The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 3643 )
  • Viewing 3,351 - 3,400 of 3,643
Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria let out a soft squeak and cooed at the new, but not unpleasant feeling of having her rump squeezed and rubbed. "Nnnn.... It's so slim and small.... Glad you like it, though..." She flashed a smile back at her lover, a bit more sensual this time. "Just imagine how it'll be once I get back to a nice, healthy weight... It'll be much more squeezable..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight hummed sensually as she extended a wing, and gently traced it down Maria's back. "I still think you're quite pleasant as you are, sweetie. I can't wait to see what you look like once we get your weight up." She said in a breathy voice. She then oriented herself so that she was more parallel with Maria, placing her large, plush, heart-shaped rump by her head, while still being able to wash her lover's rear. "You can grope me all you want, baby. I enjoy it." She said naughtily.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's breath shuddered, and a line of drool ran down her cheek. She couldn't help herself; she swiftly, but gently, pushed Midnight's upper half down onto the floor, raising her large rump in the air. The little mare moved behind Midnight and took hold of her lover's rump cheeks, then buried her muzzle in between the big, soft cheeks, moaning at the warmth. She dove her muzzle inside the vampiress' folds, licking fervently as she moaned from the feeling of Midnight's tush squished around her face. "Mmmm.... Mmm...."

[I like big butts and I cannot lie :rainbowlaugh:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2762214 (Sheeyit, Maria is hot when she takes the initiative. :rainbowwild:)

Midnight grinned widely, and moaned deeply without restraint as several months of built-up lust began to melt away at Maria's touch. Her wings were extended at her sides, and were ramrod stiff and visibly throbbing with arousal. "Please, baby, lick me harder..." She cooed as she began to grind her large rear into Maria's muzzle. "I need you..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[She's always sweet and gentle. She's eager, but she'll never, ever be rough, even in the heat of the moment. Because she wuvs you. :heart:]

Maria began licking faster, pressing her tongue to Midnight's inner walls, feeling every little bump and ridge on her tongue, tasting the sweet, delicious juices of her lover. Her hooves gently, but firmly held Midnight's rump cheeks to her face, squishing the soft, warm flesh around her face. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing deep and slow. She was focused only on worshipping Midnight's rump, focused on making her feel loved and satisfied and pleasured.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight closed her eyes as she let out another deep, powerful moan, one that was higher in pitch than the last, and she began to pant lightly. Maria's tongue sent powerful shivers down her spin, and she could feel an intense orgasm build in her depths. "J-just like th-that, baby. Keep going, I'm gonna...gonna come for you..." She moaned out. She silently hoped that the situation was causing Maria's male instincts to be aroused. The idea of that long, thick, musky shaft rubbing against her hot flesh until it pumped her full of her lover's seed made her drool.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's huge shaft was indeed coming out of its sheath, and it was twitching and throbbing as it swelled in size. Soon, it was poking and prodding against Midnight's abdomen, and the little mare kept licking and moaning all the while. She was eager to please her beautiful angel however she could. Midnight's happiness was all she cared about right now, and she wanted Midnight to know how much she wuved her. "Mmm.... Mmm...." Maria was ready to just rut her lover with her giant member, but she wasn't going to until she was asked to. Her pleasure was second to Midnight's, in her mind.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight was already breathing a little heavier, but she began to pant even harder when she felt Maria's shaft poke against her stomach. The possibility that one of her biggest fantasies was about to come true excited her to no end, and her wings became even more stiff. For now, she was content to let her lover's tongue make love to her needing loins. Over time, her moans became louder, and they eventually bordered on screams. Soon, she squealed as her climax hit her like a brick, and her juices gushed out onto Maria's face. Breathing heavily, she turned her head to look back at her lover with a blissful grin. "Could you rub my wings baby? Hard? It'll really put me in the mood. I want to be as sensual for you as possible." She purred.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria slurped and lapped up Midnight's juices like a parched animal, and she panted and drooled with love and lust and desire. She wasted no time moving beside her lover and reaching out to her wings, firmly massaging the bases of the appendages and rubbing her hooves up and down the strong muscles. "I love you..." She breathed out, her muzzle matted with juices and her tail swishing back and forth. The hot water pouring down on them soothed her muscles, but made her member twitch and her marehood burn hotter. If Maria had her way, Midnight's body would be worshipped by her tongue and hooves, and pleasured by the same, and her huge shaft sating the vampiress' needs along with them. They wouldn't be leaving the bedroom for a while.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight clenched her eyes shut as she whimpered loudly at the intense pleasure radiating from her wings, and then she moaned as if she was having the most passionate roll in the sheets that she had ever had. The lust that had just been washed away by Maria's tongue was replaced by a new and even more powerful one, one that made her loins burn like a wildfire. Midnight opened her eyes, and then gave Maria the most seductive look that she could muster, which was one that would shake even the most headstrong pony's composure. "Would you like to take this to the bed, sweetie? We can have all sorts of fun there. I bet you'd like to feel what it's like to have my big, curvy rump pressed against your groin as we make love..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria drooled almost continuously as she shut off the shower and grabbed the towel, drying herself off, then quickly, gently, dried off her lover. If Midnight were to relax, Maria's hooves would caress carry the vampiress as if she was a valuable gem. Despite the speed Maria moved at, the little mare was always gentle, never rough, and always graceful and loving with every touch. She scooped the larger mare onto her back, showing surprising strength, and whisked her lover into the bedroom and gently laid on the bed, then laid herself down atop the vampiress and placed her soft, supple lips to Midnight's own. She slipped her tongue inside her lover's mouth, licking her fangs while her hoof stroked Midnight's mane, and her huge member throbbed against her fluffy chest, leaking pre into her fur.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight panted, moaned and whimpered lustfully into Maria's mouth as she began to lick at her lover's tongue. Being whisked to the bedroom by her lover had turned her arousal up to eleven, she loved strength of any kind. She thought that she couldn't be turned on any further, but then she began to smell Maria's musk. While such a scent was difficult for most ponies to notice, her vampirism made her senses much more powerful. She felt thoroughly intoxicated by the pleasant mixture of male and female scents, and she wanted more of it. Midnight reluctantly broke the kiss, and then gently rolled them over so that she was on top of Maria. She then carefully moved herself a few inches lower, and she began licking at her lover's neck. "I can smell your musk..." She said before giving her lover's chest a long, slow lick. "I want it...I need it...So good..." She moaned. Her own powerful, feminine scent began to waft through the air as well. It wasn't any normal mare's scent, either. It was the enticing musk of a powerful vampiress, a sweet smell that seemed to call to anyone who picked up on it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's senses were filled with the alluring scent, and she whimpered as she felt her huge shaft throb harder, feeling as if it would burst with all the blood in it. "Honeeeeeyyyy.... Please.... Let me m-make love to you..." She pleaded softly, staring up at Midnight as drool continued to run down her chin. She could taste the powerful scent in the air. The scent of her wonderful, beautiful, sweet, kind, sexy angel. And she felt beyond lucky to have Midnight as her mare. She felt blessed. She could believe it if someone told her that Midnight had come down from the heavens, to hold the lonely little mare in her hooves and give her the love and shelter and care she had been searching for since she was but a filly....

[Goddamnit, this is giving me feels. I'm trying to put into words just how much Maria loves and adores Midnight.]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2762747 (*star wars force-lightning fingers* FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLS!)

Without hesitation, Midnight grabbed a hold of Maria's shoulders, and then she rolled herself onto her back, gently pulling Maria on top of her in the process. She stared up at Maria's face with lecherous grin, but her eyes were full of pure love and adoration. "Love me...Let your passion guide you..." She said in a breathy, sensual tone. She wanted to give Maria the full experience of what it was like to make love to a mare, and to do so with the part that seemed to give her so much shame in the past. Maria was like a small, adorable, sweet little angel of light who had come to rescue her from her pit of despair of loneliness, and to bring her the warmth and love she so desperately craved in the darkness of her life. She would be forever grateful for Maria's love. She had spent several nights in the past year crying and longing for her past. She would cry and bawl into her pillows until she was dehydrated and exhausted, and then she would pass out from the sheer emotional and mental strain. Sometimes she would start to cry even during the day, but no one ever saw it because she always made herself seem busy or otherwise distant. However, those days were over. Last night was the first night in such a long time that she had slept with a smile on her face. She would forever treasure Maria as if she were the finest gem in the world. When the sun would strike her down for her mere presence, Maria was the light of her life, there to give her love and warmth, her little angel.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[KAME..... HAME.... FEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!!!!]

Maria moaned and panted as she angled her hips, and she slowly, passionately pushed her thick shaft into Midnight's marehood, panting and gasping as she kept sliding in. At around the two thirds mark, the head of Maria's member prodded at Midnight's cervix, and with a gasp and a shout, the little mare pushed her shaft deep into Midnight's womb. The sensation was incredible, so hot and tight and wet. It was like Midnight's insides were massaging and cradling her member, and she didn't ever want to pull out. The little mare began slowly thrusting, letting out soft gasps as she wrapped her hooves around Midnight's back, under the bigger mare's arms. She rested her cheek down on her angel's chest. Her beautiful blue eyes stared up at Midnight's face as she thrust, with soft, cute gasps and moans coming from her lips.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight panted heavily as she stared down at Maria's face with a look of surprise and bliss, and she shouted with every thrust. Her hooves were tightly gripping the sheets, and her wings were splayed out at her sides, stiff like steel rods and throbbing powerfully with arousal. Every now and then an ecstatic cry of "Yeah" would leave her lips at the immense pleasure she felt. Maria's colossal member filled her up more than any stallion ever had, and that was saying something since she once had a one-night stand with a jager. Her insides molded around her shaft like a tight glove, almost like a perfect fit. She could definitely get used to this.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria panted and squeaked as she began thrusting faster and harder, her eyes still staring up at her lover and her beautiful blue eyes, twins of her own. "I love you... I love you... I love you..." She panted out, her hooves tightening around Midnight's back. Her eyes fell shut, and a long, loud cry of bliss came from her lips as she began thrusting even faster and harder, putting all her passion into every movement of her hips. "I love you, Midnight!"

[This is the most romantic and adorable sexy scene I've ever read. :rainbowkiss:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2763422 (Surprise adorasexicles.)

Midnight scrunched her face up and clenched her eyes shut with a powerful squeal as she felt her burning, needing loins being stretched and pounded with every thrust. She eventually started to give small screams of ecstasy as the most utterly intense pleasure that she had ever felt in her life radiate through her love-starved body."I l-love you, Maria! G-give me all you g-got...I need your l-love...I need...need your body!..." She cried out. Midnight was emotionally and physically starved of love, and she needed both from Maria desperately. She needed to be reminded that she mattered to someone, in some way.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squealed and screamed and shouted as she thrust wildly, throwing her head back and moaning her passion for Midnight to the heavens. After a few minutes, the little mare thrust her hips hard, one last time. "M-Midnight! Aaaaahhhh!" She released her hot, musky seed into Midnight's womb, filling her angel with all her passion and lust and affection. Midnight's womb swelled with the little mare's hot essence, until she looked a few months pregnant. After twenty seconds or so, Maria collapsed atop her angel's swollen tummy like a water bed, panting and gasping and moaning in her afterglow. "Muh.... Muh... Night...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight was limp on the bed with a wide, blissful grin, and she would have looked dead if it were not for the rise and fall of her chest, and the satisfied moans coming from her lips. She had hit her orgasm just after Maria began pumping her full of her essence, and it was the single best orgasm that she had ever experienced. Every nerve in her body felt fuzzy, and she almost felt as if she was floating. She felt beautiful and desirable, and the fact that her loins were full of what seemed like liters of her lover's seed made her feel even more so. She felt so glad to be a mare, and it was all thanks to Maria.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria slowly got herself into a sitting position between Midnight's legs, panting and catching her breath. "Ohhh...." She looked down at her member, still buried in Midnight's marehood, like a pink, wet, hot sheath of velvet. "Nnn.... Should I pull out, honey? I don't want to... It feels so good...." The little mare watched her member slide in and out a little bit as she rocked her hips. Midnight's body felt too good around her endowment to want to pull out. It felt so good inside her lover, and she didn't want to feel the cold air on her member.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2763809 (Meshuggah is strangely fitting to listen to while typing this...)

Midnight visibly quivered at the gentle stimulation, and she let out a long, soft moan as she began to gently buck her hips into Maria's shaft. She looked down to Maria's face with a warm, sensual smile. "Keep it in, baby, and...do you think we could go for another round? Slowly?" She asked with big, hopeful eyes. "You make me appreciate my body, and make me feel good about who I am."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled lovingly and laid herself down on Midnight's swollen, squishy tummy once more, sinking into it with a soft moan. "Mmm... I'd love to, sweetheart... I'm gonna fill you up even more, baby..." The little mare began a slow, gentle thrusting pace into her lover's womb, breathing softly and raising her head so she could look into her lover's face, smiling affectionately the whole time. Since her mind was clearing up, and unfuzzled by the gentle pleasure, she could speak normally. "Mmmm.... So, what did you want to do after this? I think we still need to... Mmm.... Get some food...." The little mare let out a deep breath and laid her head back as she kept her pace. She felt her male instincts being satisfied more and more, and it felt incredible to be able to make love to her beautiful angel. "Unnf... This is.... So nice..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's head rolled back onto the bed, and her chest slowly rose and fell as gentle and incredibly satisfying pleasure washed over her body. She let out a soft moan as she returned her gaze to her lover's face, and she smiled sensually. "Food sounds good. Maybe I can pay one of the chefs for a bottle of their cooking wine, and maybe after we get back I can use my mouth on you." Her gaze turned more sultry. "I know you really enjoyed that. I did too." Her gaze then turned into one of pure love. "I really like making you feel good about having that extra bit, and if we can have some fun in the process, then why not?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Call me bruh]

Maria smiled widely and let out a sigh as she continued her slow, loving pace. "Mmm... That sounds wonderful, sweetheart." Her ears flattened to her head as a nervous frown replaced her smile. "I wasn't too rough that first time, with you under the table, was I?" The little mare held a small fear in her heart, that she might one day upset Midnight, and she would leave the little mare alone again, left to starve to death with Lucy in a place no one will find her....

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight glanced off to the side as she chuckled softly to herself, and then she looked back to Maria with a sensual yet loving smile. "Oh, no. That felt wonderful. I'm not even sure if I can put into words just how much that turned me on." She purred. The idea that her beauty could inspire enough lust in her lover for her to take her roughly made her feel great about herself.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled again, but it faded quickly. "Okay... I just... I don't want to hurt you... I.... I don't want you to leave me...." The little mare trembled and shed a few tears, unable to control her nerves any more. She had to tell her lover her fears, to have her angel dispel them and replace them with her love and whisper sweet words of comfort in her ear. She had been alone for so long, and that loneliness was worse than any kind of pain.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight felt her heart break at the sight of Maria crying. She gently wrapped her arms and wings around Maria's shoulders, and then leaned forward and kissed her lovingly on the cheek. "I'm never going to leave you, Maria. There's nothing that you could do to make me leave you. You're the light of my life, and I'm grateful for the happiness that you've given me."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria pulled out of Midnight and crawled forward into her arms so she could hug her better, clinging to her tightly and sobbing softly into the vampiress' shoulder fur. "Don't m-make me be alone again...." She said between sobs. "P-please.... I l-love y-you... I love y-you..." The little mare whimpered and reached a hoof down, pulling the blankets over them and then going back to clinging to her angel. She held to Midnight with surprising strength. Lucy, noticing her mommy's distress, meowed and laid herself down on the pillow Midnight's head was next to so she could lick soothingly at Maria's cheek.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight readjusted her arms and wings so that they laid just behind Maria's shoulders, and then she lovingly nuzzled her cheek. "Don't worry, baby. I won't ever leave you. I love you too much to make you go through that again." She cooed softly. She then placed a deep, passionate kiss on Maria's lips, and she held it for a good ten seconds. When the kiss broke, Midnight looked deep into her lover's eyes. "I love you, Maria. I'm yours forever."

Craterfist
Group Admin

After a little bit, Maria calmed down and lifted her head, licking Midnight's cheek. "Thank you.... Um... Did you want to just eat some food from the cupboard and stay in here? I don't want to go anywhere right now. Perhaps... we could try something new? I'm open to trying things..."

[Operation: Maria's Member Swallows Everyone is a go. Also, when Midnight is casting the spell, make sure she gives Maria some nice, big, juicy balls. :heart:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's stomach growled a little at the mention of food, and she giggled softly. "Let's get some food from the cupboard. I got something I've always wanted to try, but I've been worried about freaking someone out." She carefully picked Maria up and set her on the bed, and then rolled onto her stomach and got off the bed. She trotted over to the cupboard and pulled out two more plates of mutton and bread, which she balanced on her wings, and then she brought them over to the table and sat them down on it. Then, she went over to her bookshelf and pulled out a black and pink book, and she began flipping through the pages. "There's something else that I should tell you. I can store and channel magic to an extent. I can't bend it like a unicorn, though." She grinned when she found the pages that she needed in her book, and then she looked to Maria with a wide grin. "I found something in here for you as well, if you're interested."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria and Lucy had finished their mutton and bread in a flash. As in, look away, and you'll probably miss it. The little mare let out a cute burp and smiled at her lover. "What was it you had in mind?" She was eager to try something new, especially if it will please her lover.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight flared her wings as she hobbled over to the bed on three legs, and then she sat the open spellbook down on the bed. "I'm going to give you big pair of balls that will let you sate my thirst." She purred naughtily. Blue magic began to dance around her wings, and her eyes glowed bright blue. After a few seconds, Maria could feel something new and heavy just below her stallionhood, something that would hopefully please her. Midnight glanced over to another page in the spell book, and then charged her wings again as she began channeling another spell. She was engulfed in a bright blue light, and when it faded Midnight seemed to have features both new and familiar. She still had her seductive curves, long mane, and blue eyes, but she seemed to be made entirely of black goo. She turned herself so that her rump was facing Maria, and then she gave her rear a forceful shake, causing her large cheeks to jiggle and bounce like jelly. "I've quite literally turned to go..." She said in a playful tone. "Wanna touch?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria whimpered and rubbed her new grapefruit-sized balls with a hoof, staring lustfully at her lover's soft, squishy rump. "Umm.... C-can it be b-bigger? And... Did you have anything else in mind?" The little mare wanted to bury her face in that rump, and if it got any bigger, she might not be able to control herself. The little mare got up and eagerly walked over to Midnight, reaching a hoof out and watching it sink into her marefriend's goo body. "Ohhh.... S-so soft and warm...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight closed her eyes for a moment, and she moaned deeply at the bizarre yet pleasant sensation of Maria's hoof in her body. "Mmm...I like it when you touch me when I'm like this..." She began to concentrated intensely on making a few changes to herself, and her body began to convulse madly as the additions began to manifest. Her rump and hips slowly and erotically swelled up before Maria's eyes, causing them to be wider, larger, and in the case of her rump cheeks, perkier. Her wings slowly changed into long, thick tentacles that waved about at her sides seemingly with wills of their own, and they began shamelessly groping Midnight's body. Her groin throbbed and pulsated as a massive stallionhood slowly emerged below her marehood, which was at least twenty-seven inches long, and seven wide. She stuck her tongue out, revealing that it was now two feet in length, and needle-like. Midnight pulled her tongue back into her mouth as she slowly looked over her new form, and a wide grin crossed her features. She was effectively the ultimate source of carnal pleasure. She then raised her tentacles in the air and charged herself with more magic, and then she cast another spell. However, when the glow faded, nothing seemed to be immediately apparent. Midnight turned back around to face her lover with a wide grin. "Now, you can turn any biological matter into more of that delicious seed of yours." She stepped closer to Maria so that their muzzles were just inches from each other. "And I happen to be quite a thirsty mare..." She purred.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria felt a tingling in her nethers as the spell took effect, and she eagerly looked around for something to convert so she could feed her lover with. Suddenly, the doors burst open, and a large, menacing werewolf walked in, the doors swinging shut behind it. It growled threateningly, standing at around three times the size of Midnight. Suddenly, Maria felt something happen. Her member grew and expanded, forcing her to sit back on her haunches. It went out like a tentacle, the urethra dilating open to around five feet, and it sucked in the werewolf's muzzle like a vacuum. It clamped down and began quickly pulling the beast inside Maria's member, and she moaned as she watched her shaft dilate wider to accomodate its prey. The werewolf slipped fully inside Maria's member, which was still five feet wide, and it fed the werewolf into Maria's scrotum, where a loud gurgling sound could be heard. The size that her ballsac expanded to forced Maria to sit upon it, moaning as she felt it churn inside. She looked down at her lover, sitting atop her bed-sized scrotum while her member shrunk back down to its usual size, though it could easily get bigger again. "Ohhhh..... This feels so good.... I can feel it churning inside...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned as she took a moment to admire Maria's engorged scrotum, and warm feelings surfaced in her loins at the idea of how much seed that she could drink. She reached her tentacles over to Maria's member, and she wrapped as much as she could around its length until her appendages completely enveloped the shaft. She looked to Maria's face with a sultry grin, and she began to gently convulse her tentacles around her lover's shaft. "Do you want to use your gift to quench my thirst? I can't wait to feel that long, hard shaft go deep down into my throat. I want to feel you throb and quiver as your seed gets pumped into me."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and sat back on her colossal scrotum, and her member snaked out like a tentacle and gently scooped up Midnight, bringing her up on top of the huge sac, as big in diameter as Midnight's bed is wide. Maria's member then gently, but swiftly pushed past Midnight's lips and into her mouth, threading down her throat a little bit. "Ohhh.... S-so full.... D-drink up.... All for you..." She moaned as she laid back on her scrotum, panting heavily.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight eagerly pushed her mouth down to Maria's base with a soft moan, and then she raised her head up to look at her lover, causing the base of her shaft to stick out of her neck. "I think you might like this next part, sweetie." She said before moving herself back down to wrap her mouth around the base of her lover's shaft. Her long, needle-like tongue slid down her own throat until it met the tip of Maria's shaft, and then it gently wormed its way into her urethra. Midnight moaned loudly as she tenderly pushed her tongue into Maria's member, and she began to ungulate her throat, causing her body to grip and stroke at the massive shaft.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria groaned as she began pumping out precum in a constant stream into her lover's amorphous goo body, feeling her scrotum churn beneath them. "Nnn.... Oh, honey.... I love you..." This new power Maria possessed felt incredible, and she was going to give her gallons upon gallons upon gallons of seed when she finally hit her dlimax.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight moaned deeply and let her eyes fall half-lidded as she tasted Maria's musky precum. It was like the appetizer to her main course, and it made he all the more hungry for her lover's seed. Her long, thick shaft made of pulsating black goo leaked precum onto Maria's scrotum, silently pleading to be attended. Midnight grinned as she got an idea, and then she moved one of her tentacles down to her shaft. She lightly prodded at her own urethra, which drew small gasps and moans from the vampiress, and then she gently pushed her tentacle into her urethra. Midnight whimpered from the bizarre, yet incredible pleasure of having her new member penetrated, and she felt her new testes clench tightly. She used her other tentacle to grab her food from her plate, and then she pulled it into her body to be digested. She let out a shuddering moan as she felt her scrotum fill with her bizarre, musky, sterile seed, and then she pushed her sounding tentacle even further into her member. She clenched her eyes shut as she squealed at the wonderful pleasure, and when she reached the base of her shaft she began to pant lightly. She began to thrust her tentacle fast and hard into her member, which drew loud, powerful moans from the black mare, and she could feel a powerful orgasm build at her base. Her eyes widened slightly as she realized that she had almost forgotten Maria in her carnal desires, and then she began to thrust her tongue slowly in and out of her lover's urethra.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and slowly sat herself up so she could look down at her lover, and she rubbed her hoof across Midnight's gooey mane lovingly. "Aaahhhn.... M-Midnight.... Ohhh.... I love you...." The little mare breathed deeply and kept stroking her lover's mane, feeling her member continue to stream pre into Midnight's body. Maria smiled and made her member widen and lengthen a bit, hoping to make Midnight a bit more filled up. "Nnn.... I love you..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight cooed softly and smiled as she felt even more full, and she began to thrust her tongue a little faster. She raised her head up and stretched her neck out so that she could look her lover in the eye, and then she used some of her goo to form a new tongue since her other was preoccupied. "I love you." She whispered before locking her lips with Maria's. She then slipped her gooey tongue inside of her lover's mouth, and began to rub at her tongue with her own. As they passionately made out, Midnight began pulsating her body around Maria's member. It felt like her body was rapidly teasing her length, and that's exactly what it was doing. Several times per second, her goo would stroke and squeeze at Maria's stallionhood, and it did so with greater intensity around her tip and medial ring. Midnight reluctantly broke the kiss, and then she pulled a few inches away and looked into Maria's eyes. "Do you like how my body feels, Maria? I'm all for you." She the leaned over to her lover's cheek, and then licked at it lovingly. "I'm going to give you the most satisfying and intense pleasure that you've ever felt." She purred. "You'll be seeing your extra part as a blessing when I'm done with you, sweetie." She then moved back around to Maria's face, and once again pressed their lips together.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and squeaked as she felt the intense stimulation on her shaft, feeling her colossal scrotum churn harder beneath them. "Yeeeeeesssssss........ I love you..... S-so much...." The little mare panted lustfully and began using her hooves to rub the furry sac they sat on, providing even more pleasure. She couldn't believe how good this felt. The face-rutting she gave Midnight last night seemed insignificant compared to this. The little mare squealed as she felt her genitals throb, and she looked shakily down at her lover. "S-s-so close.... S-so c-close..." When she finally came, Midnight would be flooded with several gallons of her seed, perhaps even twenty gallons. And she would still have plenty left over.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight cooed and grinned as she heard Maria's words. Knowing that she was able to make her lover feel such wonderful pleasure made her feel much better about herself. She move herself around to look at Maria's face with a sensual smile, and then she lecherously licked her lips. She lowered her head back down to Maria's groin, and then wrapped her lips around the base of her lover's member. She began making loud gulping sounds as she moved her throat more fervently around the massive shaft, and her tentacle increased its pace twofold. She wanted to know what it would feel like to have gallons upon gallons of hot, virile seed pumped into her body. It had been a fantasy of hers for a long time.

Craterfist
Group Admin

After another minute, Maria screamed as the deluge finally struck. Her urethra dilated open to six inches wide, and her seed burst out like a fire hose, filling Midnight's goo body with gallons upon gallons of seed. Maria's mind was white hot with ecstasy, having never felt anything like this before. This was pleasure the gods would kill to obtain. Her scrotum slowly deflated down as she pumped out more and more, until the flood of seed finally stopped. Maria was left limp on the floor, with her scrotum looking like a pair of beach balls. She wasn't even moaning, her eyes rolled back into her head and drool running down her chin. "Mmuhhhnnnn...." Was the most coherent thing to leave her mouth.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned widely as she removed her sounding tentacle from Maria's urethra, and she slowly pulled herself off of the huge shaft. She was proud that she could use her body to incite so much lust in her lover, and then use her body to sate that desire. She felt beautiful, desired, and confident. She sat herself down in the floor, and then looked down at her bloated body. I feel so naughty...and I like it... She thought. She then got up and went over to Maria's side, and then laid down. She wrapped her arms around Maria's shoulders and held her close to her warm body, and she softly cooed in her ear. "Did your young, naughty mare do that? Well, I hope there's more where that came from...I also hope you have some energy left, sweetie. I want to feel you ravage my big, bouncy rump."

(I think Midnight should sprout bat wings and get it over with. She's passed succubus levels of naughty.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Rose would be given a run for her money. And with her goo body, she can give herself bat wings whenever she wants. And.... and she can also transform into literally anything! She can then transform back and keep a perfect disguise as whoever or whatever she wants! :pinkiecrazy:]

Maria slowly turned over and shakily stood up, moaning softly at the feeling of her giant testes swinging below her, brushing the carpet. She waddled to the bed and dragged herself up onto it, then laid on her back again. "In a... a little bit..." She panted out. "I'm so tired... That was sooooo gooooood....." The little mare Lucy lay down atop her scrotum, eliciting a soft smile from the small mare. "Nnnn..... Gotta rest..." She mumbled, her eyes falling closed and her breathing slowing down.

[And now I must be off to bed. That's irony for you.]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2776463 (Bueno.)

Midnight chuckled quietly at Maria's response. She felt like a real seductress after managing to wear her lover out so completely, and after making her feel so satisfied. Though, she figured that some nice cuddling was in order, along with a short nap. As she was about to transform her tentacles back into wings, she suddenly realized something. Due to the nature of the spell, she could transform into any living creature that she wanted. All she would have to do was get enough biomass, otherwise the process could kill her. Midnight grinned widely with excitement, and then quickly walked over to the pantry. She opened the doors and pulled out all of the food inside with her tentacles, and then she devoured it all. The meat immediately dissolved when it hit her stomach, and it turned into more black goo to fuel her mutations. Her grin was even wider as she quietly closed the doors of the pantry, she was eager to test this new use for such an ancient spell. She closed her eyes and focused on feeling every nerve of her body, so that she could accurately change her appearance. Her body began to pulsate and writhe violently as the black goo stirred, and she cooed softly as she felt new things form. It was quite pleasurable for her, and it made her loins quiver with arousal. Her tentacles suddenly turned into large, bat-like wings, with thick mounds of goo at their bases which would later turn into powerful flight muscles. Her body became more lithe around the middle, and her front half became a little bulkier, but no less feminine. Her hips widened a little, and her rump became much perkier, so much so that Maria could make her head nearly disappear between them. Her legs became thicker as if they were more powerful, but they were still sleek like a mare's.

Midnight then flared her great wings, and blue magic crackled around them as her eyes glowed with similarly-colored light. She quietly chanted something in an ancient language, and then she was engulfed in a bright blue aura of magic. When the light dispersed, Midnight was once again flesh and blood. She looked lithe, extremely curvaceous, and powerful. Her bat wings and black fur gave her a dangerous air, which alluded to her wild and seductive nature. With an eager smile, she walked over to a rotating mirror standing near one of the walls and began to examine herself. She turned herself this way and that, admiring her improved body. "I look like a sex demon..." She mused. She turned herself to the side and looked in the mirror, then snarled and lightly shook her large rump. She chuckled to herself, and then her smile turned into a confident grin. She felt sexy. She felt dangerous. She felt powerful. She felt how a vampiress should truly feel. She was a lady of the night, and she was pleasure incarnate. After taking one last look in the mirror, Midnight realized that she still had her massive stallionhood. She idly wondered if Maria would allow her to use it, they could definitely have some fun. She eventually decided that she would ask her lover in the morning. With a quiet and happy sigh, she walked over to the bed and climbed on top of it, and then snuggled up to Maria. She was admittedly a little tired after their extremely kinky lovemaking session. With a quiet yawn, Midnight wrapped one of her great, leathery wings around Maria's shoulders, and she closed her eyes. Not long after, the black mare fell asleep with a satisfied smile.

(I decided to change her magic to use magical incantations rather than just memory and physical ability like a unicorn's. It distances her from them and makes her more original. Also, I just put this into a word-counter. This post alone has 640 words.)

• Viewing 3,351 - 3,400 of 3,643