeze. "Good gracious, your butt is amazing..." He said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Large? Large?! That booty's so big, it's gonna shake the whole steamboat every time she falls down!]

Baker smiled with a blush, unused to hearing such straightforward compliments about her body. "Thank you, sweetheart. I don't mind you touching me there. If you want to, go ahead. Whenever you'd like. I want to make you feel good." The large woman nuzzled her lover's cheek, feeling content and safe with Samuel in her arms. They were on a well-armored boat with lots of food and water, and they could protect one another. She felt very fortunate.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam shuddered as he slowly slid his hands from Baker's rump to her curvaceous midsection, his eyes looking up into hers. His member twitched at the feeling of her plump skin, and he then brought his hands back down to her rear, and he began gently massaging it. "You've got beauty like no other, sweetie." He said lovingly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker sighed softly as her giant bum was massaged, and she rested her head down on Sam's shoulder. "You feel wonderful, sweetheart... You're so wonderful..." The woman placed soft kisses on Samuel's neck to show her appreciation, her large bosom squished into his chest. "Mmm... Say, honey... You should probably teach me to use a gun soon... I don't want to have to rely on you all the time for protection..." Baker liked being able to be independent and self-reliant, though she quite liked Samuel's company.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam grinned and chuckled in response as he continued to lovingly fondle her massive backside. "Babe, I can teach you to do more than just operate guns. My family builds them, and always has." He said proudly. He was quite proud of his lineage, and he would gladly teach Baker what he knew.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker smiled thankfully, and rubbed Samuel's back. "Thanks baby... Mmm..." She looked back to her mountainous backside. "Wow, that feels good...." The woman let out a pleased sigh, resting her head down with a blissful smile. Having her giant bum massaged felt heavenly, much moreso than she expected. "Mmm... Keep doing that, baby.... It feels great..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Sam kissed Baker lovingly on the cheek as he continued to gently massage her rump, and he began massaging just a little firmer. "I'll do whatever you want to make you feel good, Baker." He said softly. "You really are the most beautiful woman that I've ever met."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Baker moaned a bit louder, and she lifted her head and looked to Samuel with a blush. "Honey? I... I don't want to have normal sex just yet, but... I think we'd both like it if we did... anal... if you're open to try it..." She said with a blush, shifting her giant bum and smiling hopefully. She thought it would feel very good, considering just having her mountainous bum cheeks massaged gave her pleasure.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 407