The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 3643 )
  • Viewing 3,551 - 3,600 of 3,643
Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight panted heavily, and she moaned carnally as she let her body merge with Maria's. Black mixed with white, and soon the only clear separation between them was the abrupt change of color. Midnight had a look of pure ecstasy on her face, and she was visibly quivering. "I can feel you...I can feel all of you..." She moaned out. She began thrusting her member and tendrils even harder than before, and her cries of pleasure suddenly became shouts. Everything that Maria felt, she felt, and visa versa.

Cast immediately positioned himself behind Widow, and then he carefully mounted her, placing his hooves gently on her hips. He reached down and lined his erect stallionhood up with her anus, and then he slowly thrust inside with a deep, powerful moan. "Your body is amazing..." He grunted out. He then looked down to her face with a blissful grin. "I love you, Black Widow."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria let her body merge further with Midnight's, letting their goo bodies mingle and merge like oil and water, never truly mixing, but getting as close as possible. Her equine shape started to lose form as she let her body merge more and more with her angel's own. "Yeeeessssss..... Hold me... M-merge me..." She wanted to merge as much as possible with Midnight, to relax and feel her angel's presence in her mind, body, and soul.

Widow's horn lit up with grey magic, and Cast's member grew an extra foot long and three inches wide, drawing a long moan from the mare's mouth. Her moan was cut off as she felt something inside her body, and suddenly, as Cast was bottoming out inside Widow, the tip of his shaft emerged from her maw and extended out a couple of inches. The mare moaned around the shaft and breathed through her nose, feeling full and being stimulated in ways she never imagined. "Mmmmm.... Mmm...."

[I was being conservative. Feel free to make his shaft and testes bigger. :pinkiecrazy:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight let out an orgasmic moan as she let her front half merge completely with Maria, save for her head. She kept her rear as it was so that she could continue to rut her lover senseless. She looked deep into Maria's eyes with a loving smile. "I'm yours, mind, body, and soul, forever."

Cast shuddered with pleasure as he let out a loud moan of pleasure, and he took a few seconds to grind himself into Widow's rump. When he was done, he began rutting her hard and fast, and he stared down at her rump lustfully. He used his front hooves to eagerly grope and fondle her plump backside as he used his hind legs to steady himself. Hearing their hips connect, and Widow's moans of pleasure, brought him great joy.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and panted as she closed her eyes, and she could feel her lover's presence in her mind, filling her with love and passion, and she could feel their massive rumps slap together as Midnight rutted her. "I love you... I love you..." The little mare rested her head back on the pillows, and she formed a pair of tendrils off of her flank and pushed them deep into Midnight's anus and marehood, wanting to provide her angel with as much pleasure as possible. She formed a ribbed texture on each of them and began thrusting them in an alternating pattern, one going in while the other pulled out.

Widow panted through her nose as her horn lit up, and she used her magic to make Cast's length another foot long and three inches wide, so her mouth was always full of her lover's shaft. She also made Cast's testes swell up by several inches, wanting to feel him pump seed through her body. She felt lust take over her senses with every passing second. She wanted more, to be filled and be made a sleeve and a sheath for her lover's massive shaft.

[How about a day where Cast goes about with Widow as his living sleeve for his member? :pinkiecrazy: Whether or not they leave the house is up to you...]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2865327 (What if Midnight and Maria went into heat at once? :pinkiecrazy:)

Midnight squealed and closed her eyes as she lightly grit her teeth, and then she began hammering Maria's orifices. "Huh...h-har...harder..." She panted out. She could feel an orgasm building in her loins that any other mare would do unspeakable things to experience. She eagerly pressed her lips to Maria's with a lustful hunger, and she moaned loudly into her mouth.

(Bueno. Maybe they edge each other over the course of the day, and then when night comes they finally go at it like animals.)

Cast let out a loud, powerful groan that bordered on painful as he felt his testes and member increase in size. He began thrusting into her as hard as he could, almost as if he had been given an insane dose of an aphrodisiac, but his actions weren't harmful. If anything, they provided incredibly intense pleasure.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[You, sir, are playing a dangerous game.]

Maria squealed and began thrusting her tentacles harder into her lover's orfices, feeling their pleasure multiply as they shared it with one another. She let her own long tongue slide down Midnight's throat and lick about inside, panting and moaning into her angel's mouth. With their front halves melded together, she didn't need to break the kiss. She could feel an orgasm in her nethers building, one for each set of genitals that would hit simultaneously and send her mind into the depths of nirvana, a pleasure that many ponies would give their souls up for to experience.

[I was thinking that Cast could have some nice orgasms throughout the day, and Widow would be right there to collect it into her body and absorb it. Less mess, all the fun, and he doesn't need to stop whatever he was doing, whether that be just relaxing on the couch or reading a book. Either idea works, though.]

Widow groaned and giggled as she became drunk on pleasure, feeling her marehood grow hot once more. It was like being anally penetrated and having her mouth rutted at the same time, and it was incredible how aroused she felt. She rotated herself so she was on her back, wanting to be held by her lover and thrust into without restraint. She felt so wonderful right now, just being rutted by a powerful, handsome, kind gentlecolt. Her gentlecolt. And she was glad to be his one and only mare.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2868273 (I like dangerous games. :rainbowdetermined2:)

Midnight let out a shuddering gasp into Maria's mouth as she finally released her orgasm, and her entire body quivered from the amount of pleasure that she felt. It was far too intense to scream for, all she could do was moan loudly, and stare blankly at her lover's face. "Mur...ria..."

(I think we should try your idea.)

Cast gradually increased his speed, and he stared down at Widow's face with a look of love and lust. This moment was perfect in his eyes. He had the most beautiful mare in the world to call his own, and she was enjoying this just as much as he was. He reached down and scooped her up in his hooves, and then held her close to his chest. "I love you."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria felt her orgasms hit simultaneously, and she didn't even moan. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her gooey juices sprayed out, and she laid her head back and drooled, her upper body still fused with Midnights. "Muh... Nuh.... Nnnnn....."

Widow, her mouth full of Cast's stallion-meat, moaned happily in response and moved herself back so her giant, plush rump was pressed against her lover's groin, and she convulsed her throat and the new tunnel along her spine connecting her mouth and anus. She squeezed and massaged his shaft all she could, and her hindleg gently rubbed against his giant balls, hoping to arouse him further.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight giggled drunkenly at Maria's reaction, and then stuck her tongue out and sloppily licked her face. She was intoxicated by their sexual pleasure, and it was better than any drug. "You feel good..." She slurred out with a giggle. She absolutely loved seducing Maria, it always ended well.

Cast grunted and shuddered as he felt his lust intensify, and then he began thrusting wildly into Widow's plot. He focused on the sounds of his lover's happy moaning and of their groins smacking together, and the feeling of her plump rear smacking against him with every thrust. The mental image of her perky cheeks rippling powerfully as their hips connected became one of the dominant thoughts in his mind. He wanted to worship her rear...that beautiful, perky, squeezable rear that was so wonderfully plump...Cast suddenly felt his balls clench, and then he shouted loudly as his member throbbed, and sprayed stream after stream of his intensely musky, thick, sticky seed.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria gave a drunk giggle herself and formed a tentacle to grab the bedsheets and pull them over their bodies. "You too..." She mumbled as she laid her head back. She could lay here forever, merged with her angel and feeling her presence in her mind and body. I love you... she thought, wondering if Midnight could hear it.

Widow moved herself forward and closed her mouth, moaning as she began moving the seed pumped into her mouth from her extra tube back down her throat and into her stomach. "Mmmmm...." When the flood of seed finally ended, she licked her lips and gave a long moan, having came to her orgasm during Cast's own. "So good... Delicious..." She mumbled. She reluctantly pulled herself off and turned off the shower, then after drying herself off, she went into the bedroom and put her hat and coat back on. She had to adjust and loosen her coat a bit to fit over her giant rump and wide hips, though it was teasingly sexy how her coat outlined her glorious backside, but didn't show any of it. "Ready when you are, baby."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's face turned into one of surprise as she heard Maria's thoughts, and then she looked her in the eyes as best she could. I love you, too... She thought back. She had known about the transformation spell for a while, but she never thought that its implications would reach as far as limited telepathy.

Cast walked out of the bathroom with a goofy grin after drying himself off, and then he quickly put on his armor. He figured that he might not need it, but wearing it to their home would be easier than floating it alongside himself. He then looked to Widow with a proud grin. "Lead the way, my love."

(How are the Equestrians going to react to someone as huge and martial as Cast Iron? The largest stallions that we've seen are Horse Power and Big Mac, and he dwarfs even them. I wouldn't be surprised if people were even afraid of him, if Ponyville's reaction to Zecora is any indication.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria put the sensation of being snuggled all over into Midnight's mind, along with the feelings of pure, passionate, true love, as well as her feelings of lust and desire for this seductive angel. I love you so much... I desire every bit of you.... every second of my life... Your body... Your love... Your kindness...

[They shall get ze stares]

Widow happily led her lover down the paved Trottingham streets, smiling and humming to herself happily. Many ponies shot uncertain, nervous stares at Cast, though Widow didn't seem to notice at first. When she looked back and around them, however, she immediately pressed herself up to Cast's foreleg, walking alongside him and nuzzling his armor. "Don't pay attention to them, sweetheart. They don't know you, and they don't know how much of a sweetie pie you are."

Widow led the two of them to a large, spacious house, with double doors big enough for Cast to comfortably pass through. It wasn't in disrepair, but it was a bit sparse with furniture. The ceilings and doorways were easily high enough and the rooms wide enough for Cast to move about without trouble. Widow unlocked the door and led them into a smaller lounge room with a big old-time radio in the corner, blue carpeted floor, fireplace, and a couch and a couple lounge chairs. She set her things aside on the coffee table in front of the couch and plopped her massive rump down on the couch. "Finally home." She breathed out.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight would have cried tears of joy if she had tear ducts at the moment. She imagined herself wrapping her arms around Maria's shoulders, and then in reality she put a deep, passionate kiss on her lips. I feel the same way about you, Maria. I love your beauty, your kindness, your caring nature, and how adorable you are. I'm glad to be able to call you my marefriend.

Cast used his magic to set his bags down in a corner of the room, and he then removed his armor and set it with the rest of his belongings. He shifted his body around a little, rolling his shoulders and his neck to get comfortable with not having his armor, and then he walked over to the couch and sat down beside Widow. He reached out and pulled her close to him, and then he leaned down and kissed her softly on the cheek. "Thank you...for loving me."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria laid her head back and moaned softly, panting as she basked in the sensations of pure love and passion and joy. She closed her eyes and imagined a beautiful sunset over a valley, the grass hidden by vibrant wildflowers, cutting strokes across the field like strokes of paint. Beside the field was a crystal clear lake, sparkling like a diamond in the setting sun and fed by water coming down from a waterfall above, which was in turn fed by the water coming from the snow-capped peaks on one side of the valley. Maria sat down beside the pleasantly warm water, in her normal body, and smiled. Come join me, my love. I want to share this place with you.

Widow smiled and snuggled up to Cast, nuzzling his cheek. "Thank you for being my stallion. You've been wonderful." After a minute or two, she looked up with a sheepish smile. "So, um... C-could we please go get those pets sooner or later? I just... would like to... and we still need to exchange those Germane marks for bits somewhere, so that's something we could do while we're out... and get some pet things... collars and food bowls... litter box for the bunny...." She mused, excited to get herself a bunny and to see her lover get that Shire-Poo he had wanted since he was a child. It would be wonderful to see him smile, even more than he already has.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight sighed deeply as she closed her eyes, and then she soon joined Maria in her paradise. In her normal body, she sat down next to her lover, and then pulled her into a hug. I love you so much, Maria. Thank you for allowing me to not feel lonely anymore. Thank you for being my light.

Cast looked down to her with a smile, and then lovingly rubbed her shoulder with his hoof. "Certainly. Would you like to go now, or wait a little while?" He was definitely excited to get a little lap dog to sit with he and his lover. The little dog would keep things lively no matter what.

(Skip to when they get back?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria leaned into her angel's chest, nuzzling her lovingly. After a minute, she gently took Midnight's hoof and led her into the water, which was like a hot spring, despite coming from the mountains. She let herself float on her back in the crystal-clear water, letting out a content sigh. Can we stay in this place for a while, my love? Please? I promise to make it special.

When the two of them arrived at the local pet store, a larger building with a cheery atmosphere inside, Widow let out a squee and raced about the pet cages and kennels like an excited school filly. However, she let out a gasp when she saw the bunny section, and she squealed and sped over, her giant rump jiggling madly being her. Her eyes locked onto a lone bunny in a kennel, and she pressed her face up to the glass and stared at the rabbit.

It was a good size rabbit, about the size of an adult cat, and had long, floppy ears and a white fur coat dappled with black spots, like blots of ink. The bunny looked up and shied away from the eager mare, and Widow frowned and spoke softly, soothingly. "Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie... I won't hurt you..." Widow held out a hoof to the glass, and the bunny slowly went up and timidly nuzzled the glass, seeming a bit more relaxed now. Widow began looking around for an employee so she could buy the rabbit, and her magic summoned her checkbook so she could buy the things they needed.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight spread her wings as she slowly walked into the water, letting their edges glide across the water, giving her the appearance of a dark swan swimming in the lake. This is already special, sweetie. Any place is special as long as you're in it. She swam over to Maria, and then looked towards the sunset with a longing smile. She missed the warmth of the sun so dearly, and it felt wonderfully to feel again.

Cast's eyes were glued to Widow's rump as it bounced about, but he eventually snapped himself out of his stupor. With the proper mindset, he slowly walked over to the dog kennels, and carefully looked through them for the pet that he had always wanted. His eyes lit up when he saw a small dog looking up at him from its cage. Its eyes were dark brown, like most dogs, but what really stood out was its fur. Its head, legs, and stomach were golden blonde, but the rest of it was a mixture of coal black, grey, white, silver, and brown, all seamlessly melded together into a dark coat. Whenever Cast moved, the dog's tail would wag rapidly, and then it would stop when he stopped. He reached a hoof out to the cage and rested it on the kennel door, and then the dog eagerly reached out and pawed at his hoof. Cast leaned down and smiled at the dog excitedly. "You're a cute one." He said softly. The dog responded by wagging its tail excitedly, and letting out a sound that seemed to be a mixture of a whine, whimper, and a bark.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The sun did not move from its perfect angle in the sky, casting warmth down onto the two mares. The Eternal Sunset. This place is a legend of many banshee tribes. A place of perfection, where the sun never set, and all one's needs were provided by nature. This is my image of it. It's mostly inspired by a painting my mother did before I was born. She liked this legend most of all. Look, over there. Where Maria pointed sat a small, shady grove of trees and bushes, bearing ripe berries and fruits of all kinds. In the side of the valley opposite the mountains, a grassy hill rose up to a thick forest, alive with many healthy animals, from deer to squirrels and all sorts of songbirds.

Widow had purchased the bunny from an employee, and when she saw that Cast had bonded with a little dog, she made the purchase for that dog as well. The employees put the pets in kennels, and Widow set her bunny's small carrier kennel on her back, and she also set Cast's puppy's kennel on his back. The mare then took a shopping cart and went about the isles, getting a few litterboxes, some cat litter, and a cute violet collar made of soft, comfy cloth for her bunny, and it was supposed to glow in the dark, which she found both useful and adorable. She also got a few toys and a food and water bowl, and a few bags of rabbit food. "Pick whatever you'd like, honey." She said with a smile as she filled her cart with the items she needed.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight smiled warmly as she looked over to where Maria had pointed. It's so beautiful... She looked over to her with a loving smile. You have such a beautiful mind, Maria. Thank you for sharing all of this with me. Thank you for choosing to love me.

Cast went about the store, and picked out some things for his new dog. He picked out a red collar, two bowls for food and water, a leash, a tan sweater, a few toys, and food, and then put the things in the cart. "I've got everything I need." He said with a smile. He leaned over and gave Widow a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for doing this."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria swam over to her lover and laid down atop Midnight's tummy, snuggling into the larger mare's fluffy chest and closing her eyes. Thank you for saving me and my kitty. You've given us a second chance at life. So many times, I looked at the two of us over the years, skinny and malnourished, and... Maria's eyes shed a couple tears. I had thought of euthanizing Lucy so many times, to save her from the pain she felt. But I couldn't. She never gave up on me, even when I did...

Widow squeed and smooched Cast's cheek, then went to the front desk. The clerk took the two collars and began fitting a small metal nameplate for the bunny's collar, like a tag, but placed on the collar itself, and a usual dog tag for Cast's dog. After putting on their addresses, he looked up and said "What would you like to name them?" Widow smiled and said "Dapple. I wanna name her Dapple, for her coat." The unicorn stallion nodded and imprinted the name with his magic, and he looked to Cast for his response.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight held Maria tightly, and then kissed her softly on the cheek. You've given me something to live for. Before I met you, I used to get so lonely that I would cry myself to sleep, and sometimes I came close to crying in public. I thought that I was cursed to spend eternity alone, but...then I met you. I couldn't help but notice how pretty you are, and I felt like I had met my first crush. She sobbed a little, and she nuzzled her lover's cheek. I love you, Maria.

Cast thought about the fluffy appearance of his new pet, and a smile came to his face. "Bear. He looks like a tiny bear." He couldn't wait to get home, so that he could play with his new pet. Other than meeting Widow, this was easily one of the best days of his life.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and nuzzled Midnight's cheek, licking her muzzle and giving a squee. I love you, too. Come, my love. Let's partake in this paradise's gifts. The little mare swam back to land and shook herself off, then walked over to the glade and picked a ripe peach from a tree. She sat down on her huge rump and began taking bites of the ripe, sweet fruit, giving a soft moan of approval.

The unicorn engraved the name on Bear's collar, and Widow finished the payments and eagerly began trotting home. Once they had gotten home, Widow set Dapple's kennel on the floor and opened it, and she put her collar on before setting her down on the floor. "Welcome to your new home, Dapple." The bunny squeaked and began hoping around the rooms, exploring the house. Widow went into the spacious kitchen and set Dapple's food and water bowls down on the floor beside the counter, and she set a litter box downstairs, in the bathroom, one in the upstairs bathroom, and one she put in the cellar, in case they ever did anything with the basement. Dapple continued to hop about, looking around and purring like a cat, happy with the home she had been given.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight quickly swam to shore, and then she shook herself off after she was out of the water. She trotted over to Maria, and then she picked her own fruit from the tree. She sighed happily as she sat down next to her lover, and then she took a bite of the peach. So good...

Cast sat Bear's kennel down on the floor and opened it with his magic, and the dog abruptly shot out of his cage. He pranced about the house, exploring the rooms, and the only sounds that were heard from him were the tapping of his claws on the floor, and his panting as he ran. When he came back to the living room, he hopped up on the couch and began rubbing himself all over it. He eventually rolled over onto his back, and he acted as if he was trying to scratch himself on the couch. Occasionally he would stop and look up at Widow and Cast, and then he would suddenly go back to rubbing himself all over the couch.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria giggled and leaned against the tree, and she tossed the pit aside onto the ground after she was done eating, where it would someday grow into another peach tree. She then brought down a bundle of grapes from a vine that was snaking up an orange tree, and she sat down next to her lover and laid her lover's head down in her lap. The little mare then lowered the bundle of grapes to her lover's mouth, letting her take bites as she pleased.

Widow picked Bear up in her magic and quickly put on his collar, then set him down and let him run about as he pleased. Dapple hopped up on the couch as Bear was rubbing himself on it, and she gently batted Bear's muzzle with her paw. She then nuzzled the dog and looked at him hopefully, wanting to be his friend. Widow just sat in a chair and stared lovingly at their pets, then glanced up at Cast with a giddy smile, feeling happier than ever.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned as she took a bite of one of the grapes, and then she let out a pleased moan at the taste. I just had an idea. How about we get some fresh fruit, some wine, and dim the lights for a peaceful, romantic dinner? She took another grape into her mouth, and then she gave Maria a seductive grin as she chewed up her food. Afterwards, if you want, I can fulfill your wildest desires...I felt the wonderful lust that you feel for me. I love being sensual for you.

Cast sat in another chair, and he smiled excitedly as he watched the pets play. Bear had quickly moved his head back when Dapple tapped his nose, and he gave her a confused look for a split second. He then slowly leaned forward and sniffed at her face curiously, and then licked her nose, accepting her friendship.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria blushed and nodded eagerly, stroking Midnight's mane as she fed her more grapes. Some candles, nice music.... it sounds wonderful, my love. And... I always feel lust for you, Midnight. Every second of every day, I want your body... your love... Your smile... Your sof touch... Your soothing voice... Everything about you makes my heart flutter and my loins burn, and now that I have you, nopony else could make me desire another like how I desire you now, and how will always desire you.

Dapple purred and nuzzled Bear's cheek, then bounced off the couch and picked up her toy, a plush carrot squeaky toy that was scented with something similar to catnip. The bunny held her toy and bit into it with her teeth, causing the small squeaker inside to quietly squeak. Dapple hopped back onto the couch and kept gently chewing on her toy, and Widow was watching with awe and wonder in her eyes, like a young foal.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight blushed as her grin widened, and then she let out an almost sensual moan at Maria's praise. Such a flatterer, you. She purred before pulling another grape into her mouth. She reached out and gently stroked Maria's cheek. You're an extremely pretty mare, Maria. When I sleep, I dream about doing romantic and naughty things with you.

Bear jumped down from the couch unceremoniously, hitting the floor with a hard thump, and then he walked over to Cast. He jumped up in his lap and turned over, and then reached out and pawed at the giant's hoof. Cast giggled as he lightly rubbed at Bear's stomach, and the little dog seemed to be as content as he could be.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled with a fierce blush, still feeding her lover more grapes and stroking her mane. I dream of things like this, with us together in wonderful, relaxing moments. And... We can do this as often as you'd like, sweetheart. I want you to remember the feeling of the sun on your fur. I'll never forget it, especially if I can always keep sharing it with you.

Widow smiled at the adorable sight, glad her lover was so content. Dapple hopped quietly and gracefully onto the carpet and then into Widow's lap. She snuggled up against the mare's tummy and kept chewing on her toy, and Widow stroked Dapple's soft, silky fur, paying special attention to her bunny's floppy ears. The bunny laid down on her back and set her toy aside, and Widow squeed and wrapped her arms around Dapple, holding her bunny in her arms and using a hoof to rub her rabbit's tummy, eliciting purrs of approval from the bunny. "This is so nice... Just us, and our furry friends..." She said softly, smiling to Cast as she cradled Dapple and held her plush bunny to her chest.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's grin turned into a loving smile at those words, and she felt a tear roll down her cheek. ...That means so much to me. Thank you, Maria. She took another grape into her mouth, and then moaned softly at the taste. She leaned forward and hugged Maria tightly. I love you.

Cast started to move his hoof away from Bear's stomach, but the small dog reached out and pulled at his hoof, as if begging to be petted some more. Cast looked up at Widow as he continued to rub his dog's belly. "Maybe we should give them a bath. There's no telling how long they've gone without one." At the mention of a bath, Bear slowly looked up at Cast's face, as if glaring at him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squeed and set the grapes down, snuggling her lover tightly. Awwww.... I wuv you too.... The little mare knocked her hoof against a tree, and two fresh, big, juicy apples fell to the soft grass. She picked one up, brushed it off, then took a bite, moaning softly at the taste as apple juice ran down her chin. So gooooood....

Widow giggled at Bear's reaction, but she frowned when she saw Dapple timidly shrink down at the mention of a bath. "Awww, don't worry, sweetheart..." She picked her bunny up in her magic and set her on her back. "It'll be much better once you're nice and clean." The mare went up the stairs to one of the bathrooms and set Dapple on the toilet seat, then turned on the bathtub and filled it with a couple inches of warm water. "I'll be right here with you, Dapple."

The bunny squeaked nervously, but didn't resist as Widow set her in the bathtub, and to keep her comfortable, Widow even climbed inside the bath and filled up the bath a bit more. "Let's both get clean, sweetie." The mare gently took a washcloth and some hypoallergenic pet shampoo she had bought, and she put the shampoo on the cloth, then took the cloth in her magic and began gently scrubbing her bunny's fur. She held Dapple in her hooves and laid back as she washed her pet, so the bunny could rest on the mare's tummy. Dapple purred softly as she relaxed under the gentle treatment, and occasionally, Widow would use her magic to lift water and gently rinse off the bunny's soft fur. She also used some conditioner to soften Dapple's coat, and she took special care to wash her floppy ears.

[Is it adowable? :3 ]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned as she eagerly picked up the other apple, and then she bit into it with a moan that came dangerously close to sexual. Oh...wow, that is good... Apple juice ran down her mouth as she took another bite, and she moaned again. I haven't had fresh fruit in such a long time. This taste makes that romantic dinner sound even better...

Meanwhile, Bear was still staring at Cast as if he had just committed an unspeakable sin.

Cast was giggling madly the entire time. "I...was not expecting this." The dog then slowly laid his head back on Cast's leg, and the giant continued to rub at his pet's belly. "You're such a cute little dog, Bear, I'm surprised no one had bought you before I did."

Bear only sneezed in response.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria snuggled up with her lover, tracing a hoof down Midnight's waist as she quickly finished her apple. You, me... Fresh fruit, some cheese, fine wine, bread... A nice feast for the two of us... Hey, Midnight? I was curious. Was there a pet you ever wanted to get? I would be happy to help you get a pet for yourself, if you'd like.

A little while later, Widow and Dapple came back down, the both of them bearing clean, soft, shiny fur coats, and the bunny seemed a bit happier now that she was clean. The mare sat on the couch and continued snuggling Dapple, and she looked to Bear with a smirk. "Bear, sweetie, you need to take a bath eventually. It won't kill you, and you'll feel better after." Dapple looked to Bear and squeaked, as if trying to validate Widow's statement.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight quivered and moaned as she felt Maria trace her hoof down her side. Oh, yeah... She thought in a sing-song tone. She then blushed when she realized that Maria could hear her. I really, really like it when you touch me...Anyway, I always wanted to get a lap dog of some sort. Something I could keep at my side without taking up a lot of room.

Bear slowly turned to Widow, and then he growled softly as if he was arguing with her.

Cast chuckled at his pet's actions. "Dog, you smell."

Bear quickly turned over in Cast's lap, and then jumped down before galloping past Widow. He then turned around at the far end of the room and plopped himself down in the floor, as if waiting for his master to show him where the bathtub was.

Cast giggled as he got up from his chair, and then he walked over to Bear, grinning widely. He and the dog then walked through the house until they found the bathroom, and then he picked up Bear with his magic, and sat him in the tub. He grabbed a bottle of shampoo as he turned on the warm water. Once the tub was halfway full, he poured some water on the dog to dampen his fur.

Surprisingly, Bear was completely still, but he shot Cast a look that pleaded for him to get it over with.

A little while later, Bear was clean, and he and Cast walked back into the living room. Bear raced over to the couch, and leaped onto it, and then began rubbing himself all over the cushions even more fervently than before.

Cast just shook his head at the dog's antics before he walked back to his chair. "This dog is insane."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and hummed as she thought of different small dog breeds. Hmm... Pug, terrier, shih tzu, maltese... Oh! I know! A cavalier king Charles spaniel! They're super cute little dogs, and they love love love to cuddle and they have the sweetest big eyes and floppy ears... Maria squeed and munched another peach as she thought about the breed.

Widow just laughed and giggled at the little dog's antics, and she leaned over and rubbed Bear's fluffy tummy. "Insanely adorable." Dapple hopped off of Widow and next to Bear, and she twitched her little button nose and licked the dog's cheek, wanting to play with her friend. Widow sat herself in Cast's lap, looking up at him with big, adorable eyes and her forehooves tucked up under her chin.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight giggled at Maria's adorableness, and then she grabbed another apple. I like that idea. So, about that dinner...Would you be up for that tonight? She bit into her apple with a soft moan, and she licked up some apple juice that ran down her mouth. She grinned as the dirty part came to life, and she imagined herself licking Maria all over her body, and giving special attention to her rump. The little fantasy made her wings twitch at her sides, and she chuckled mischievously.

Cast chuckled at Widow's antics, and then he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "You're insanely beautiful." He said playfully as he used a hoof to lightly stroke her mane. "You and these pets have brought me more joy than I had thought possible. Your love means so much to me, Widow."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria, upon seeing said fantasy, immediately felt all the blood leaving her brain and going to her cheeks and her loins. She quietly bit into her apple again and glanced at her lover, visualizing a fantasy for Midnight to see. She fantasized them having slow, gentle, romantic sex in bed, under the covers. Midnight slowly thrust into Midnight and laid down atop her chest, being held by her angel's hooves and wings. The fantasy shifted a bit, and showed Maria atop Midnight in a similar fashion, but slowly moving her hips up and down beneath the blankets as Midnight's shaft penetrated her.

Widow smiled and closed her eyes, laying in her lover's lap and letting herself relax in front of the fireplace. "Awww... Same, sweetheart... I wouldn't give this little family up for anything..."

Meanwhile, Dapple was trying to get Bear's attention, and she held her carrot squeaky toy and squeaked it while she wiggled her backside in the air, as if getting ready to pounce. The little bunny then offered her toy as a gift to her buddy, wanting very much to spend time with him.

[Awwww... I could imagine Bear being super affectionate with Dapple. The two of them tugging on a toy, or snuggling on the couch... It's squee-worthy. :rainbowkiss:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2893831 (Perhaps Midnight should surprise Maria by fixing herself up as a sexy librarian. How will Maria react when Midnight lets that sexy mane down?)

Midnight looked to Maria, and then she licked her own lips sensually. Oh, I like that idea. Nothing but our confessions of love for each other, the sounds of our moans and breathing, our hot breath on each other's bodies, and the delightful smell of our musk. It's so... She slowly traced a hoof down Maria's side, and she looked her in the eye. Intimate... She purred.

(I didn't mean to forget Bear's part last time. I didn't realize that I had forgotten it until I woke up this morning.)

Cast was content to hold Widow lovingly in his hooves, and to watch their pets play.

Bear eagerly took the offering, and he chewed on it for a bit, but then he moved his mouth over to one half of the toy, so that Dapple could chew on it with him. As he chewed on the toy, he looked to his friend, and then patted the toy with his paw with a soft growl as if saying "You too."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[throb throb throb]

Maria blushed and smiled, snuggling into her lover's chest and munching into another peach. I think it might be sunset right now. Would you like to wake up soon and have that romantic dinner, my love? The little mare nuzzled Midnight's fluffy chest and rested her head back onto her angel's shoulder.

[No worries. :pinkiesmile:]

Dapple purred her approval and bit onto the other end of the toy, snuggling up with Bear as she chewed on the carrot toy. Widow smiled lovingly and looked at the clock on the wall, which read 6:27. "Mm. I should get dinner started." The mare got up and stretched out like a cat, shaking her ginormous rump a bit for her lover's viewing pleasure, then walked into the kitchen. She pulled out some veggies and began chopping them up, planning to make a nice veggie soup. She also poured food and water into Dapple and Bear's bowls, for the pets to eat at their leisure.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Mhmm...Let's do that now. Before we eat, I just need to make a few...adjustments. Midnight giggled mischievously, and then kissed Maria on the cheek before waking back up. She opened her eyes, and then reluctantly pulled away from Maria's body with soft sigh, feeling almost as if she was losing part of herself by breaking the connection. She reformed her body into her equine shape, and then she reached one of her tendrils over to the pantry, and opened the door. She pulled out all of the leftover food that was about to spoil, and then she brought it over to herself. With an excited grin, she pulled the food into her body, and turned it into more goo, and then she eagerly began adding more mutations. The process seemed to sexually excite her, as she was panting lightly, and moaning softly the entire time. She then flared her wings and cast the transformation spell, reverting her to her flesh-and-blood state. With a mischievous grin, Midnight rolled over onto her back, revealing that she had a second member of equal proportions, and two large, plump balls of fat where her last pair of teats were. "I made these just for you." She said with a chuckle.

Bear looked over to Dapple, and then stopped chewing on the toy. He licked at his friend's cheek a few times to show his affection, and then went back to chewing on the toy.

Cast decided to lay back in his chair and close his eyes for a little bit. He was a little exhausted from the train travel, and his warm reception upon entering Equestria didn't help things much. A nap sounded good at the moment.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's member instantly shot out and hit the little mare in the chin at the sight of such large teats and the second member, knocking her onto her back and leaving her dazed. "Ow.... Wow.... That's so... sexy...." The little mare slowly got up and retracted her member, then climbed off the bed and smiled at her lover. "Where can we get the nice food for our dinner, sweetie?"

[*super sayian squee* :rainbowkiss:]

Dapple purred and nuzzled Bear's cheek, then went back to chewing the toy as well.

A little while later, Widow's voice called into the living room. "Dinner!" Dapple squeaked and hopped down from the couch, quickly and quietly hopping into the dining room, where the pets' food and water bowls have been moved. Widow had set out a big pot of soup on the table, a plate with lots of soft, warm homemade bread rolls, a small plate with a stick of butter and a butter knife, and two bowls with soup and spoons and napkins beside them. Widow sat down at the table and waited for her coltfriend, while Dapple began munching at her kibble.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2895548 (I don't know how long I'll be able to keep posting, I accidentally made myself sick.)

Midnight grinned to herself as she rolled onto her stomach, satisfied with Maria's reaction. "Well, we can get everything we need from in the town. I used to bribe the cooks to give me some of their stuff, but I stopped after I realized that it was more trouble than it was worth."

(Skip to when they get back?)

Bear rolled off of the couch as he tried to get up, and he hit the floor with a small yelp. Though, he wasn't hurt much, and he bounded into the kitchen, just as chipper as ever. He quickly went over to his food bowl, and he began eagerly munching on his kibble.

Cast opened his eyes, and slowly got out of his chair, still feeling a bit bleary from his nap. He quickly walked into the kitchen, and then sniffed at the air. "Everything smells delicious." He smiled, and he pulled out his chair before sitting down. He took his spoon in his magic, and then took a sip of his soup with a soft moan at the taste.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Awwwww.... Hope you get well soon.]

Maria grinned and bounded to the door, the little mare's giant rump and thick thighs jiggling behind her. She threw on her cloak and looked to her lover. "Ready, sweetie."

[Skippy.]

Widow smiled and took a bread roll in her magic, spreading some butter on it before taking a bite. "Mmm.... I hope so, honey." She took a spoonful of soup, and after a minute or so, she smiled at Cast lovingly. "So... Here we are. New life, new pets. New everything, I guess." She looked around the huge, mansion-like house a bit. "We'll need some more furniture..." She looked to her lover with a smile. "Um, so, nopony from Germaneigh will follow us, right?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

When they had returned home, Midnight had went about preparing the table for their dinner. She had lit some candles, which sat at the center of the table, and poured them both a glass of wine. She had also set out two bowls, one full of bits of various cheeses, and the other full of various fruits. Midnight sat down in one chair, and then patted the chair next to her as she gave Maria a seductive smile.

(I'm slightly amused at the moment. Who would have thought that a slow, burly metalhead like me would be a sucker for the cheesy romantic stuff?)

Cast took another sip of his soup. "It's unlikely. It's no secret that Wrought Iron and Celestia aren't exactly on friendly terms. Even though the Germane authorities have some jurisdiction here in this situation, I wouldn't be surprised if Celestia denied them access just to spite them."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria hopped into her chair with a squee and took a piece of cheese in her mouth, chewing on it and biting into it with a piece of apple. "Mmmm.... So good...." As she ate, she smiled lovingly at Midnight and said "Thank you, sweetie pie. This is wonderful." She leaned over and nuzzled the vampiress, and Lucy meowed under the table and nuzzled Midnight's leg.

[Heh.]

Widow nodded and took another spoonful of soup, then a bite of her biscuit. "Okay. Even so... I think I'm going to keep a gun in the nightstand drawer for a little while..." She looked at her lover and their pets with an expression of both nervousness and determination. She was not going to let anything or anyone harm her family. Not now, not ever.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight leaned over, and kissed Maria on the cheek. "Anything for you, baby." She said softly. She leaned over to the table, and took a strawberry into her mouth, and then moaned sensually at the taste. "Oh, that's good...I haven't had a strawberry in so long." She then picked up her wine glass, and then took a long, slow pull of the fine drink. "I wanted to get the best stuff that I could find. You deserve it, sweetie."

"I still have my guns with me, it's just going to be difficult to get parts and ammo for them." Cast said as he buttered up a biscuit. "I don't know much about the more underhanded aspects of the Germane military, so I don't know for sure if we can expect an assassin. It'd be safer just to assume the worst, and be prepared accordingly. Give them a few months, and they will lost interest." He then bit into his biscuit with a soft moan.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and leaned into Midnight's chest after moving closer to her, munching on some grapes and sharp cheddar cheese. "Mmm... You're so kind to me, my love..." She then took her wine glass in her hoof and looked at t with a soft, sheepish smile. "I haven't had alcohol in years..." She took a long sip of the glass, then set it down and blinked a couple times. "Mmm... It is good, though... Thank you for all this, sweetheart. So, when would you like to get that puppy?

"Perhaps I could modify existing Equestria cartiges, and or your guns, to help them be compatible, so ammo won't be an issue. There are a few gunsmiths around Trottingham, and one of them has really, really high-quality custom guns. If you need to get a gun modified a little so it chambers new rounds, that would be a good place. And..." She looked to the pets again. "I just really, really hope nothing goes wrong... We have a new life, and I don't want to go back to my old one..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight kissed Maria on the cheek, and then lightly stroked her mane with a hoof. "Later, sweetie. You're my priority right now." She reached over and grabbed a piece of cheese, and then stuffed it into her mouth with a curt moan. "I just want to make you feel loved, and to give you the best of everything that I can."

Cast looked over to Bear and Dapple, the former who was lapping up his water like he was parched. "Likewise. I've seen so many people die in the most horrible of ways, both by my hooves and others, and then got turned into an outcast by my own country as thanks." He said in a somber tone. He looked to Widow's face, and he smiled lovingly. "I'm tired of fighting. I just want to love you."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squeed and hopped into Midnight's lap, snuggling into her lover's fluffy chest like a happy kitten. She took a sip of her wine, then reached over to the grocery bag and pulled out a big loaf of fresh, crunchy bread. She took a knife and sliced the bread up, then set it aside and took a bite of her slice. "Mmmm.... So good... Try it with the wine and cheese together, sweetie...."

Widow had moved around and given Cast a tight hug, and a kiss on the cheek. "Gods, you understand me so well... I'm tired of what I did, too." She placed another smooch on his lips and sat back down in her seat, smiling as she munched a biscuit. "I just want to raise this little family with you, sweetie pie." She smiled down at their pets, with Dapple lapping at her water at a much more relaxed pace than her friend. "Heh. We should let Bear out to do his business before we go to bed."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2901749 (I won 2 out of my 3 rounds as traitor in TTT. It would have been 3 if I hadn't obliviously walked into a 1v2.)

Midnight did what Maria had suggested, and then she bit into it with a soft moan. She then took a drink of her wine, which let to another sound of delight. "Mmm...this is incredible..." She then sat her glass of wine down on the table, and she gave her lover a sly smile. "I don't think I could ask for a better night. Good food, good drink, and the prettiest mare in the world in my lap."

(Should I bring out the clones a little later? :pinkiecrazy:)

At the mention of his name, Bear stumbled forward and fell face-first into his water bowl, completely drenching his face with water. He got back onto his feet with a sneeze, and then he turned around and shot Widow a look that said "You did this."

Cast giggled lightly at his pet's antics before turning back to his lover with a more serious look. "About getting a custom weapon set for me, it'd be better if we just bought an entirely new pair. Modifying my service weapons to take Equestrian rounds would be too complex and expensive."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Let's get cloning. :pinkiecrazy: By your leave, sire.]

Maria was nomming on a piece of parmesan cheese, sipping her wine occasionally and relaxing with her head back against Midnight's chest. As she drank more and more wine, she began snuggling into her lover's chest a bit more. The little mare was a lightweight when it came to alcohol, due to her size and that she normally doesn't drink, but she became very affectionate while tipsy. "I love you..." She mumbled with a big grin, her eyes closed.

Widow giggled at Bear's reaction, then looked to her lover with an indifferent shrug. "Alright, if you can find a gun in your size. Whatever work's best for you, sweetheart." She looked to Bear and smiled with a giggle. "Bear, you didn't need to take a second bath. You already suffered through one."

• Viewing 3,551 - 3,600 of 3,643