The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 3643 )
  • Viewing 3,601 - 3,650 of 3,643
Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight chuckled mischievously as she leaned down and kissed Maria on the cheek. "I love you too, sweetie. By the way, I have a surprise for you." She purred. She carefully moved her lover off of her chest, and sat her in the floor, and then walked over to the bed. She crawled onto the mattress and laid down on her stomach before flaring her wings, and then she cast a new spell. When the blue aura cleared, there were three Midnights on the bed. The real Midnight, who was between the two clones, laid down on her side, showing off her extremely curvaceous and powerful body. "Wanna have some fun?" She asked in a sensual voice as she gave Maria a seductive grin.

Bear growled at Widow as if he was arguing with her, and then he looked expectantly to Cast, who was currently finishing his food. Once the giant was done, he got up from the table, and then fetched Bear's leash. He returned shortly, and attached it to the dog's collar, and then led the dog outside. After about five minutes, Cast and Bear returned to the kitchen. Cast used his magic to remove his pet's leash and put it away before looking to Widow with a smile. "Do you need any help with the dishes?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria leaned her head back so her member didn't smack her in the face this time, and she then scampered onto the bed and hugged the original Midnight tightly. "Snuggle time?" She asked with a big smile, still feeling a bit tipsy. She was still sober enough to recognize that any time with her angel is time well spent, and with two extra clones, she was sure she would enjoy this.

Widow, having put the extra food away, shook her head as she scrubbed the soup pot, while Dapple sat on the counter beside the drying rack to keep her mommy company. "I'm alright, sweetie. Thanks for offering." After a few more minutes, the dishes were done, and Widow walked into the living room with a big smile. "Dapple! Bear! Who wants a treat?" Dapple perked up and squeaked as she hopped off her place on the couch, and she sat down in front of Widow eagerly. The mare floated out two treats, one for bunnies, and a biscuit treat for dogs, shaped like a bone.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight gently rolled Maria onto her back, and then she moved herself so that she was behind her lover. She placed her hooves at Maria's sides and on the bed to support her own weight, and then she lined herself up with her lover's holes. She gradually slid herself inside of Maria with a deep, powerful moan, and then she gave her lover a small grin. "You're going to love this next part." One of her tendrils slid out from a slit behind the base of her wing as the clones moved around to Maria's sides,and then it began secreting a thick, gooey substance. The tendril reached over to Maria's member, and slowly pushed inside her urethra, and then it snaked down its length at a slow pace. Midnight shuddered with a look of bliss, and she was starting to pant lightly. "You're so tight...I can feel your shaft throb with lust, I like it..." She moaned out. The clones pressed their lips to the sides of Maria's shaft, and then they began slowly licking it from base to tip with lewd moans.

The sound of claws tapping the floor echoed throughout the house as Bear came running into the living room. He quickly took his place in front of Widow, and then he laid down with his head between his hooves, as if waiting to be told he could have it. His tail wagged slowly behind him, showing his excitement over food.

Cast was sitting in his chair with a warm smile as he watched the adorable display in front of him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Wait, so Maria is laying atop Midnight's chest on her back, with both members inside her, and a tendril down her urethra? Oh, and can you make the clones more snuggly? And/or kinkier? :3 ]

Widow giggled and slowly set the treats in front of the pets. "Wait." She said firmly, looking at them. After a few seconds, she said "Okay!" And with that, Dapple snatched up her treat and hopped onto the couch, munching on it and purring happily. Widow sat down beside her bunny and stroked her floppy ears, smiling the whole time in an almost motherly fashion.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2906943 (Maria is laying back-first on the bed, and Midnight is behind her. I'll make them more snuggly and kinky later.)

Bear immediately raised up and snatched his treat upon being given permission, and then he quickly scarfed it down. With a burp that sounded like a frog croaking, the dog walked over to Cast, and then bounced up into his lap. He laid himself down across his master's lap, and then snuggled up to him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[How is Midnight behind her? That would put Midnight next to Maria's head, if Maria was on her back.]

Widow laid back against the couch, and Dapple crawled into her mommy's lap and snuggled into her, prompting a giggle from Widow as she stroked her bunny's long, floppy ears. "It's been a nice night." She mused, listening to Dapple's soft purring. "Have you enjoyed yourself, sweetie?" She said as she looked over to her coltfriend, smiling widely with content and joy.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2909670 (We seem to have different definitions of behind. Midnight is by Maria's rump and groin. It's similar to how they were when Midnight first penetrated Maria, except Midnight is propping herself up instead of laying down on her.
EDIT: I think I see the confusion, but how I wrote it makes sense to me.)

Cast smiled lovingly at Widow. "I'm happier than I've ever been, and it's all thanks to you and these pets." He looked down to Bear, who had rolled over onto his back, and was now fast asleep and snoring. Cast was just content to hold his little dog for a while, and to let him sleep.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Wouldn't that then mean that the clones would have to squeeze in between their bodies if they were going to be kissing at Maria's shaft? I really can't picture this very well.]

Widow smiled at Bear as she felt her heart warmed, but when she saw Dapple, splayed out on her side in her lap, her legs twitching as if she was dreaming of running, her heart promptly melted into a puddle. "Dawwwww....." The mare pulled a blanket over herself and her bunny and snuggled Dapple to her chest in her hooves. "Our pets are so keeyooooote...." She rested her cheek against Dapple's head, listening to her bunny purr in her sleep.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2911400 (They would have to squeeze in a little.)

Cast lightly petted Bear's chest as the dog slept, moving his hoof with slow, gentle motions so as to not wake his pet. His actions caused the dog to snort in his sleep, and lazily kick his leg. Cast chuckled quietly at the dog's actions as he continued to pet him, and then he lightly scratched him behind the ears.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and trembled as she felt all three of the mares pleasure her body, and she didn't even feel her hymen opened by Midnight's member. Her hooves went down and weakly gripped at the clones' shoulders, wanting to hold them close and snuggle her angels. One Midnight put her in paradise, but three was beyond what she could ever imagine. "Nnnn.... I love you..." She managed mumble.

Widow smiled and looked over to her lover. "So, um... Anything you wanna do? We could watch a movie. I could set up a projector and a sheet on the wall in the bedroom, if you want." She snuggled Dapple and kissed the bunny's cheek. "I don't care. I just wanna spend time with my wonderful family...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight ground her hips into Maria's groin with a grunt after she bottomed out inside of her. "I love you too, baby. I'll always love you." One of the clones moved from Maria's member and over to her head, and then started sensually licking and kissing at her cheek. The other clone began paying special attention to Maria's flared tip, licking at it, and sucking on it lightly.

Cast looked up to Widow as he scratched Bear behind the ears. "A movie sounds nice, I haven't seen one in years." Bear abruptly awoke from the sound of talking, and then he jumped down from Cast's lap with a small growl before laying down in the floor. Cast gave the dog an amused look. "Well, excuse us, Bear." He said flatly.

Bear merely grunted in response.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria groaned as her mind went almost blank with all the pleasure, and she turned anf pressed her lips into the clone's mouth, moaning into her mouth and putting her hoof around her waist, groping the Midnight clone's huge rump. "Mmmm... Mmmm....." She had never felt so safe or loved or free before. There were three of her angel in bed with her, tending to her, keeping her safe and satisfied. It was like a dream come true.

Widow giggled and stood up, setting Dapple on her back before slowly sauntering out of the living room, swinging her massive rump behind her. She flashed a sensual smile back at her stallion, wanting to let him know just how much she desired him, both in her carnal and romantic desires. She went upstairs and went into the bedroom, and as she was setting up a white sheet on the opposite wall, Dapple hopped off and scurried off to her litterbox in the upstairs bathroom, and she came back a few minutes later and squeaked happily at Widow.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

The clone let out a low moan as she kissed back Maria fervently, and she lightly stroked her mane. The real Midnight slowly pulled her hips back with a quiet whimper, and she then thrust back inside. She began to thrust in and out of Maria's rump and marehood with slow, hard thrusts, intent on dragging this out as long as possible for both of them. She grinned mischievously as she got an idea, and then she slid her other tendril out of its slit. It snaked over to one of the members of the clone who was licking Maria's shaft, and then it thrust itself into one of her urethras, eliciting a deep moan from both the real mare and the clone. That clone slid out its tendrils, and then quickly reached them over to her twin's members, and thrust them deep inside of the shafts. The room quickly turned into a choir of powerful moans of carnal lust, a choir who sang out their desire to please Maria to her heart's desire.

Cast and Bear quickly made their ways upstairs, and then Cast gently laid himself down on the bed. Bear tried to jump up onto the bed, but he was a few inches short of his mark, and he took a header into the side of the mattress. He hit the floor with a loud thump, but then he moved himself back and took a running start. He jumped up onto the bed near-flawlessly, and then walked over to Cast and laid down beside him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's moans grew longer and shakier, her mind lost in lust for the time being. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she rested her head down against the pillows, surrounded by three warm, soft bodies that pleasured her and each other. Her own moans joined the chorus of love and passion that sounded from her angel, and she turned and pressed her muzzle into the fluffy chest of a clone. "Mmmmph.... Mmmmph...."

Widow snuggled up with her lover and their pets, and her magic turned on the movie. The movie was a black-and-white zombie movie, done by a crow gryphon named George Crowmero. She watched intently as the movie went on, depicting a mare running from a zombie in a cemetery after it had killed her brother. She rested her head on Cast's chest, holding Dapple to her chest like the bunny was a big plushie toy.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2920647 (I'm gonna post this, and then I'm gonna go exploring some Gmod maps for a bit.)

Midnight squealed quietly as she continued to thrust hard and fast into Maria, but she was gradually picking up her pace. An intense orgasm from four sources was building in her loins, one for each tendril and member. The only thing that could make this better was being rutted as she did this.

The clone that was licking Maria's shaft moved down and began to eagerly lick and suck on the white mare's balls.

The other clone was just content to moan and bask in her pleasure as she snuggled Maria.

Cast smiled lovingly as he wrapped an arm around Widow and pulled her close, content to just sit here and spend time with his family. Bear hopped up onto Cast's back, and then laid down before turning to the movie. Cast let out a soft sigh, and then lovingly nuzzled Widow's cheek.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria groaned and shouted at the new feelings of pleasure, and her member snaked around to Midnight's rump and pushed swiftly into her marehood, pulling the tendril out and plunging in with a wet squelch. She began thrusting in and out at a fast, hard pace, enough to make the vampiress' rump jiggle. Maria herself was limp in the clone's hooves, panting and squealing with pleasure as she felt new pleasures rise up in her body. From Maria's sheath, a second member snaked out, much to her pleasant surprise. She offered it to her lover for the tendril to snake back down again, her moans growing louder.

Widow smiled and cuddled her bunny, who was purring in her mommy's arms and watching the movie with mild interest. The mare in the movie was running into a house that was near the cemetery, and she ran inside and locked the door behind her, panting and doing her best to stay quiet. She looked around the kitchen she had found herself in, and as she slowly wandered through the house, she saw several mounted animal heads on the wall, indicating that this was a hunter's home.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's cries of pleasure abruptly rose in pitch as Maria rutted her, but she kept her pace as it was. She wanted to pleasure her lover as much as possible for as long as possible, and she would not let her carnal lust overpower that desire. She looked down to her lover's second member, and though she was surprised a grin appeared on her lips. She naked her tendril over to the member, and then gently slid it down the urethra with a shuddering moan.

Cast leaned down to Widow, and then kissed her softly on the cheek. He wasn't paying much attention to the movie, he was more focused on his marefriend's incredible beauty. He felt so incredibly fortunate to have her as a lover, and he would do everything in his power to treat her like a queen.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria kept her muzzle buried in the clone's chest fur, moaning and shouting as new levels of pleasure surged through her already lust-muddled mind. She couldn't think of anything but how good this all felt, and how much she loved Midnight. She loved Midnight. That thought kept reverberating through her head, seeming to be growing louder and louder. She could feel both her male and female parts getting close to their peaks, and the resulting climaxes would be bigger than anything she had ever felt before.

Widow squeed and nuzzled Cast's cheek, watching the movie with curious eyes. Dapple leaned over and licked Cast and Bear's cheeks, then snuggled back into her mommy's arms, purring softly. The unicorn mare in the movie was carefully checking the house, carrying a 2x4 in her magic that she found. She was carefully peering into the upstairs rooms, trying not to make a sound.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2927215 (Would you mind if we did normal Clockwork/Midnight in the other thread along with the Emma interaction?)

Midnight's shouts of pleasure had gradually become louder, and they now gradually bordered on screams. "It's so biiiiiiig!..." She moaned out as she rolled her head back. She was referring both to Maria's member and her own orgasm, the latter of which was the second most powerful thing that she had ever felt. Feeling this in a flesh-and-blood state was far more powerful than how it would feel if she were goo. "Baby, harder...please..." She began thrusting faster and harder into Maria, grunting and growling as she held back her climax. He members and tendrils were throbbing rapidly and powerfully from how much strain she felt while trying to hold back. The stimulation in her marehood was far behind that of the rest of her body, and she wanted it all to happen at once.

Bear suddenly lost his grip on Cast's back, and then he rolled off without so much as a yelp, hitting the mattress with a soft thump.

Cast giggled at his pet's antics as he turned his head to face the noise, and then he lit his horn and floated his pet back onto his back.

Bear carefully moved his way up Cast's back, and then licked him on the neck.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Not at all. Skype me, bruh!]

Maria squealed as her member began pounding wildly in and out of Midnight"s folds, making lewd, wet squelching sounds and splattering bits of Midnight's juices everywhere. After a few minutes, Maria's orgasms both hit at once, and the resulting amount of pleasure did more than elicit a cry of pleasure. Her shafts sprayed an explosive volume of seed all over the four of them, while her marehood's juices soaked the bedsheets. The little mare didn't cry out. She blacked out, her eyes closed and a big grin on her lips, her limbs slightly twitching as she rested. She was thoroughly unconscious, floating in her own nirvana of all the pleasure she was feeling, and she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon.

Widow was trying not to burst into a fit of giggles at Bear's antics, and she continued to watch the movie with a wide grin. She was thoroughly content with herself right now. She turned and nuzzled Cast's cheek. "How are you doing, sweetie pie?" She asked softly, so as not to speak over the movie.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight didn't cry out either when she hit all of her orgasms, she only laid down limply on top of her lover. Her marely juices gushed out onto the bed as her twin members gushed what felt like liters of seed into Maria's orifices. Her tendrils spewed seed from their own reserves deep into the clones' members as their seed gushed out onto the two mares. Midnight quickly fell unconscious with a wide grin, and the two clones disappeared, their forms no longer able to be sustained without a conscious mistress.

Cast grinned as he leaned down and kissed Widow on the cheek again. "I have two adorable pets, and the most beautiful mare in the world in a comfortable bed with me as I watch a movie. I couldn't be better." He leaned down and nuzzled her neck lovingly, and then he stole a glance at her beautiful grey eyes.

Craterfist
Group Admin

A few hours later, Maria's eyes fluttered open, and she was still grinning to the ceiling. Her fur matted in juices, and her angel laying atop her body. It was as if she had walked out of the land of nirvana, and was spirited away back to her bedroom. The little mare slowly crawled out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom, and she turned on the shower and leaned back against the wall, letting the hot water cleanse her fur and soothe her tired body.

Widow squeed and stared up into her lover's eyes, tucking her forehooves up under her chin again. "I feel like my knight in shining armor has come and taken me away from all the evils of my past life..." She nuzzled her lover's chest and continued watching the movie, letting Dapple crawl back into her lap and flop down with a soft squeak. The mare was helping a stallion barricade windows around the house while more undead came wandering through the fields.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight awoke soon after her lover, and then she slowly moved herself off of the bed after she realized that Maria was absent. She casually walked into the bathroom and up to the shower, and then she stretched her body, letting her silhouette on the curtain tease her lover. Afterwards, she looked over to the shower with a sly grin. "Would you mind if I join you, lover?" She purred. Her delivery had changed quite a bit since their last session. For lack of better words, her voice was sex. It oozed with love and lust.

Cast looked back just as Bear was about to slide off of his back, and then he used his magic to float the small dog onto the bed and beside himself. The dog merely laid his head between his paws and stared at the movie, and then Cast chuckled quietly at his antics.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's hooves gently pulled Midnight into the shower, and the little mare snuggled herself into her angel's fluffy chest. "I love you, Midnight...." She mumbled. Her voice was one of pure love and passion, her heart and soul devoted to the vampiress. Maria didn't even move, just holding Midnight in her little hooves and smiling widely the whole time, her eyes closed.

Dapple laid herself beside Bear and mimicked his position, snuggling up to her buddy and licking his cheek. Widow smiled widely at the adorable scene and snuggled up with Cast. The movie depicted a father, mother, and a daughter with a bite in the basement. The first two were arguing with the stallion that had entered the scene earlier, while the mare continued to board up windows and keep an eye out for any undead wandering too close to the house.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight leaned down and lovingly nuzzled Maria's cheek, and then kissed her there softly. "I love you, too, Maria. Did I...satisfy you?" She gave her lover a sensual smile, and then brushed her silver mane out of her face with. "I know you definitely please me. I passed out after we were finished."

Bear laid his head on Dapple's back just behind her neck, and then snorted. He found her to make quite a comfortable pillow, she was fluffy and snuggly.

Cast smiled as he stole a glance at Bear's antics, and then he went back to watching the admittedly interesting movie. He didn't have a lot of time to relax and enjoy himself in Germaneigh, so he was trying to get as much out of this experience as possible. It was made even better by the fact that he had a family to share it with.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria cooed and snuggled up to Midnight, smiling lovingly up at the vampiress. "I passed out, too.... You satisfy me like nopony else ever could..." The little mare grabbed the shampoo and began washing out her mane, and then taking a brush and carefully brushing out all the tangles in her long, flowing, beautiful mane and tail. "You're incredible, my love. You make me feel better than I ever could have imagined."

Dapple adjusted herself so Bear could more easily use her fluffy soft body as a pillow. The bunny didn't mind being a pillow in the slightest, purring softly and pleasantly as she watched the movie. Widow squeed at the adorable sight, and she looked up wt her lover with an affectionate smile. "Could you massage my back again, please? Nothing sensual this time. I just feel stiff..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight watched Maria brush her hair with a loving smile. "You satisfy me as well. I enjoy and cherish having someone to love." Her smile turned into a mischievous grin on the last word, and she winked sensually at Maria. She then turned her attention back to her lover's body. "You're so pretty, Maria. You're like an angel."

Cast turned himself around carefully, and then gently laid his front hooves on Widow's back. "Anything for you, my love." He said softly. He began moving his hooves with slow, circular movements, working out all of the knots in her back to the best of his ability. Admittedly, he loved getting to massage Widow, because she was such a beautiful mare.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squeed and washed out her fur with a washcloth, making sure to wash her genitals out carefully. No need for their fun times to lead to infection due to caked-on fluids. "You're my angel, Midnight. Every time you hold me and wrap me up in those wings... I feel like I'm in my own sanctuary, where nothing can hurt me...." She looked up at her lover with her soulful blue eyes, smiling lovingly the whole time. "I love you...."

Widow murred and smiled blissfully as she felt aches and tensions in her muscles fade away under her lover's strong hooves. "Mmm... That's nice, sweetie..." Widow laid down on her stomach, wanting to let Cast massage her with more ease and accessibility. Dapple had taken to cuddling up with Bear and sleeping a bit, letting her buddy use her soft body as a pillow.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned as she leaned over and kissed Maria passionately on the lips, and then she broke the kiss a few seconds later. "I love you, too, baby. I love it when I get to hold you, because it reminds me that someone loves me, and that I have someone to love in return. I feel all those months of loneliness melt away as I feel the heat of your body, and smell your scent."

Cast let his eyes trace over Widow's enticing curves as he moved his hooves a little further down her back, greatly enjoying having a close-up view of her wonderful features. "I'm the most fortunate stallion alive..." He mumbled as he moved his hooves a little lower.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria gently pushed Midnight down onto her back, making sure her lover's head didn't hit the floor, and she then climbed atop Midnight's fluffy chest and snuggled into it, closing her eyes. "Mmm... Hold me tight, baby..." She mumbled, wrapping her little hooves as far around Midnight's chest as they would reach.

Widow smiled back at her lover, moaning softly as she felt tension leave her body. "I'm the luckiest mare, baby.... I'm surprised you didn't have mares pounding at your front door... I would have sworn you would have had a ,are in your life before you met me..." She gave a soft moan and grinned as she stretched out a little. "And I feel all the more special to be your first...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight cried out softly with surprise and intrigue as she was pushed to the shower floor. "Don't mind if I do." She wrapped her arms and wings around Maria's back, and then kissed her softly on the cheek. She gave Maria a loving smile, and then lightly stroked her mane. "You're so beautiful, Maria. I feel lucky to have you."

Cast leaned down and kissed Widow on the cheek, and then he nuzzled her neck lovingly. "You make my world go round, Widow. You give me purpose. I just want to make you and our pets happy." He moved his hooves a little lower, just above his marefriend's massive rump.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and blushed, looking away with embarrassment. "I hope I wasn't too forward... I tried to be as gentle as possible with that... I..." She nuzzled Midnight's chest fur like a playful kitten. "I just wuv snuggling you soooooo much...." The little mare smiled up at her lover, wanting her love and approval. It would break her heart to disappoint or upset her angel.

Widow hummed softly to herself, smiling and closing her eyes as she put a pillow under her head. "Mmm.... You make me very, very happy, sweetheart..." She gave her giant, plush, perky rump a small shake, silently giving her lover permission. Cast's hooves felt so good on her body, and his loving touch relaxed her and comforted her in ways she couldn't describe.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight chuckled, and then grinned at Maria. "I certainly don't mind you being this forward, sweetie. I find it endearing, and exciting." She said playfully. She leaned forward and gave Maria a deep, passionate kiss on the lips, and she held it for a good fifteen seconds. When the kiss broke, she gave her lover a sensual smile. "There's something I wanted to talk to you about by the way. I'm going into heat really soon, and...I want a foal. I want to have a family with you."

Cast grinned with satisfaction as he moved his hooves lower to rest on Widow's rump, and he began massaging her firm rear with slow, yet eager motions. "Your happiness is everything to me." He sighed happily as he moved a little slower than he did on the rest of Widow's body. There weren't words in any language to describe how great it felt to have a rump this perfect in his hooves.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria gasped and squeaked nervously, and she twiddled her hooves and looked away. "Oh... I... That's a really big commitment... We're not even married yet... And it's only been... maybe a week or two since we met..." She looked up with a soft smile and kissed Midnight's lips. "I'm not saying I don't want to raise a family with you, my love. I do. I just want to make sure we're ready."

Widow sighed softly and relaxed under her lover's gentle hooves. She couldn't find the words to describe the satisfaction of having such a strong, handsome, kind, well-endowed, loving gentlecolt of a stallion as her own. To be desired and loved so intensely by her stallion was wonderful, and it made her feel safe and beautiful and loved beyond words. "Mmm... Mmm.... Then just keep doing that, baby...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight looked deep into Maria's eyes with the most serious expression that she had ever given. "Maria, I know that we haven't known each other that long, but you've given me more love, affection, and loyalty than anyone else in my life has. I'm yours and yours alone, and I want to spend my life with you. I feel like I've met the mare of my dreams, and everything about you seems perfect when I think about it."

Cast felt a blush rise on his cheeks at Widow's response, and he did exactly as she said. He took his good old time massaging her wonderful rump, and he savored every moment of it. The feeling of her plump flesh molding around his hooves sent shivers of pleasure up his spine, and the way it jiggled when he touched her certain ways appealed to his male instincts.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria stared back with her own serious gaze, and she gave a soft nod. "Okay." She said, offering a soft smile to ease the tension. "Let's start a family, my love." The little mare snuggled back into her lover's chest, smiling lovingly and staring up at Midnight's face. "I love you, Midnight Storm. You're my savior and my guardian angel and my wonderful, wonderful lover. I wouldn't trade you for the world."

Widow let out a soft moan and a pleased sigh, feeling a wonderful sense if relaxation washing though her. "Nnff... Your hooves feel so good, baby.... You make me feel so safe in your arms..." She smiled lovingly back at Cast, staring up at his face with her shimmering grey eyes.

Dapple was fast asleep, snuggled up with Bear and purring softly as she slept.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight leaned forward, and then kissed Maria on the cheek before nuzzling her softly. "That's exactly how I feel about you, Maria. You're the light of my life when I've had none for so long. You give me more love than I could imagine when no one else would give me even a tiny bit. Having your foal would make me the happiest mare on earth."

Cast stared down into Widow's eyes with a look of pure love and affection as he continued to massage her. "You remind me that I am a pony and a stallion, my love, and you make me enjoy it. You've made me happier than anything or anyone in my life, and that's the honest truth."

Bear was sound asleep as he rested his head on Dapple's back, and he was snoring quietly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and rested her head down, sighing softly and breathing in the scent of her lover's wet fur. Her mane and tail were splayed out, and her limbs were limp and draped across Midnight's sides. "Mmm... I'll always be yours, my love... I'll be there when you wake up, and I'll sing you to sleep each and every night...." The little mare gave a soft squee of pure joy, feeling so incredibly happy to just lay here with her angel.

Widow smiled back and gave a soft moan of bliss. "Mmm... Right there, sweetheart... Nnf... I didn't know I had knots back there..." The mare rested her head down and closed her eyes, the movie forgotten for the moment as she relaxed under her lover's magical hooves. She felt wonderful and safe right now, and she smiled as she cracked open an eye and looked at their adorable pets.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight buried her muzzle in Maria's hair, and then took a deep breath. "Oh, gods...I know this sounds weird, but I love your smell. It reminds me of everything from the fact that you love me to sweet, passionate sex..." She whispered. She lightly stroked her lover's mane, admiring its beauty,and then she kissed her softly on the cheek. "I love you..."

Cast gave Widow's rump a light, playful squeeze with one hoof before going back to massaging her. "I feel like I'm getting to touch a goddess, and it's one of the best feelings in the world." The rubbing of his hooves became a little more firm, but not enough to make the massage uncomfortable. His breathing was getting heavier as time passed, and he was a little excited.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and buried her muzzle into Midnight's mane, breathing in her scent as well. "It's not weird, sweetie... Your scent makes me feel safe... And it reminds me that love me and care about me... And you just smell sooooo nice..." She mumbled. She closed her eyes and buried her muzzle into Midnight's shoulder fur, breathing in her scent a bit more. "Mmmm.... You smell like flowers... Sweet... strong... pretty..." She mumbled, drunk on her lover's scent and feeling very relaxed.

Widow smiled back at her lover as she heard his breathing, and she wiggled her hips a little. "Would you like to have me take care of you, sweetie? I'd be happy to." She sat up a little bit and scooted a little closer to Cast. "Just sit back, and let me tend to you, my wonderful stallion..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight turned and kissed Maria softly on the cheek, and then she pressed her face to her lover's shoulder before taking another whiff of her scent. "You smell like...I don't know, actually. I guess you smell like love." She giggled quietly, and then nuzzled Maria's cheek. "I love everything about you, Maria. Everything about you is just perfect to me."

Cast felt a shiver of excitement go up his spine as he heard Widow's words, and then he rolled over onto his back so that she could do as she pleased. "Being loved by you is the greatest privilege that I've ever had, my love." He smiled lovingly at her face, his eyes full of pure love and lust. "Would you like me to hold you?" He wanted to feel his lover's warmth against his body as they made love, and to smell her wonderful scent.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squeed and slowly climbed out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying herself off. "Muh... Still feel tired... Don't feel so good...." The little mare stumbled over to bed and crawled under the covers, immediately falling asleep. Lucy meowed and hopped onto the bed, curling up on the pillow next to her mommy's head and letting Maria fall asleep to the sound of her purring.

Widow crawled onto Cast's chest and smiled sensually at him, rubbing her massive, plush rump against his sheath to get him nice and ready. Once her stallion was at full mast, she slid herself back onto his member, moaning softly as she gently fed it into her marehood. "Mmm... You fill me up so well... Nnn...." She felt that no stallion could ever satisfy her like Cast did, nor make her feel as wonderful and loved.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight stepped out of the shower and turned it off before drying herself off, and then she quickly made her way back into their bedroom. She climbed into the bed and under the covers with her lover, and then wrapped an arm and wing around her side. "Sleep well, Maria. I hope you feel better soon." She let her eyes fall shut, and then she quickly fell asleep to the sound of her lover's breathing.

Cast moaned loudly through grit teeth at Widow's incredible tightness as he gripped lightly at the bed with his hooves. He was resisting the powerful urge to buck his hips and drive himself deep into her with one movement, but he wanted to take this nice and slow. This pleasure was so intense that it was almost unpleasant to hold back, and his member was so hard that it hurt. He felt more lust for this mare than he had ever felt for any other.

Craterfist
Group Admin

When Maria woke up a few hours later, with the moon rising in the sky, the first thing she did was give an adorable sneeze and wipe her nose. She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a tissue, blew her nose, and tossed it into the trash can. "Oh, dear... Did I come down with something..." She mumbled as she snuggled back down into the covers, her face showing an expression of both annoyance and pain, her sinuses clogged up.

Widow rocked her hips back and forth, moaning and humming softly as she felt her lover's shaft stretch her womb and fill her insides past what any normal stallion could hope to achieve. "Mmm.... Oh, honey buns..... mm... Hold me tight, baby..." She mumbled, her eyes closed and her lips in a wide grin, and her head leaned back as she rocked her flared hips.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight awoke as she heard Maria stir, and then she saw her lover's condition after she had cleared the bleariness from her eyes. "I've got an idea, sweetie. I'll be right back." She slowly climbed out of the bed and went about starting her day. She got a shower and brushed her mane, and then left the room with her cloak and bags and went into town. She came back about half an hour later, and she set her bags on the chair before pulling a sealed bowl of something from the bag and setting it on the table. She turned to her lover with a smile. "Maria, sweetie. I've got some hot soup to make you feel better." She gently called over to her. She then went to one of the cabinets and opened it up, revealing it to be a small wardrobe. "I've always wanted to wear this." She pulled out a hot pink nurse outfit complete with a cap, and then she quickly put it on.

Cast wrapped his powerful arms around Widow's shoulders, and held them snugly against her. He looked to her face with a loving smile as he breathed heavily, and then he leaned forward and kissed her passionately on the lips. He felt as if he was drawn in by the softness of her lips, and he pressed into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria, wrapped up in a big blanket and having put on a blue turtleneck sweater and sweatpants, sneezed again and shuffled out of bed, quietly making her way to the table and sitting at the chair. "Thank you." She croaked quietly, her normal soft, angelic voice lost to whatever sickness she had come down with. As she began sipping a spoonful of the hot chicken noodle soup, she laid eyes upon her marefriend in the sexy nurse outfit, and one hoof lifted the bowl off the table while the other pulled down the brim of her sweatpants, letting her giant shaft spring out and thump the underside of the table with enough force to rattle the spoon. She set her bowl back down and resumed eating, sniffling once in a while and staring down at the soup, her face wrinkled up with an expression of exhaustion and misery. Lucy had taken to resting on the pillow next to Maria when she was in bed, and was still fast asleep.

Widow rocked her hips at a slow, gentle pace, and she kissed Cast back with equal passion. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as she let out a moan, feeling his larger tongue filling her mouth, massaging and caressing her own tongue. She could feel her stallion's hooves around her shoulders, and it only made her feel safer and more aroused with how strong he felt.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight smiled lovingly as she walked over to Maria, and then she stood up on her back hooves and began gently rubbing her lover's shoulders. "As long as you're sick, I'm going to devote all of my time to making you as comfortable as possible. I think you could use a nice massage."

Cast panted excitedly and moaned into Widow's mouth as he used his tongue to lick at her gums to the best of his ability. Any time he spent with her was heavenly, but getting to make love to her was beyond paradise. It was as if he was chosen to personally serve a goddess of love and fertility, and he would gladly do his duty to please her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and leaned back into the chair, her eyes staring up at Midnight with a soft, tired smile. "Thank you." She whispered. The little mare felt blessed beyond words to have someone so willing to take care of her in a time of need. She was used to just toughing it out when she got sick. She had to back then if she wanted to keep working and making the money she needed to support herself and her kitty. Slowly, Maria took her bowl of soup in one hoof and held the spoon in the other, slowly eating it and letting Midnight continue her massage.

Widow moaned softly into Cast's mouth and stroked his cheek with her hoof. She felt as if she was saved by a valiant knight, one who gave her a new life, and devoted himself to her each and every night to please her. She only hoped she made Cast feel as loved and tended to as much as she felt. He was her stallion, her wonderful, valiant knight. Her savior, even.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight smiled warmly as she did her best to work out all of the tension in Maria's shoulders. "I love you, Maria. Whenever you need me, I'll be here for you. I promise." She leaned forward and lightly kissed her on the cheek, and then she continued with her massage.

Cast used a hoof to lovingly caress Widow's grey mane, and his hoof went down to lightly grope at her flanks. He continued to kiss his mare with all of the passion that he could muster, and he only broke the kiss to breath before kissing her again. He craved Widow's touch, and whenever she touched him he felt butterflies in his stomach. He had truly found the love of his life.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria let out a sigh and kept sipping her soup, letting her head rest on Midnight's foreleg. She felt exhausted ever since she woke up with this sickness, and it was wonderful to not have to worry about struggling through this alone. "I love you." She whispered, then went back to eating her soup. Her erection was still as hard as ever, though she didn't mind. Midnight always could make Maria aroused just by smiling or speaking in the right way.

Widow moaned as she began rocking her hips a little faster, her hoof stroking Cast's mane in return. She was growing closer to her climax, and it would be a relaxing, gentle one that drifted her to sleep. Widow adored Cast and how sweet he was, and her heart fluttered all the time around him with how much of a gentlecolt he was to her. She had a wonderful stallion who could protect her and pleasure her and care for her like no other, and she was ready to commit herself to him ten times over.

• Viewing 3,601 - 3,650 of 3,643